Free coins from yobit. - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Free coins from yobit.

Free coins doesn't give you much profit as many people expected at the first time. The only best way to get free coins from it is to collect them on yobit birthday, because they can give away a great deal a money. On their last birthday they gave away 400 RUB + 700 Dogecoins (i guess). 

• +3 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

On 11/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

Well almost nothing is free in this world, its still good to see that theres a free campaign here that gives free coins but also you will need to participate and work hard from it so I think its a good thing right? 

• +2 2

i have claimed some of the coins that page but  it is not really worth to spend your time because the payment ammount is really low and you need to wait so much time for reclaim it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think it is very low and won't work especially if you depend on it as a main source income then of course it doesn't work at all,,, maybe some people have a lot of vacant time that they don't mind keep themselves busy and earn some money even if it too little. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First of all, it is very nice that yobit exchange distributes free coins. Very well thought out, I don't know much about the value of these tokens but these tokens can be used for investment. Even if its value is very little, it should be evaluated in some way.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2019 at 12:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

The free coins from Yobit, can have value. You can invest them in Investment Box, depending on the coin you have. Investment Box offers different interest rates for different coins on contracts of - Daily, Weekly or Monthly payouts. You will also have a min. investment amount, depending on the coin you deposit.

The Talk Tokens I earn on a daily basis for posting here, I invest in Investment Box. When I know Im finished for the day posting, I zap my Talk Tokens into a new contract. Min. contract size is 10 coins, paid daily at 1%. Its not much but better than the tokens sitting in my wallet gathering dust. Also, if everybody held their Talk Tokens, instead of selling them daily, the price will stop decreasing. Which is a win - win for everybody holding Talk Tokens.

• +5 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

forget many systems. cryptotalk is much better than these in my opinion. The earning system, which is hyıp, is nothing but the loss of time. What is happening here is both for learning, asking questions and for information purposes, all of cryptotalk is good for me and you both earn and learn there is no better than this.

• +3 1

When you collect  some free coins  as you do with the airdrops it will take a lot of time to make you some  good money, so if you can wait a lot than go for free coins.

• +5 1

I don't think it's a waste of time. During pandemic periods, we can earn a little money while sitting in our homes. In addition, by writing original articles, we can make our information turn into money.

• +2 1

I also think it is wast of time. Because the free coins they give us it is very low in amount. But to get this coin we have to work more. That's why I think so.

Free coins are good still if u get it for long time and than it can a make good amount. Still would like to say that they just offers a little amount of coins but suggest u to get those coins and sum up for some days and get your money

Still nothing is waste as they pay u no doubt a little one but mate u have to choose the desicion as it would require a long time to collect some pennies. Still u can invest in some other hot IEOs projects and can also trade that are too profitable still they are risky

That is true that u can get free coins through Yobit but dear when it comes to real value than it seems that we have wasted our time as they offer a very little amount like just some pennies. Still it's free and If u have a lot of time then I can easily earn coins.

Everyone have different views about it some think that it is waste of time some say that it is helpful. I think it may be useful if you are free you should do this earn money from this you can store it for future. But the money we get after this is very low so thats why it is waste of time. I am not doing this. 

I think free money is a waste of time. There are other things you can do to make your stay more comfortable.

However, there are some topics that may interest you. I think I need to understand the project, what I need to support if I like it.

If you do expectations more on freecoin of yobit, then it will be a waste of time. Yobit offers us to get some freecoin everyday. That is good. But you have to see this like getting bonus. You have to store it for a long time to earn some. So it totally depends on you. It is not bad. When you store enough of this freecoin, you can exchange this to other coins.

Yeah you can get free coin from yobit. But you have to trade there more than $100usd. Otherwise you won't get any free coins. But if you complete to $100usd trade then surely you will get free coin from there. 

Free coins from yobit to get them require a lot of time, however you can get few profits for a large time, so you must always look for the best.

Yes yobit give free coins but i don't know about what's it cost of free coins we can try this are we can say this is waste of time if you have free time then claim it free coins if you think it is waste of time then not claim