Free coins from yobit. - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Free coins from yobit.

I don't trust those free coins, there is no proof that you can make a profit there. Remember, no coins are free. Some Time Free coins give some profit but mostly waste my time.  YObit is great exchange .

• +5 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:33 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

I think freecoin from yobit is no longer good for me. Because I think right now is not very valuable. Not like before.

As you said before we have a really very good freecoins i remember ETC it's was a good free offering but now if you claim all the coins in the list you finish with 10 or 20 Satoshi at all and coins without any value

• +5 1

Thanks for this topic now i get lighten about it.i always doing free coins (claim)but sad to say they are just a shit coin that the value is like atrash.just a waste of time.maybe if that coin have a good value iwill claim again.i just dont want to waste my time.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments and I think most people don't trust free coin and I am don't trust free coin on yobit because is very not profitable

These coins are trust-able coin but the main thing is that the amount of that coin is very low and we can not get any profit from free coins.

• +5 1

Their initiative is very good.All exchanges have their own currency, they have started a good job.I joined and referenced a few.You all tell this news to everyone, please referI think it will give a good amount of profit.Don't miss it

some coins can really grow in price in the future, but they are distributed very little and rarely, so everyone decides to spend it on this time or not, if a person only gets acquainted with cryptocurrencies, then I think it makes sense to collect the coins that are distributed there

• +5 1

46 minutes ago, kuseav said:

Very small, the value cannot even be traded. But some coins are offered in sizable quantities like YONE and QUBIX and maybe if their value goes higher, it could be profitable for yobit users to ask for their free money.

Yeah you are right sometime they are offering us very good coins and also have good value in market and also its amount has very good.

• +5 1

i think the free coin offer in yobit is very good for the new members.the new members dont have any asset when they start their crypto business.

• +5 1

On 11/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, huyasdad08 said:

I don't trust those free coins, there is no proof that you can make a profit there. Remember, no coins are free.

Yes the word FREE convert to DON'T TRUST ME.

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, I absolutely don't like what's free, because I don't feel comfortable and safe here. maybe this will be a waste of time.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

I think it is waste of our time. These coin doen't have value even some of them are dead coin. That't why I don't collect these free coins.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

14 hours ago, Amir Vao said:

I think it is waste of our time. These coin doen't have value even some of them are dead coin. That't why I don't collect these free coins.

You are right. I think it is better to collect coins from faucets. Wanna try some faucet sites that I like to work on? Just send me a private message if you are interested and I will send you the links.

In my point of view I will say that it's waste of time of our. I collect some free coins. And checked it's value. It's value almost zero. I think yobit have to remove this feature. Because to this feature users cann't get any kind of help. It's totally worthless.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

7 hours ago, King Raja said:

They are just useless and i have never claimed that because they are very low in number and also they are just shit coins in which some are even not selling also

You are right the amount of these coins is very low but you are saying that this coin is shit coin but no I do disagree with this point because these coin is not a shit coin.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

I found that it is waste of time. Because there only we can collect the dead coins whihc value is nothing for us. We cann't make $1 in a year through collecting the coins.

• +1 1

I greatly think it's better to do something useful that would earn you good coin free coin is totally waste of time and not useful because it's of low value I know

On 11/19/2019 at 6:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Maybe the coins will have a price one day. There is no harm in saving it because you only need to click. Why complain about things that don't harm you.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Well,if you look at it it doesn't have value or its not moving in the market,but since its just easy to claim why not,who knows in the future it will have value.

We can collect some freecoins from yobit exchanger.Yobit exchanger give us opportunity to collect some freecoins.We can claim this every day

Yes I have heard how to earn free coins through Yobit Exchanger Open but unfortunately I do not know how to collect these free coins if anyone knows, of course I would like to collect these coins.

Hello bro time and effort what all what you need to do is click on them everytime you remember or having time.

yes some of them are and some of them dont but do them wht not...

Well, I didn't find a better thread to post this but, the YoDollar airdrop ends tomorrow! It was nice while it lasted. It was a quick way of earning free $30 but you can make more money in other places.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉