Free coins from yobit. - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Free coins from yobit.

I think that this is a waste of time, because there are some pennies that do not even cost 0.5$ well, this is too much. And as for me, it is better to spend the time on something more useful, on the same topics at cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Free coin means waste of time. You solve a recaptcha they will give you 1 satoshi or value of worth this coin. So you think what you can do.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

46 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think I saw the topic of this article from somewhere here, you sure this is not a copy, but in my opinion, free money is a waste of time and it is not helpful.

It's not a copy paste. I am sure of that because I am wondering why they give free coin. But then it is so minimal the value can't even be traded. But some of the coin given is quite in large amount like YONE and QUBIX and maybe if their value got higher it can be profitable for us users of yobit that claim their free coins. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

Personally, it is good because it was free but the amounts of free coins there are too low I hope they make some changes there. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Personally, it is good because it was free but the amounts of free coins there are too low I hope they make some changes there. 

I think it is just like a faucet. Yes it is too low but some coin they give a lot like YONE and QUBIX. But they have low value. But maybe there's a chance for it to get higher.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes they have value to me. now I am not using this free coin but at the first tiem when yobit started their free coin option I have used their offer. this is a very good option for the new comers in the crypto world. if we hold those coin then in future we can make good profit from it.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

With Airdrop logic, there is no problem if it is unrequited or distributed according to the amount of money, but it is not worth the effort if the distribution is done with certain tasks and these tasks are low compared to the amount of prizes distributed.  Better yet, you can spend that much time researching other topics and make a small but more valuable contribution to yourself.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The free coins of Yobit.I do not hide, it is my son who takes care of this task, he finds a way to help me. and I take this opportunity to explain some tips on the site Yobit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

The free coins of Yobit.I do not hide, it is my son who takes care of this task, he finds a way to help me. and I take this opportunity to explain some tips on the site Yobit.

Great for you.I did not get any free coins from yobit.if you they way to get easily free coins from yobit.It would be very nice of you to share it.I would also share  some thing that would be benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, Syedbesharat said:

Idéal pour vous.J'ai pas eu de pièces gratuites de yobit.Si vous leur façon d'obtenir facilement des pièces gratuites de yobit.Il serait très gentil à vous de le partager.Je partagerais également quelque chose qui serait un avantage.

The free coins on Yobit not really of great value but who knows in the future if one of these coins will come out of the shadow like QUBIX but to have this option all the time you need a good reputation in the same trading with small coins.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

17 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

The free coins on Yobit not really of great value but who knows in the future if one of these coins will come out of the shadow like QUBIX but to have this option all the time you need a good reputation in the same trading with small coins.

So i have to trade on QUBIX coin .That's what you mean.I would discuss it my friend and what we can do about this.Getring free coin from doing small task my be not worthy now but can be valued in future.Where market will be green and small coins make good profit that is i have experience from last bullish.

• +5 2

2 hours ago, jore1 said:

free money is constantly changing day by day and what you need to keep in mind is whether there is any new coin and is worth it because it is free so you don't have to wait for it

Thankyou that would be a great option for me to do. I am wondering if the prices of the free coins there could go up. Or maybe we can sell them to at 1 satoshi per coin..small amount but I have a lot of it just like the YONE coin maybe I have 20k of it so it would price like 20k satoshi. But I don't intend to sell it this early I will sell it when it become higher. Even in 3 satoshi per yone. 

• +5 2

If coins are free how these coin can be called currency. Currency without value is noting. But still if they are giving you free coin and it did not require any effort or time. No harm in getting these free coins.

• +5 2

4 hours ago, crypto1 said:

If coins are free how these coin can be called currency. Currency without value is noting. But still if they are giving you free coin and it did not require any effort or time. No harm in getting these free coins.

that's right, it doesn't hurt to get the free money but remember it's not high value even to buy a glass of coffee might not be possible. but sometimes the generous yobit exchange by giving a very high-value airdrop token, like AIR airdrop in the last few weeks ...

• +5 2

On 11/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, ajizz said:

that's right, it doesn't hurt to get the free money but remember it's not high value even to buy a glass of coffee might not be possible. but sometimes the generous yobit exchange by giving a very high-value airdrop token, like AIR airdrop in the last few weeks ...

Really? I looked there few times and there were nothing that would buy even glass of water so I concider it waste of time. I can imagine that yobit might give something of some value (water<value<coffee) from time to time to keep traffic, but fishing for it seems crazy to me.

• +5 2

Yobit will give you free coins but you need to know something about that if you have some money then invest in yobit and use the investbox option because in investbox you make huge money in it and i hope you know about it that you will get free coins on daily and also on weekly basis percentage.

• +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think free money is a waste of time most of the times. You can make another action to win better money.

But some of the proyects can be interesting for you. For me this is the idea, know different proyects and support some of them if I like it enought

• +5 2

4 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

All the free coins on Yobit are trade able but it will take you a lot of time to accumulate, but it's better than Faucets, on Faucets there are annoying pop up but here on Yobit, you just need to solve the captcha.

Yes, I think it is better than any other faucet. Only one captcha to all the free coins. There are a lot of free coins and I think they will be useful for the future and I will try to gather a lot of it. So when the time comes I can sell them at a high price. How about you what are your plans? Do you see it as a waste of time?

• +5 2

sometimes they offer a good worth of coins like ETC and BTC but that is unusual for me i think it not worth your time but you can play dice with those freecoins for fun

• +5 2

Just now, PiedPiper said:

No I'm not doing it, it';s not a waste of time if you have a lot of time to spare but I'm just really into airdrops I am very much into bounty hunting in Bitcointalk and I don't have much time there.

That is nice. You have a lot of time online and bounty hunting? So how's the airdrop now a days? Does it still pays well? Do you earn a living on participating on airdrop campaign? What are the good paying airdrop today? Can you recommend some for us here in cryptotalk?

• +5 2

Just now, yosef.zakkor92 said:

sometimes they offer a good worth of coins like ETC and BTC but that is unusual for me i think it not worth your time but you can play dice with those freecoins for fun

Yes when sometime they offer the good coins which is really very good for us and playing dice is also very good on that coins but if you have full of control on your emotions.

• +3 2
  • +5 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

3 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes when sometime they offer the good coins which is really very good for us and playing dice is also very good on that coins but if you have full of control on your emotions.

Do you always play dice? Do you win or loose which is higher in percentage winning rate or loosing rate?

Gambling is bad for our wallet. We should always put it in our mind. A lot of people became millionaire on gambling as they were formerly billionaire. I suggest to you that you should stop gambling.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Yobit offers free coins to its users. That really good. I claimed every day and my total estimated accumulate earning around 0.00015 btc in 3 weeks. It's not bad. But the problem is they are giving only shit coins. I am waiting for their pump of price.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293