What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Following some rules and regulations that we must follow while making a post. Our post should be consist of minimum hundred numbers of counts and second thing we should kept in mind that our post have something serious and important our words should be simple and well defined meanings .every one should be satisfied from our answer and displaying result of a particular thing.no irrelevant data add into our post.these are some rules mentioned above that make our post useful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It should not be repeated as well. In addition to this it should have some kind of relation with investment or cryptocurrencies or any other topic related with income earning or even about this platform. Make sure that you post each topic in the respective comment sections as well. And yes rest are mentioned in the post. if you are committed and walking towards the overall development of yourself as well as this forum, when there is nothing much to be scared of.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

along with the points which you have mentioned I feel in order for a topic to be informative and useful it has to contain stuff which imparts knowledge to the concerned target audience. for example if the topic is targeted towards beginners than it should have stuff which beginners will find useful and if it's for experience members it should contain detailed indepth information.

On 10/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Hello dear colleague, your advice for beginners who come to this great forum and want to start exposing your comments and topics since it will be of great help thank you very much
Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

I think this one I have read it somewhere, because when you look at what is happening the truth is we need to create everything working perfectly so when you look at what one must do , make sure that you post your replies only when you have understood the rules of the forum, make sure that you follow them wisely and in the end make sure that every single rule is obeyed

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

2- Non polemic

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Yes, when anybody create topics or post, remeber the forum rules. Data of post collected through good  and authentic research because spamm post were deleted by the administration and may be creater gets warning point. And post must be posted or created in their related section. And post have a potential to catch the member eyes mean meaningful, unique,helpful for member especially newbies ,understandable  and dont copy or post. Thats are criteria of quality post. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It must be contains of the useful and meaningful contents so that also other members can easily understand the message related to topic . And copy paste is not allowed otherwise you  will get warning points and you will banned son.

• +2 1

Of course a useful post must have those characteristics like a great tittle and contents of knowledge that can help other members,it's also suppose to be well written in correct spellings and grammar.

• +2 1

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information to the new members in this forum it would be great helpful for the new members in this forum and they also need to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

This is correct in addition to that you must adhere to the idea that is discussed by the members in the post and do not invent an idea outside the topic and discuss it in the wrong place. We want to work together to make the post useful, and your comment adds new informational value to the post.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The way is simple that you should have enough knowledge and experience to delivering a post according to the topic. So that other members can easily understand our opinion in related to the topic. So don't send useless and rough less data to at this forum. So be careful about these things. 

@crmgoes  if we want make useful topics on this forum then create topics regarding forum rules, and pick that content where in this forum no one post before means unique and different,

but don't post any plagiarism content topics and never copy paste it will be considered as spam, and moderator's deleted those topics and they gives us warning points also,

so remember these all points and made useful topics.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 12:58 AM, crmgoes said:

2- Non polemic

You are right we can't tell specifically if the post is useful or right since we have different opinions in some thing, so we only judge it by these category in the list, I also think that the checker of the forum is also doing the same, so the best way to not your post get deleted then do the things on the list, it is very useful advice and I can say that it is very effective based on my experience.

Well, the one hundred is actually not characters but one hundred words as to see whether the user really trying to explain and manage to express their idea about the certain topic in the thread. I would say the only thing that matters to be labeled as useful is to make it clear to the point. It would be a mess actually to see that your long post will just get ignored without getting rated. It is kind of a frustrating especially when you know you managed to get your point but somehow seems worthless. Just remember that, it is only about the information, idea and straight forwardness to consider a post to be useful.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

As basic as it is its very important to reach these basic criteria as many of the admins and moderators will consider a non completed criteria a spam normally so be aware of what you are typing you dont want mods stalking your backs.

• +3 1

In my opinion the main criterion we must follow is to be really honest, after that proceed to a detailed study of the forum rules. Once we have the full knowledge of these details, the next thing is to do our best to investigate useful and current topics that generate a good interaction between all the members of the forum. I also advise following those participants who have more time here than us, since experience plays a very important role. Seeing what they publish and the way they do it I think is a good way to learn.

• +2 1

Those will assist to write a useful submit. The alternative appropriate way to put in writing a beneficial post that i'm able to add, is to understand every subject matter before replying it. Do not pressure yourself to reply to each topic so that you can whole 20 each day posts, study a topic, recognize it is meaning and replying with the aid of following the guidelines of the discussion board. By using doing that, you will continually write beneficial posts.

• +2 1

Just to add the posts or comment has to be related to the section or the topic. Also it has to be a new idea in the forum and not a copy of another persons idea which is considered as plagiarism. 

• +1 1

Mainly and for me the most important thing is to make a post with valuable and original content for the community and try to follow the thread of the conversation in the case of making opinions or comments, and that they have more than 100 characters.

Edited by Yarling Alvarez
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes,, criteria is to be useful for post... You should must be crate good post...  A good post is is very useful for criteria... Study topic then understand the make good post...  post must be more then 100 character..  it is lees then 100 character it not considered useful post... So be care do to your post...   

I know there are these rules but if you follow these rules still there are high chances of your post to be useless and been deleted, so I am still unable to understand the concept.

Always working as hard and put together we need to really put together everything and we all know and we are always we are able to work and put together a good post.

1. Always work and put up about 200 charactors thats important.

2. Work with perfect  article that is interesting to use that is important.

3. Use the right language that is also important.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, Honny143 said:

@crmgoes  if we want make useful topics on this forum then create topics regarding forum rules, and pick that content where in this forum no one post before means unique and different,

but don't post any plagiarism content topics and never copy paste it will be considered as spam, and moderator's deleted those topics and they gives us warning points also,

so remember these all points and made useful topics.

@Honny143 yes we should to know from these rules because if we make a posts which is also created so that is breaking the rules we should to understand that if we make a post which is useless then it will be deleted after sometimes so why we not make a quality post which people take benefits who read the post ..

This is really helpful and informative post friend. I think everything we write in hundred characters need to be valuable and innovative . We really need to protect the forums reputation no matter what. Let's all use these strategies to help forum grow.

• +2 1

If you are looking for the official list of what the moderators are looking for in a post then i would suggest that you go and look at the rules of the forum. They are expressly stated in there with regards to posts and topics. You have summarized the most important ones in this topic though, but i think that one that is very important is that the post or comment needs to add to the conversation and not simply reiterate the same content over and over. Therefore it should enhance and promote conversation in the topic in order to be considered useful or helpful to the other members of the forum. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769