Free coins from yobit. - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Free coins from yobit.

23 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Do you always play dice? Do you win or loose which is higher in percentage winning rate or loosing rate?

Gambling is bad for our wallet. We should always put it in our mind. A lot of people became millionaire on gambling as they were formerly billionaire. I suggest to you that you should stop gambling.

Gambling is very bad but here I'm talking about the totally free coins i don't advice anyone to gamble specially online 

• +5 1

I guess freecoins is updated you no longer get the coins if you don't do 20 trades.. Well it is really waste time to get freecoins in yobit, but many still hoping that one of the freecoins will go to the moon.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/30/2019 at 11:07 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

Gambling is very bad but here I'm talking about the totally free coins i don't advice anyone to gamble specially online 

I also advise that. Because gambling in any form may always result to loss. And it can be addictive. It is a bad habit for a people who do not have plenty of income to sustain it's addictive in gambling. And may ruin family and life as a whole. I know someone who is very addicted at gambling and he often don't have money. So I think I learn from other's mistake.

• +5 1

They are FREE coins!
They are really not worth it, but in the end they cannot complain that they are free, they are collected occasionally and, if I am sincere, they give you very little.

At the moment I do not know which is the best of the currencies, you can see and if it suits you to collect it and continue doing it.

• +5 1

Free coin in yobit is good but it does not worth our time at all, you hardly earn a dollar a day which is a waste of time

• +5 1

It would have been very good if they weren't in the investbox, and also having these difficult conditions set by Yobit to take advantage of these free coins makes it difficult to take advantage of them coins now, if these free coins are liberalized or change the investment terms they will be really good.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

I think that with the free coins some time we can get some good amount of coins which can boom any time, We have to check free coins as some time because of giveaway we can get some good coins which have some bright future in this exchange. So dont miss any thing in free.

• +5 1

totally waste of my time. because i claimed 10,000 QUIBIX coin and i thought i can sell it instantly. i was new and this is the first time i had experienced on it. i trigger sell for 10K QUIBX coins and still waiting since past month. just hoping that someone will buy my coins so that i can get 0.0001btc for selling this free coin. no hope, no future on it. just wasted my time.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, silvergain said:

totally waste of my time. because i claimed 10,000 QUIBIX coin and i thought i can sell it instantly. i was new and this is the first time i had experienced on it. i trigger sell for 10K QUIBX coins and still waiting since past month. just hoping that someone will buy my coins so that i can get 0.0001btc for selling this free coin. no hope, no future on it. just wasted my time.

I think that is correct no one is interested on that coin and that is why no one is buying that. And I can tell that it would be a waste of time if we continue using it. It will just be a sore to the eyes seeing that your wallet have a lot of coins but doesn't have value.

• +5 1

Those free coins in yobit is unknown and I don't recognize or even heard that it exist or where it started if theres an ICO happening on it or it's just exist.I don't bother collecting mate.Whats keeping me strive hard is to share my thoughts on cryptotalk and at the same time they rewarded me from my work.

• +5 1

On 11/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, TimopheyKa said:

I think that this is a waste of time, because there are some pennies that do not even cost 0.5$ well, this is too much. And as for me, it is better to spend the time on something more useful, on the same topics at cryptotalk

Yes this is true that its all of waste of time but remember that i also think like this and i did not collect any coin from the yobit free coins but when the bull is come i sell some of my collected free coins with a high rate like i earn almost 300$ from the low value coins and these all are free.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

free coin has no value. i saw and claimed lot of free coins such as pony , litecoin. either these value is zero nor the given free coins are very low amount that can't help you in your trading. But some free coins such as ethreum , litecoin may helps if any person gonna claim daily. but i focus on yobit trading rather than claim these free coins.

• +5 1

No, they're all garbage coins with no trading volume and you can't withdraw most of them.  And the only good ones like doge that you can get from time to time are in such small quantities that you'd never be able to accumulate enough of them to do anything with. 

But I just figured out what that investbox thing is the other day, and I'm trying it out with YONE, one of the freebies that yobit gives away.  I'm not sure if that coin can ever be traded since there aren't any buy orders, but we'll see.

• +5 1

I tried today for free coins and doge was around 0.00001 per click and I left it. Free coins are worth only some time not all the time we get more coins per click. Did anybody got 100 doge coins in a day?

Edited by cryptosix
  • +5 1

I have made a deposit and now i have to make 20 trades a day before i can get free coins ?

A bit strange, but i like free coins cause you knever know, if a low value coin gonna take off you wil regreat the day's you could get them fore free, just by klicking

• +5 1

Wow, since last night after my post there are much more Faucets.
And on the most off them i don't have to wait 24 hours.
Some refresh in 1 hour, some in 3 hours and others in 24 hours, very nice, thank you YoBit 🙂

• +5 1

7 hours ago, butyrka1986 said:

I collected them every day when it was free to collect. After they introduced the obligatory bidding on the exchange, I stopped participating. But those that were already gathering up nothing worthwhile were given to me, nothing is rubbish.

I think their value will eventually get high. Just have faith. Help to advertise it and be very friendly. And very patient. Because patience is virtue. I like being waiting for the right time to come. But it seems bitcoin is falling very drastically. I am scared that it will lost all it's value what do you think? What should we do this days.? I think I will go panic selling very soon.

• +5 1

On 19.11.2019 at 14:48, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

It is unlikely that investments in the future can be full-fledged with such a petty attitude to them.

Collecting 0.2 cents is not serious. Good night, guys.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

A free coins in Yobit is a very good offering Coin but now all coins are without any value but still checking that every day because they put some time some coins with a very big value like ETC it's Ethereum classic it's about 2 dollars 

• +5 1

Yobit platfrom can gave you some freecoins, i dont know thats the reason behind that but still goodjob yobit for giving some free coins on your platform.

• +5 2

2 hours ago, heelsibat said:

You can start trading in yobit. It will be more profitable. Don't go always for free. Work hard to get profit.

Yeah you will not get any profit when you for free earning and for earning you will need to have good techniques and good mind.

• +5 1

Yobit is giving very small amount of coin which is useful but you won't able to do anything with those coin because it will take  a years to withdraw free coin which are giving yobit freely.

• +5 1

I think their free coins is useless, because they give us very little amount coin, also some coin is the ico. Where the price is not expensive like Bitcoin.

So overall that is waste our time and not worth. I prefer use Bitcoin faucet because the reward more than yobit free coin. Or you can deposit there to trading only.

• +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, Stark.Inc said:

It is unlikely that investments in the future can be full-fledged with such a petty attitude to them.

Collecting 0.2 cents is not serious. Good night, guys.

I think 0.2 cents is better than just posting some photos that worth nothing on facebook. I think I will continue collecting those coins so that it will be a lot on the future. And we can use it on our future transaction. But I would like to use LIBRA coin on the future to because I think it is the coin that would over take the bitcoin. I think the bitcoin would go down on value. Or will not rise a lot anymore. Because a lot of investors will shift to LIBRA coin. So be vigilant always. Always monitor the movement of the market. And always monitor what is happening on this industry. So that you will not miss a thing.

• +5 1