I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED] - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED]

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

Did any of you guys encounter this?

What about officials any explanation on this?

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 2

yes I have also encountered many incidents like this, and I was like "huh?". After I look back at the "real post" that was quoted it turn out in English😅

This is not yet happen to me, but if ever so it happen to me. probably it's some kind of bug in this forum and asking the moderatos will help you to resolve this bug's. and moderators and admins are active so that bug will be fix soon. 

4 hours ago, Yawar said:

I noticed this error early in this month twice. Don't knkw what is causing this type of problem. Maybe this web site try to convert English into German for rushian members or any other countries members.

I encountered it 4 times, and all was with different languages, one was Spanish another was German, and I forgot the other ones.

If there is a person who quote you with a different language then this is not right because every one has his section to post, every language should be in the right place

i am also think that . I see at various times posted by some people of other languages that I do not understand at all. So everyone should post in their own language section. Besides, it's a bug. Here, admin should create a separate place for all languages.

For those who haven't encountered it yet, here is a sample:

On that particular post: multiple users were quoted in a different language, including mine:

Spoiler

Untitled00.thumb.jpg.e16a64aa8bfacb14731f8706b75db9a5.jpg

I do not speak Spanish, and neither are the others (most likely), and our original posts were obviously in English. And yet, there you have it.

BTW, do not harass the user I featured as an example. That our quotes ended up that way is not entirely his fault.

As for my take on this issue, this also sometimes happen when one creates a new thread in the English section but ended up being displayed in another language. There was one user who experienced that he used Chrome's translation feature, posted a thread on the English section, the thread came out in Russian instead, and he got a warning point as a result.

Therefore, I think this is less a bug on the forum itself, and more a result of using certain browsers using an autotranslate feature (Google Chrome is the primary culprit 😛 ).

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 11/19/2019 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

I thought same thing as people are translating, but from your post it shows was a bug. I never encountered problem but some quoted my posts that went into another language. 

Still this is happening in most threads, hope the admin fix it soon. 

Edited by cryptosix

On 11/19/2019 at 10:31 AM, teminalibug said:

I have not face this bug till now.when ever i quote i get the same text.But i will take note for it and when ever i find this bug i will immediately report it.Its better to support forum and file these kinds of bug .

Yeah I experience this too I taught I went to the wrong section but when I check it is in the English section I don't know why it happens to me btw I don't use a translator.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I thought same thing as people are translating, but from your post it shows was a bug. I never encountered problem but some quoted my posts that went into another language. 

Still this is happening in most threads, hope the admin fix it soon. 

Well, i hope my post got attention of the admins and thus they are currently looking into it.

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have not face this bug till now.when ever i quote i get the same text.But i will take note for it and when ever i find this bug i will immediately report it.Its better to support forum and file these kinds of bug .

I just got a lot of replies people says they have faced this, It is kinda weird when you try to think how this could happen, but it happens and I have confirmed.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Well, i hope my post got attention of the admins and thus they are currently looking into it.

It's good to hear the admin got attention, I was thinking why these guys translated my post and replied in English? I also they were like spammers, but it is really a bug in this forums. I think the payment system too had many bugs so people are not getting paid properly.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I just got a lot of replies people says they have faced this, It is kinda weird when you try to think how this could happen, but it happens and I have confirmed.

You have reason to submit report and also have witness .It does not mean i did not face it .It does not exist .May be i will face it sooner or later but fixing it sooner than leaving it to grow.Nice work man

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I think i have seen this bug, not sure if it was on my own posts or others but i sure seen it. I knew it was a bug since the language was nether Russian nor English.

Since this bug is already proven to be seen by many then i recommend @Admin to take a look at.

So @Admin, @ayatoslaw, If you will kindly take a look at this topic's content i will appreciate that.

Maybe it's not a bug but the person is doing it in a different language or they use a translator and when copying the text, the text hasn't been translated yet.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:56 PM, Syedbesharat said:

You have reason to submit report and also have witness .It does not mean i did not face it .It does not exist .May be i will face it sooner or later but fixing it sooner than leaving it to grow.Nice work man

Thanks, the bug itself looks like in the screenshot bellow, juts today i found another one, so i linked some admins to take a look at it.

763972629_Screenshot_2019-11-21Miningtradingorgambling.png.eef62508688fafd54b3c46d621d41729.png

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks, the bug itself looks like in the screenshot bellow, juts today i found another one, so i linked some admins to take a look at it.

763972629_Screenshot_2019-11-21Miningtradingorgambling.png.eef62508688fafd54b3c46d621d41729.png

I am seeing this bug screen shoot first time before that i only read comments about this bug.Now if find this bug i will make sure to report it and i hope soon that bug problem will resolve.

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I am seeing this bug screen shoot first time before that i only read comments about this bug.Now if find this bug i will make sure to report it and i hope soon that bug problem will resolve.

We as for all users we would appreciate a report to admin, as it will push the admins more into considering fixing this bug fast.

Yeah i'd encountered that many time too. I always thinking about it that they are quoted me in different language while my post was english languages. Then i think this is might be a bug or some errors in the system i think. 

We are the same when I'm trying to quote someone reply it translate to another language also I saw someone that quoted my reply then it turns to a different language also.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, teminalibug said:

I experience the same problem as you. My post which I posted english, became different language. Sometimes it become Vietnamese language. That's why some of the users confused and ask me how can I change the language of my post.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

We as for all users we would appreciate a report to admin, as it will push the admins more into considering fixing this bug fast.

As i Say i will report the bug when ever i find it So yesterday i have found it and now i want to report it.You were right about bug.

IMG_20191122_134750.jpg

Just now, Syedbesharat said:

As i Say i will report the bug when ever i find it So yesterday i have found it and now i want to report it.You were right about bug.

Thanks for the report, i hope admins will look onto it soon and find a solution for. Where/how did you report it by the way?

I've encountered such a problem several time, I guess it's not a bug but it was intentionally made, of course I don't understand what it means, so to all members use the official language which is currently only two languages namely Russian and English, so don't use another language.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for the report, i hope admins will look onto it soon and find a solution for. Where/how did you report it by the way?

I just have to click on Flag on the post and write down all the details about the post and select the option for mods to see through that post.That's how i do the report.

• Useful or interesting 1