Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

I like some cryptocurrency exchanges, especially exchanges that are easy to use without having to kyc, and yobit is included in the recommended cryptocurrency exchange category,besides that, binance is still a favorite choice, for some cryptocurrency investors..

I wish I could trade in Yobit but it was difficult for me because of my language understanding. My knight was bad.. juat learning by soing step by step.

I currently trade on the Yobit and Binance exchanges. Binance and Yobit are two of the most common cryptocurrency exchanges right now. Many merchants and investors make their homes here. According to Coinmarketcap, the total trading volume of yobit today is 3718 BTC. It's fantastic.

The best and reliable exchanger is binance and yobit but the most popular which is easy to us is yobit, it has low transaction fees and it work perfectly which make the trading and investment so easy 

Verification is often seen as a constraint from a negative standpoint. And whether or not to continue working with her is determined by your level of confidence in her; if you have full faith in her, you should proceed, because it is already becoming a habit.

That's right, the head of the fish rots. In this situation, the rotten meat was initially slipped, even though no regular trades took place, forcing the people to use this garbage can.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

Dear mate i joined this forum two weeks ago. And i have earned very small amount. And i am thinking that i will invest my earning in trading. And i am thinking about binance exchange site to trade my investment. I think binance is best platform.

I trade on a group of platforms including yobit exchange and binance as they offer a range of services and are very popular and they are also two of the best exchanges.

I'm still a beginner in this domain, so I just try to know and learn how to do it, but I see that a lot of people hear praise of Yobit, so I started trying it

Binance is, without a doubt, one of the strongest cryptocurrency exchanges. However, others, such as kucoin, offer excellent customer service as well as a large number of coins. I'm not going to bash yobit or other exchanges here, but I will advise that you must choose wisely, and I will never keep coins on any exchange for more than 24 hours if possible.