First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In the crypto world I trade first on yobit exchange site.  However, it is a good exchange site.  Here we get lower trading fees and lower withdrawal fees.  And in terms of security, this site is far ahead.  So I really like this exchange site.  Using this exchange site has made it much easier to learn trading

Welcome to the home of making yobits,If you say so, make or lose it by yourself, before starting to deposit money or learn carefully to avoid groping good luck.My very first experience to be exact, is earning 6 used in a day at yobt with cryptotalk, was my fast  ever to use youbit.

On 18/11/2019 at 6:53, CryptoPrince said:

Pasé solo 2 minutos en el registro en el intercambio de Yobit, estaba realmente emocionado de cómo el intercambio de cifrado podría estar tan bien construido para cada persona que lo usa,

No soy un profesional en la inversión, soy un day trader, así que me gustaría saber algunas palabras sobre la caja de inversión   en el intercambio de Yobit  . Escuché que realmente funciona y que los chicos realmente no están ganando mucho dinero desde sus hogares usando solo una PC y esa caja de inversión de Yobit. Realmente harto de muchas monedas, buen sistema de stop-loss que protegerá su dinero de la tormenta de noticias. ¡Así que voy a comenzar mi propia carrera en el intercambio de Yobit, y los invito a unirse a mí! 

Hello my dear friend, I tell you that yobit is a good place to make investments, I in particular make long-term investments with strong currencies such as Bitcoin, that way he made sure not to lose, I usually make an investment a year with Bitcoin, When the whole year passes, I withdraw my investment along with everything it generates. I definitely recommend it.

In itself my first experience was very normal, I created my account and began to know this exchange and since I had some money I played dice, this experience was very lucrative, but knowing the site is essential for every beginner in this forum .

• +1 1

Yes yobit is a very good exchange and save and secure as well but to do investment or trading we have to be very brave but in this we also have great opportunities to earn good and to get profit as well.

Dear members, I am a beginner now on the podium. I logged in a short time ago and have not yet had any exchange because the amount is still small but my friends made successful and comfortable withdrawals and did not take much time

• +3 1

yobit very useful exchange and you can earn very good profits if you do have a knowledge about trading and last but not the least they are mostly supporting many currencies

My dear, I did not see an option of stop loss in Yobit, but if you say so maybe I just did not find it yet. Anyway, I am also thinking that Yobit is excellent, and trading in the exchange is very good experience so far. I some times trade in Yobit, but also in many more exchanges, so I have a better idea to compare it with others. It is only behind some that are the top exchanges today. But only these, Coinbase, Binance and Bitfinex. Yobit is close there and is just a step behind.

I am new here and its my ist exchange with yobit. I was used coinbase, binance and block chain. But with yobit it is ist experience mine and I observed that it is good one and secure. It is easy to use. 

• +3 1

It is my ist experience on yobit.I make account on yobit for cryptotalk. Because you can only withdraw from yobit.I hear many times about yobit now I make account and using it. It is good exchange like others good exchanges.In past and now also I use only one coinbase exchange. But now I am using binance, hotbit, yobit and coinbase. They are all good exchanges and they are secure no doubt of fear. You can trade also hear and earn more I have no experience in trading so in don't trade my money.

• +4 1

It's really worth talking about how the customers associated with YoBit. internet may key in the actual industry nearly straight. Whenever starting the leading web page, a person straight reach the actual buying and selling user interface, exactly where several cost ideals as well as advancements is visible. my personal favorite trade website is actually yobit trade website it's very trustworthy trade website as well as my personal very first trade website in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unlike you I am not a day trader. I am a long term investor. But even day traders can profit from invest box. Welcome to yobit exchanger .yobit is top exchanger in the world. You can trade any cryptography money here easily. You can exchange your crypto. This is the largest and most reliable exchanger.

This topic reminded me of the first days I used Yobit. I use some of the remaining sts in my wallet to buy a 90% discount token hoping it will recover and I have a profit x10. And it is true that its price recovered, but the volume was very small. I placed an order to sell a large amount, then thought I just got rich. Then I didn't see the money being sent to my account, I asked supporters but they didn't respond. I thought Yobit as a bad exchange.
Later I learned that my sell order remained there for 3 years and no one wanted to buy at that high price ^^
Sorry for making a mistake for Yobit.

since I am also new to this platform but I do not think that it is a best idea to invest in the invest box of this platform you should use any other way to make money like you can do the trading on it

I was referred by one of my friend, in 1 hour I understand everything about Yobit starting from conversation of coins to any other coin, also using Yobit codes. The following the who referred me to Yobit is asking me to teach him how he will use yobit code and trade. 

I have already joined the yobit platform, and started my first trading through this platform, it is the best now for trading, and you have to look for strategies to trade with it and I recommend starting with bitcoin trading.

• +3 1

Yobit is one of the best sites that deal with cryptocurrencies
Because it deals with a large number of currencies
It provides great ease of handling.

• +4 1

This is my first experience here in crybto and yobit too so I found it really good site to make money and invest at the same time and it's the best site to convert your currency , it has a high security system too.

Haven't good idea about Yobit exchange I never use unless because I am new at crypto talk so money doesn't matter for me I am here to discuss my problem and then solutions this is useful for me In future business.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yes yobit exchange is the best for investing specially yobit investbox . It is really work . You can earn daily basis profit without any trading from this . I am also trader. I also like trading. 

Actually, Yobit is one of the most easy exchange to use and have alot of great corners like investbox and freecoin. I do remember that it's not a very good memory of my first time using yobit. I lost a bit of my trading in my first time with yobit.  Lastly, You can exchange any cryptocurrency here easily.

Each forum has its own rules, standard rules and regulations that make you, but because of the very strict protections and very popular exchanges you are better off working in a forum like Jobit. Jubilee changes and very fast for its followers.

• +5 1

I don't have any experience yet. But I would tell you that I am so excited for my first experience. It is going my first week I have started this site. It looks very simple and easy to use. I am also want to get a good experience after my first Investment soon.

There are some good options to invest in invest box but most of the coins that are available in invest box are not stable as I invested in talk token and earned a lot of talk token but it's price dumped badly so I in loss instead of any profit so choose the coin wisely.