Techniques in trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

On 1/1/2020 at 5:01 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes it is true don't sell your coin so cheap hold it and wait till it become a profitable one

I check for 1 hour a day to see if I can redirect buying or selling, and also use charts to calculate and make the right decision. it will make a sound and i will check it directly. Maybe you can check every hour to see if the market has changed, or you can do it every 4 hours. You need to find yourself.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:54 AM, Moneykiller said:

there is no such technical work to do to do trade because if you can have any skills regarding this market then you can't have anything in return first and last rule is to know how and when to invest.

Experienced can help us with trading skills, many times, use the time to trade and invest small amounts every day, we can have small profits but more secure when we are at a loss. , from which our losses can increase money in the future when we have some experience with cryptocurrencies. I believe I am not greedy. When I receive profit according to my daily value, I stop trading and do it again tomorrow.

This will depend in a lot of aspects much like the gold coin you happen to be exchanging in, the time plus the liquidity in the market, many people feel My spouse, and I check out the idea every single four-6 a long time since I do think it can be MLS a satisfactory occasion when moves take a position.

You should not check the market too often because it is likely that you will be wasting time in that way and it could even drive you insane to be constantly watching the market. I think that a reasonable time to check the market would be every half hour or maybe even every hour. That would also be a decent time to check the market. That is the time that i use.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

3 hours ago, JamesMark said:

I know that the holding strategy is the best for the moment, Bitcoin and storage until it becomes a whale or until the penalty reaches its maximum.

For how many years do you intend to hold your coins? I don't think it will be good for me to hold for a long time

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Sometimes it takes a that minutes to change everything, so Better just keep your order to sell at specific price, if there was ever a bit for it, i would set auto buys and sells at specific prices.

i think the more you look at the market the more you will keep changing your mind about what coin to buy and at what price you should be selling it.

Sometimes it takes a that minutes to change everything, so Better just keep your order to sell at specific price, if there was ever a bit for it, i would set auto buys and sells at specific prices.Sometimes it takes a that minutes to change everything, so Better just keep your order to sell at specific price, if there was ever a bit for it, i would set auto buys and sells at specific prices.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:01 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes it is true don't sell your coin so cheap hold it and wait till it become a profitable one

Every day to see if I can redirect the buy or sell, in addition, I also use the chart to calculate and make my decision correctly, you try. I check twice or less than five times a day and the test time will be different. But I also set an alarm so that when the price reaches the price I want, it will make a sound and I will check it directly. Maybe you can check every hour to see if the market has changed, or you can do it every 4 hours. You need to find yourself.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

You should provide a proper time table for you to check the market. 

Having that can help you to maintain when to look and trade. 

Ask for someone who you can trust about trading. 

Protecting your coins is also your priority when it comes to trading. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is depended on investment of investors ans also if investors doing leverage trading then it needs to check market every 15 minutes and if your are professional trader then you need to check market every hour for next plan of action. 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, actionjaction said:

As I would see it, the best trading system is to anticipate your value more than the market. Try not to go for the showcase cost. You additionally counsel with master merchants so they can assist you with the forecast. And furthermore, check showcase examination

A first-class approach to trading is to anticipate your charges more in the market, rather than paying market fees. You will also talk to professional agents so they can assist you in forecasting. the evening I'll sell by looking at the daily range, but when I'm on the sidelines, I don't want to trade and I don't like trading a pedestrian.

A new speculator There need to be several explanations for you to buy and sell the idea, preserve checking out every single hour to view your probable and also modify that will buy and sell for you to ideal go well with.

I think that analytical technique is the most important in trading, the analysis is used in combination to give the best view of the market and its direction. I do market test quite often. About 3-5 hours I check 1 time.

This depends on the strategy that you follow in your purchase.
If you follow the "long-term" strategy, you need to check the market every few days, but if the currency is always changing, you should follow it at least every hour.

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

It depends on market situation and trading strategy you have chosen. In scalping plans, you have to check prices for minutes or it may be necessary to monitor prices based on live numbers. In day trading, checking prices every 4 hours will suffice but to be on the safe side, you can check them more often. In short term trading, checking prices per day is enough to keep track of your assets. In long term plans, you can check prices per week. However, whatever plan you choose, it is better to check prices as much as you can and whenever you have free time because the golden opportunities happen at times we never expect them.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:54 PM, Kinza said:

If you use MBL too much you check every hour you if you work other both you check after 3 to 4 hours may free I check after half hour but if I busy then check 4 to 5 hours. 

I thing its your schedule may be check every 4 hours.

The transaction is very important for beginners and the tracking should be done daily. Any beginner can follow the recommendations given by experts from the start to avoid false analysis or buy a counterfeit currency.

in order to rely on yourself because we have a one-of-a-kind time to check the market. typically, I take a look at  instances or much less than 5 instances an afternoon, and the time to check will range. but I additionally set the alarm so while the charge is going to the charge that I want, it will sound, and i'm able to check it without delay. maybe you may check for every hour to see if the marketplace is a trade or now not, or you can do that for each 4 hours. You need to discover yourself.

I think that if you are interested in daily trading, so you should check the market every 4 hours ! The 4 hours frame shows the changes in the prices clearly.. And you can decide when to begin or end your deals at the right times!

On 4/11/2020 at 1:47 PM, Kutulay said:

Technical analysis of financial markets is an analysis method adopted by thousands of investors internationally. Impressed by his simple and effective approach to market analysis, many see it as the only way to accurately predict future price movements during trading.

Technical analysis is mostly used by traders who want to risk high. It is a working method for margin trading but when the market is unstable and full of unexpected waves and fluctuations, no analysis will work. In such perplexing conditions, only watching and following the direction will tell you where to invest. No technique is accurate. All of them are just some estimations of reality. Any technique is like a puzzle with missing data. Most techniques lack something that creates deviation from the truth. So, consider some percentages of luck in your trades.

On which coins to pick I think it's better to trade those that you feel they are profitable like bitcoin is my favorite but I know there might be ones more profitable out out there but as for me I'm just comfortable with it and I check the prices on daily basis.

Iam present beginner in trading so I have not proper knowledge, but I have some information in my opinion check market prices depends which coin we invest, and which type trading strategy we use like long term one a day, and in day are short term then 6 to 8 hours check prices its enough.

Cryptocurrency is very volatile and unstable in price. If possible, I prefer to check the market several times a day, especially if there is a large amount in the order.

There is many good strategies to make good trading ! and I think we all depend on techniques ! because it's give us better results ! for me I am using short term technique !

On 11/18/2019 at 4:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

Checking the market 4-5 times a day is okay, that's what I do. Unless in some rare occasions where market changes rapidly every minutes, then I check the market maybe in 5 minutes interval. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think it is better for you to set aside a certain time for trading per day
Because frequent sitting and constantly monitoring the price leads to making wrong decisions in trading and at the same time trading becomes unprofessional