Clarification of Getting Paid - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muphin

Clarification of Getting Paid

Here are the unanswered questions in the rules of getting payment and I hope that this will enlighten everyone. So there are still some rules in getting paid that I still do not understand. 

1. Will I get paid to post in any sections after I get 100 even if those posts are posted on Bounties, Airdrops and Off-Topic?

2. Does replying on some users count for payment or not? 

3. Is my reply on this certain topic separated on my reply on one user under that certain topic again? I mean, do I get separate payment for that or is it counted as one because they are under the same topic? Like for example, I posted on a certain topic and days passed, I replied on someone's reply on that same topic. Will I get 2 payments or just 1? 

4. Can you enumerate sections where you can get paid when you post there?

Thank you so much! This would help me and a lot of users, too! 

Edited by Muphin

3 minutes ago, So Rio said:

You get paid for Posting anywhere in the forum except Airdrops,Bounties and oftopic section.

Of course  your post needs to have 100charecter in it, or else it will be deleted by mod!

If any of your post or the thread you commented gets deleted then you'll have to post comments to fill the deleted number to be paid  for later posts!

Yes, replying of other user counts for payment!

Thank you for your answer. But still confused, will I get notified if my post gets deleted?

Will I get payment even if I reply under the same topic? Because as far as I know, you are not allowed to reply on the topic you already replied to.

The unpaid forum like bounties are unpaid if you passed 100 or not, and yes replying is counted as payment, and I can't tell you about specific sections to get paid just post and wait for payments 

50 minutes ago, Migo said:

The unpaid forum like bounties are unpaid if you passed 100 or not, and yes replying is counted as payment, and I can't tell you about specific sections to get paid just post and wait for payments 

Thank you for your answer. But can I post less than 100 characters until I get 100 posts? Also, do you think space is counted as character? Anyone can answer this, just quote. Thank you!

i think payment system and how posts are counted are so complicated now, cryptotalk campaign started great and i was happy to join but now they have so many rules and its so hard to keep up with it.

1 hour ago, Muphin said:

Thank you for your answer. But can I post less than 100 characters until I get 100 posts? Also, do you think space is counted as character? Anyone can answer this, just quote. Thank you!

No you can't, every one should be more than 100 characters from the first post, I don't know about space if it is counted but for me I always write more 120 characters to avoid anything bad, good luck for you 

11 hours ago, Muphin said:

Will I get paid to post in any sections after I get 100 even if those posts are posted on Bounties, Airdrops, and Off-Topic?

Yes you will still get paid even your first 100 posts were posted to bounties, airdrops, and off-topic sections.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

After you make 100 constructive posts you will get paid, but you will not be paid if you post on the board off topic, airdrop and bounty

13 hours ago, Muphin said:

So there are still some rules in getting paid that I still do not understand. 

1. Will I get paid to post in any sections after I get 100 even if those posts are posted on Bounties, Airdrops and Off-Topic?

3. Is my reply on this certain topic separated on my reply on one user under that certain topic again? I mean, do I get separate payment for that or is it counted as one? 

yes as we all reply and post here in the forum, will get paid for every post, except in the bounties, airdrops and off-topic sections: hope this will help,

6 minutes ago, maricans said:

yes as we all reply and post here in the forum, will get paid for every post, except in the bounties, airdrops and off-topic sections: hope this will help,

Oh! Thank you, mate! I was looking for it long time ago! Thank you for giving me the link. I know I have read this before but I forgot those 3 topics that are not counted so I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Thank you again!

13 hours ago, Muphin said:

Can you enumerate sections where you can get paid when you post there?

You can post to all the sections here to receive a payment except to the 3 sections you mentioned above those are not paying sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

1. You can post your first 100 posts in any topic.

2. Yes replying in someone's post will count as post.

3. You can post in one topic for one time. Than you can quote in that post you will get separate payment for this.

4. I do not understand this question.       

23 hours ago, Muphin said:

Oh! Thank you, mate! I was looking for it long time ago! Thank you for giving me the link. I know I have read this before but I forgot those 3 topics that are not counted so I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Thank you again!

Yes, lets all stake with the forum's rule and those payment per post will soon to follow, keep on posting constructive post in the midst of the rules.

Clarification of Getting Paid. This will be very useful for all members, we must get one hundred posts and at least 100 characters for each post. But now many members are confused. because the post they wrote hasn't been paid for.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:32 AM, Muphin said:

So there are still some rules in getting paid that I still do not understand. 

3. Is my reply on this certain topic separated on my reply on one user under that certain topic again? I mean, do I get separate payment for that or is it counted as one? 

1. when you will post on off topic or bounty, these will not be counted.

2.yes it counts

3.You will recieve for all replies. but don't try to spam

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 hours ago, Yawar said:

You are not the only one suffering from payment issue here. I didn't get any payment since 14th of November and am posting contently. I am starting to lose mai patience now. 

Sorry to know that, I am just new here in this forum so I do not know a lot and still asking questions to add up for my current knowledge about payment and also the system in cryptocurrency.

11 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

1. You can post your first 100 posts in any topic.

2. Yes replying in someone's post will count as post.

3. You can post in one topic for one time. Than you can quote in that post you will get separate payment for this.

4. I do not understand this question.       

Sorry to confuse you, I was just asking those sections where your posts will get paid. But I do know now, everything will get paid except for those 3 sections, right? 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, Muphin said:

Here are the unanswered questions in the rules of getting payment and I hope that this will enlighten everyone. So there are still some rules in getting paid that I still do not understand. 

3. Is my reply on this certain topic separated on my reply on one user under that certain topic again? I mean, do I get separate payment for that or is it counted as one because they are under the same topic? 

As long as your content post was above 100, you will get paid after that but if you commented on those sections that are not counted for payment which is Airdrop, Bounties,  and Off-topics you will not get paid. And yes your reply was counted for payment. 

22 hours ago, Agios said:

Clarification of Getting Paid. This will be very useful for all members, we must get one hundred posts and at least 100 characters for each post. But now many members are confused. because the post they wrote hasn't been paid for.

Yes its true and hope this will help to clarify on how to get paid:

as stated by admin @Bigpat

Yeah, I know that they're in About Forum section but there are still unexplained scenarios about getting paid but thank you for your answer. Thank you for clarifying that one.

The best thing to keep in mind is post good and constructive contents and also do not answer or reply on topics that are not good post and are more likely to be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:49 PM, duncun007 said:

i think payment system and how posts are counted are so complicated now, cryptotalk campaign started great and i was happy to join but now they have so many rules and its so hard to keep up with it.

Yes, I agree. It is so hard to keep up and also, some of the rules are not well-explained so everyone is so confused how does payment system work. 

On 11/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, Yawar said:

You are not the only one suffering from payment issue here. I didn't get any payment since 14th of November and am posting contently. I am starting to lose mai patience now. 

It is crazy right? it might be 100/s of posts missing and we don't even know how many... I think that besides the deletedposts, several topics were moved to non-paying sections, and suddely the posts made under those topics stopped counting...

I had the same problem before, and managed to get back on the paying side, but now I also have the same problem since the 14th and I am tired of this... a new member comes here and only has to do 100 posts to start earning... I have been contributing since the forum had 256 members... a highly unfair situation ...

43 minutes ago, Muphin said:

Yes, I agree. It is so hard to keep up and also, some of the rules are not well-explained so everyone is so confused how does payment system work. 

It is hard to keep up when posts/topics keep on dissapearing or being moved and you don't even know how many...

I was loving this concept and the work of these guys, but now the situation got really unfair... maybe that's why I haven't seen so many older users posting anymore

7 hours ago, dentolas said:

It is crazy right? it might be 100/s of posts missing and we don't even know how many... I think that besides the deletedposts, several topics were moved to non-paying sections, and suddely the posts made under those topics stopped counting...

I had the same problem before, and managed to get back on the paying side, but now I also have the same problem since the 14th and I am tired of this... a new member comes here and only has to do 100 posts to start earning... I have been contributing since the forum had 256 members... a highly unfair situation ...

It is hard to keep up when posts/topics keep on dissapearing or being moved and you don't even know how many...

I was loving this concept and the work of these guys, but now the situation got really unfair... maybe that's why I haven't seen so many older users posting anymore

on the path of making this forum better and clean of spam users they also got so many OG members pissed and now i dont see any of the old ones posting on here..only the newbies with 70-130 posts...they really need to figure a better way to deal with this.

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

on the path of making this forum better and clean of spam users they also got so many OG members pissed and now i dont see any of the old ones posting on here..only the newbies with 70-130 posts...they really need to figure a better way to deal with this.

right on the spot... those OGs that were always around developing quality topics and meaninfull posts seem to be missing and it is understandable... this is making the forum less interesting for people wanting to do anything else than spamming their way to payment

I think you should get paid for each post provided that it is more than 100 characters and have good and constructive content and does not contain unwanted or trivial things. Also there should not be copy / paste and there should be no duplicate topics.