I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED] - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED]

I also saw that's bug, I couldn't know if that is bug before! I was just thinking that's might be the person who quote you is just edited the language and it comes with Russian.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, teminalibug said:

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

Did any of you guys encounter this?

What about officials any explanation on this?

I experienced that sometimes. And I think that it's just maybe because the browser of the member who quoted my reply was on translated version of his browser. And that resulted that my reply became in different language too.

9 hours ago, Muphin said:

I experienced that sometimes. And I think that it's just maybe because the browser of the member who quoted my reply was on translated version of his browser. And that resulted that my reply became in different language too.

maybe that's the case cause i found that bug on specific people and only with them it has happened.

I encountered this like a bug before,  other languages comes in. But i didn't report this i continue what I'm doing in cryptotalk to post. By the way you can change your language if you didn't understand the language but for me i always use English universal language so that we all understand what I'm saying.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:31 AM, teminalibug said:

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

i also have been seeing this for as long as i was on this forum and it is weird because sometimes i see it in Russian and sometimes in indian and also in french even when people quote me, i contacted the mods but still received no answer from them.

20 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

When I saw this too, I thought it was translation as I've noticed different languages when my comment was quoted. I also reported topics in the English language section where I saw other languages as heading but English language body. This is sure a bug and the forum admin should try to fix it quicker

No i thought it was a bug myself, but some of those users confessed that they use a translating tool and sometimes it is hard to understand the text in English , but those translating tools end up translating a quote too.

Well right now i never faced this kind of problem, but i think admins and moderators must do some action to this kind of issue or bug so that the rants of members will lessen.

Well yeah, it happens to me often, and what's hard to that because they quoted it with different language I can't reply to it because it is indifferent language that I don't know so I lost the opportunity to create a good conversation so I hope they should try using English language because its a universal language and that way we all here can communicate to each other.

If in any case you still didn't know, I have a possible explanation to this phenomena. It was a reply on a similar case here:

Let me know what you think.

In this topic I think there's an answer because we have the same incident here.

According to @PiroSense and others, this event is just normal especially if the user doesn't understand your language it becomes translated. This feature cannot be seen in the forum because the translators is in the Browser itself.

To more information you can visit this link: My Comment wae Changed in Other Languages

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, teminalibug said:

This happened because the auto-translation in browser setting is on. People should turn it off or hire a private teacher to learn English.

30 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

This happened because the auto-translation in browser setting is on. People should turn it off or hire a private teacher to learn English.

Ah, i want to know about this setting, what browser is it on, and how to turn it on and off?

19 hours ago, PiroSense said:

If in any case you still didn't know, I have a possible explanation to this phenomena. It was a reply on a similar case here:

Some guy @Nakamoto juts said there is a setting if auto translate English to any other language in a browser. with that turned on is what causing this.

27 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

with that turned on is what causing this.

Yes, this is what I'm also telling. Glad someone already told you.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

Yes, this is what I'm also telling. Glad someone already told you.

Oh, so you know this feature or setting., sort of saying, how do i turn it on, i want to try it for educational reasons.

I often get the same thing from you, but from now on I rarely respond to replies like that. after all, replies are sometimes not counted as constructive posts because they will usually leave the main topic of discussion. if you are just replying, that's okay. but if you expect your posts to be counted, it's better to focus on new topics.

16 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe it is a feature of Google translate, if so then maybe only available on google chrome browser.

I'm not using chrome if i did, i would have verified that, but let see what nakamoto will say about, he knows this feature much well.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:12 AM, teminalibug said:

Ah, i want to know about this setting, what browser is it on, and how to turn it on and off?

This is a default setting in Chrome. When someone uses this feature all text will be translated into the user language. The user quotes your post in their language. You can see how to turn it off here. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424

• Useful or interesting 1

I have faced this issue many times but I couldn't understand why this happen. I think this a bug in this forum and also I wish the bug will be solved very soon.

I have not encountered this yet. But I have encountered people quoting me with a different language and would just ignore them. Maybe you could try to contact the support team. But don't be so hopeful because I too have contacted them for quite a time now and still no response.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 minute ago, Adiegumabao said:

I have not encountered this yet. But I have encountered people quoting me with a different language and would just ignore them. Maybe you could try to contact the support team. But don't be so hopeful because I too have contacted them for quite a time now and still no response.

This is because the chrome auto-translation setting is on. The user is quoting his translation text. The funny thing is they are exposing their location by accident.

Just now, lucky80 said:

This is because the chrome auto-translation setting is on. The user is quoting his translation text. The funny thing is they are exposing their location by accident.

Ohh lol. But how could they expose their location buy just the auto-translation? Maybe I should be more careful when posting.

3 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Ohh lol. But how could they expose their location buy just the auto-translation? Maybe I should be more careful when posting.

The language talks. At least we know their nationality. Lol, why are you so scared? You are using English, no one can't find your location.

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

The language talks. At least we know their nationality. Lol, why are you so scared? You are using English, no one can't find your location.

Oh okay so you wouldn't really know the exact place. I was afraid of people knowing my address because one time an Indian guy told me where I was exactly located and threatened me. Thank God he was just fooling around.

I also experienced the same problem when someone quoting me at first I think it was a bug but when I ask it about my colleague then he said that it was transalated by the person who quotes.