Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

I trade on yobit, yobit and yobit. Being a good exchange, I like it, being they have never been hacked before, I like yobit, having good support, I like yobit. For earning, no exchange like yobit. That are the reasons I have to choose yobit, yobit and yobit to is the exchange I use to trade now. 

I make use of yobit, binance and some other p2p exchange. But I do most of my trades on yobit and binance. They are both good exchange, but because I am investing in talk on yobit, and I trade it too, I prefer to make use of yobit to trade because I find it hard to be using two exchanges at a time.m, but binance is the best exchange for now while yobit is not bad. 

there are many exchange available to exchange the currency.i use the binance and yobit you exchange and also trading on this platform.both are the best forum and easily used.i suggest you to try this platform.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, Whited35 said:

Here are my top best exchange that I am currently using now. Coinbase, Binance, Blockchain, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bitmex, Karken . These all exchanges are the top best exchange in the world with the huge trading volumes and the users all over the world.

@Whited35 its look like you are using best crypto currency exchange site now which dominated crypto world deeply..  But recently the coinbase exchange user get reduce as coinbase has many restrictions you know like most Country not able to trade in coinbase..   But hope soon we will see update of coinbase..  What do you think about this brother? ❤             

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I'm now trading in both exchanges which is yobit and binance, but I need to stop using binance for a moment and withdraw all funds from binance and send to yobit and use yobit only. 

• +3 1

Those who work in this forum are greatly known with yobit exchanger. Undoubtedly it is a great exchanger in volume and features also. I use yobit the most. My second favourite exchanger is binance. I use it some times when i see the market is flactuating binance hits the most.

I use three exchange Yobit, Binance & Bithumb. Bithumb is Korean exchange but I think it is good & cool exchanger for all users. I don't tell more about Yobit & Binance exchange because they are already widely known exchange platforms.

I am currently trading on the coinbase exchange. It is a very reliable and very comfortable exchange. transaction fees are very low. the minimum withdrawal amounts are also very low. It contains a large amount of cyrypto money.

I am not really that type who uses several different exchanges, as preferably I take on having use binance especially when it comes on perpetual trading in which yobit Don't have that, and others am on yobit exchange, as I have to promote it on having to use it

There are some of the Exchanges which give us more befits but not secure as much the 9ther getting more fees etc. Don't go to the free opportunities, but always select security in your mind. Thanks

For a long time I am using yobit. Because it is very much safe and secured. It has sone special features. Also the exchange fees of this exchanger is very low. That's why I am using this exchanger till now. 

I use yobit exchange for trading now. I mostly use yobit exchange. Yobit exchange have many investment planes. It's have invest box. This option is very useful for everyone . You can get profit at daily basis. It is trusted exchange.

I like yobit exchanger, this is the most mainstream and extremely confided in cryptographic money exchanger, you can exchange here with low fees, I have been using it from a long time ago.

• +2 1

I don't start trading now because I am new here and I want to some knowledge about crypto trading and then start trading . But my favourite exchange is youbit exchange and I believe on this exchange . Because most people used this exchange .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are doing very well.Many people trade on this farm and make a profit. I am also making a profit by trading on this farm.If you want to make a profit, keep working on this form, but the condition is that you have to follow its rules.Gradually you will also become a very big businessman.And one day, like other traders, you will be making huge profits.

• +1 1

Binance 

Yobit

Is the best choice to use for tranding

In this, you can also be comfortable and you are everyone else and you also have trust, the feedback that people have is also positive. Its very easy and very easy method to use 

• +3 2

On 11/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

I have started with Yobit but layer join other platforms. But face many problems at them. So I leave and comes back at Yobit. This exchange isn't complicated and gives all options in simple means. For me. This exchange is easy to access and I can use it freely. The withdraw very fast and number of coins also placed at exchange. Seriously this Yobit exchange is best platform for earning, offering a many options for earning in one place. I always prefer this Exchange for trading, although I have account at Binance but Yobit comes first. 

• +2 1

Yes of course my brother. YoBit is really a good and useful place for trading. I also have seen so much positive response about YoBit site. I also have been using it for a week as a beginner. Binance is also very good place, but I haven't tried it yet.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There are many good exchange sites in the crypto world.  yobit and binance are both good exchange sites, but binance is the best exchange site.  I chose yobit site to trade.  I have started trading and investing from yobit site.

I am always exchanging my locals in such a way that I want to say and take the system by the hand in my language. I could have traded with Iobit but it was difficult for me because of my understanding of the language but now it is considered a much better process for me. My night was bad, but now it's a good process

In fact, I used Jobit Exchanger for business.  I feel very comfortable using this exchanger. Yobit is one of the best trading platforms.

Many members also use yobit and I think this is the website that most people believe in. That's why we believe in it because it costs money to post. In fact, there are very few forums that are trustworthy.

I use a lot of platforms, but most of them, the Binance platform, I see that it is good and very fast in transactions, but the Yobit platform is also very good and fast and helps a lot in understanding things and knowing the market

My dear friend i am here in the biginning stage first of all i want to get experience about tradinng when i get full experience then i will be trading on yobit exchange yobit is one of the best site to exchage my dream to trade in yobit exchange

I have been trading on the Binanace exchange for sometime before discovering the yobit exchange site, 

I will suggest that you used the yobit exchange site because it's more easy to understand especially for beginners