Best Privacy Coin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

2 hours ago, matthewmachine said:

I heard that ZCash is a fairly secure plan of anonymity. But I prefer to use and accumulate Bitcoin.

I think Bitcoin is the future.

If we consider privacy, bitcon is not a privacy coin unless you break the trace with using coin mixer which cost fee again. On the other hand, you can easily leave trace of your coin if you use privacy coin. Bitcoin is traceable since blockchain is open to all.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

Could you give the links to the article regarding the flaw on the monero codebase ?

Because sometimes i mine monero coin and use it often to trade it on the exchanges.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

9 minutes ago, lev said:

Could you give the links to the article regarding the flaw on the monero codebase ?

Because sometimes i mine monero coin and use it often to trade it on the exchanges.

It was a long ago, I can't find the exact article where a group of researcher found Monero is vulnerable. You can google it and I believe you will find it. Here is one although these have been fixed if I'm not mistaken- https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/vulnerabilities-discovered-in-monero-201907052154

At the moment, Monero XMR, is the undisputed king of privacy coins, and has the largest market capitalization. With Monero, privacy is not optional – users cannot choose to send a public transaction.

49 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

With Monero, privacy is not optional – users cannot choose to send a public transaction.

This has both good and bad benefits I think. The target market is very for Monero, only people are very aware of their privacy or people who wants no trace of their financial activity, if it was optional, they could get some more investors or users.

I can see some altcoins or tokens where using the name of real assets but I don't know if it was backed by it. Example, the price of Tether(USDT) is the same as the price of USD and the price will not increase higher or lower 1$ even you will invest a million dollar on it, the value will remain 1$ because it was manipulated. So what do you think about it?

“Mimblewimble” is the heart of two confidential cryptocurrencies called Grin and Beam. The privacy protocol was designed to make cryptocurrency transactions truly private – unlike Bitcoin transactions that can be traced – so that a third party can not identify the sender, the receiver or the amount. But a former deep learning software engineer and researcher at Google says Mimblewimble’s privacy is fundamentally flawed and is unlikely to be fixed.

I still entrust security with coin monero, for my onions I used to like it but when they stopped the prize campaign, their community seemed to no longer be strong. But onion now continues to build with the remaining communities and will surpass monero in the future

Monero is the best privacy coin as I know but in the market there are more privacy coin. so to be the top in the privacy coin then it should its privacy term very much. as I think 2020 is the golden year for crypto so monero price will increase also I think.

Monero is traceable, safe and functional. Monero has the best coin privacy. With RingCT technology, so transactions cannot be seen, Sender's address, recipient's address, and number of transactions hidden. The government is also very difficult to intervene in Monero and to trace transactions, addresses and wallets.

I don't know which is the best privacy coins there are many of them, but for me it is like ordinary cryptocurrency I can not tell which is the best privacy coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, the best private cryptocurrency does not exist at all, because you can always track internal transactions between wallets through the usual etherscan, and it seems that the safest currency for transfers is of course bitcoin. Or maybe I was a little wrong.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, Consignee said:

What do you think?

At the moment, I think privacy is no longer a feature of cryptocurrency because we are required to do KYC by the government. So there are no coins that provide privacy.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, acheche said:

How about Grin ? Grin seems like good especially they are open-source and didn't conducted their ICO before.

So, this is build and driven by the community.

Note that Grin has the mimblewimble protocol which is very interesting and useful.

Grin is a coin then i try to buy that coin because now i am going to try some new coins because now coins are going to up side and i hope this time market will pump all the crypto market soon. Crypto market is a good market that can bring the change in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Grin is a coin then i try to buy that coin because now i am going to try some new coins because now coins are going to up side and i hope this time market will pump all the crypto market soon. Crypto market is a good market that can bring the change in the world.

I agree with you now a days low volume coins are making good profit as compare to large volume coins.Their price fluctuate fastly and profit percentage is higher than large volume coins.

I think Dash and Monero are the best options for security and privacy.  Because of both ease of use and high level of privacy, both options will definitely be the best choice in their field.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

16 hours ago, Gsiwe645 said:

There is a new buck in the herd coming up strong. PRiVCY is a fork of DeepOnion. Works exactly the same. POW/POS. Currently in the early rounds of airdrops. Jump on board, follow the rules through the discord channel and hodl your free coins. If it follows in DO's footsteps, the next bull run should make this coin a profitable investment.

I know there is a coin called ONION but this one yo juts mentioned DeepOnion I never heard about, or is it the same coins?

ONION is the best privacy coin so far, they are releasing DeepSend this December 13th of 2019!! plus they have DeepVault available to authenticate your posts, pictures, files, etc!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I think monero will be the best privacy coin, because I have read that there are people who post on this forum that monero is more dangerous than bitcoin.

Everyone tends to overlook pivx, both as a decent coin for staking and for its privacy features.  When I think of seriously underrated coins, that's one of them.  The thing is, privacy itself is *over*rated in cryptocurrency, because people flock to bitcoin instead of coins offering way more privacy.  You would think that if anonymity were so important coins like monero, dash, and pivx would get used more so than they do, especially on the dark web (which I have never even visited).  But I've heard that it's primarily bitcoin that gets used there.

Telecoin is on top in regulated crypto market. And Monero is on second place. I think this positions will same in next year also. Telecoin, monero, zcash, dash, pivX are top privacy coins.

$BEAM is interesting, but trading on the stock exchange is cheated there. Hotbit Exchange is a scam.
Monero is still a good coin.

Im actually prefer investing my btc to security tokens. ^^

On 9/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, 1millionClub said:

Grin is very good techwise but it has nearly zero network effect. Monero has that which is why it is a better coin, for now.

Monero is a good coin and its future is so much bright but i think we should buy some more coins like TRX, XVG, EOS because these coins are also good coins and these coins future is so much bright and last time these coins make a great high now this time it will touch the double.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, hmind said:

Many privacy coins circulating today such as Monero and Zcash are still the best choices for me today as privacy coin. In addition to the price, there is also a developer who is still maintaining the progress of this coin in the future.

Monero  is a good coin and best coin in the crypto market and so many peoples will use this and some peoples will trade on this like buy in low price and sell in high price. Zcash is also a good coin and its future is also so much bright and good. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

I have seen a  news about monero and they said that monero is the best privacy coin and they also predict that it has a bright future.