I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED] - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED]

My friend, this error is because of the translator used by the person who quotes your post as the quotation is translated into the language that the other person is interested in.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, ram007 said:

i think its not bug,its normal,there are phones that automatically change the language based on which country you are.

nope it was a problem with the forum and i think they have solved it by now and even the moderators admitted to this bug and its ok because the forum is still new and under development.

I never saw this problem since i start to use this forum, you mean different language apart from english and russian?! Contact the admins please and i believe they will help you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I've encountered such a conundrum quite a lot of time, I deduction it's not a bug but it was intentionally made, of path I don't take in I'm sorry? it means, consequently to altogether members assistance the authorized language which is now just two languages explicitly Russian and English, subsequently don't mistreat a different language.

Sorry I did not face this kind of problem here till now..but i think that maybe the person who have created a quote with your post he is another launguage person thats why happend..

I am new here sir I have no more much knowledge about that because I am newbie I don't know what to do but I wish your problem will solved and you earn very much sathosi from crypto. 

I haven't experienced such an issue yet. I figure an alternate language ought not be utilized. Since not every person knows all. So everybody please utilize English language.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:06 PM, jitu123321 said:

Really !! Does this problem get solved by the admin after you created this post wow this is a great lesson for every one and you should further do a post about ERROR 1020 which coming in the forum currently and may this also get solved.

Admin did nit fix it, some user gave an explanation to why this happens turned out it was not a bug.

On 3/1/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jessics said:

I have not encountered this but you could go to your setting or contact the support for this if you the problem persist

It was nothing to be concerned with the officials, it was nit a bug, some people claims it is some users uses translate tools that causes such an impact unintentionally.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:50 AM, SlowBoy said:

This is beacsue there are people that do not know that how to post and they are reacting brother.

Actually it is the none English speakers who uses translate tools, this tools messes with the quote because it is the only editable part of the page.

I have not encountered it yet but if this really happening then hope admin will read this and fix this bug. But sometimes it may occur due to heavy use of crypto at the same time.

I have not faced this problem before. Is it possible for the browser to translate the quote or reply and then the members mistakenly publish the content without modifying it or do it on purpose. We must only publish in one language

This has not happened with me since i am using cryptotalk. If this is happening with most of you guys then anyone of you must contact the moderator or the admin to report the bug. I think due to some technical issue this error has encountered. But i think the moderator will soon look into the matter

Yes of course I agree with you I also encountered this problem, some times comes in french language and also some in other languages, but I have not take attention about that, so now you have the same problem it seems this is bug.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, I am facing this issue every time I wish to quote any post. This is due to the translator in the browser, so when we want to make a quote, we should stay away from translating the page.

3 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

I did not encounter this problem so l don't know anything about it.

You are a new member of only 600 posts, the problem is no more, maybe they were busy spammers, now the forum is spammers free and i don't see that problem anymore.

I have never faced this problem and i try to stay away from quotes when i make my comments. I try to comment on the topic in its entirety and therefore i think that it is unnecessary to just quote a portion of the topic as i am responding to the entire topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes sometimes it happens because there are the users of different countries who reply in your posts so the do it in their own languages which makes us difficult to understand so its not a big problem else you can use translator. 

Don't you worry if some one qouted you in different  language.  I have never  faceed that but if you don't  understand  that language  just leave  or report  that comment. 

There was an issue in the past where quoted replies in english sections were of different language, Russian i think but that issue has been resolved by now. It might have been a bug on the forum or faulty use of translators. Now the problem is fixed and the English section has all threads in English and for other languages there are sections in other languages,

468x60-3.png

I have also encountered similar thing several times when I click on a post in English, it changes to Russian. So I think the problems are from the browser other than the site itself. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Interesting situation, I have not experienced something like this, my recommendation is that you check your translator (if you use) to see if that is the case, otherwise you can report the problem to a moderator so they can analyze it.

This is not a mistake, but it occurs when someone quotes and uses the translator on the browser. This is cited in that language, and for this reason you should not quote while using the translation.

Life is great and enjoy it