Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

Unfortunately at this time I started to reduce cryptocurrency trading activities because I was waiting for certainty from bitcoin,while waiting, I still monitor the movements of my hunted coins, so that if I get the momentum, then I will go into binance or yobit to start purchasing coins..

• +3 1

I am currently trading on binance but trying to start trading on

yobit because i also like yobit exchenge too

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Namanzo said:

At current I am the usage of yobit exchanger. Because such is very plenty sure yet secured. I sense dead a great deal satisfied within it. I suppose such is the auspicious exchanger because of trading. That's in which way I utilizes yobit exchanger.

I like yobit,I also use yobit my friends, besides yobit I also use indodax local exchanges, because I am used to making fiat deposits through indodax to buy cryptocurrency, or selling cryptocurrency from large exchanges such as yobit to indodax

• +3 1

I trade YoBit and Livecoin. Before to make a deposit I check prices on both and compare taxes on both to see which is the most profitable to me today. Recently I use mostly YoBit due to it's almost all the time opened on my computer because of my participation of the forum and payments by posts.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Kareemramzy said:

Yeah Binance is good but also you can try kucoin it is very good and fast with good ways to earn for free and obit it is amazing

Yeap, Binance was good and also Kucoin too, Really like both of them with their features and the best one was their native coin for giving us trade discount. Anyway yobit was good too for alternative exchange since it's so many pairs and also invest box.

• +3 1

For the most part of cryptographic money clients as I see currently are for the most part utilizing this the two trades stages which are yobit trade and binance trade I surmise this are most conveniently.

• +3 1

Now I am not trading on any site. If I start then I will open Bitcoin property. But I will try the Jobit. I've heard a lot of good ideas about him that people can benefit a lot in the middle. We can benefit a lot from that.

• +2 1

I am exchanging on yobit exchanger.I like yobit exchanger.This is the most mainstream and extremely confided in cryptographic money exchanger.You can exchange here with low fees.There store and withdrawal framework very fast.This trade exceptionally simple to utilize

• +3 1

For now i'am trading in yobit and binance these exchanges are really good at trading with high volume of btc.

• +1 1

2 very good binance and yobit trading platforms. I'm using yobit and it's really good, I can't find any bad points about it, in general these 2 platforms are worth using

• +2 1

I also trading in Binance and Yobit, I agree with you these exchange are popular and the best exchange, good to trade with high volume.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 13.11.2019 at 22:06, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

Yes, these are good exchanges today, a couple of years ago I did not have such a strong interest in the Yobit exchange, at the moment I can call it the best.

• +1 1

At present i am trading with yobit exchange but i have heard many positive comments for binance exchange as i haven't faced any problems with yobit but also i would like to try binance exchange as i found its interesting through the reviews of the users.

• +3 1

i am using kucoin website for trading.

you can also use kucoin web to trading money.

but i think you won't get so much profit if you don't download their app.

so download app is better

• +3 1

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 5:52 PM, Maraj77 said:

I use the yobit exchanger, this exchanger is very popular. And this exchanger is very safe and secure. This exchanger reputation is very good. For this reason I think yobit is one of the best exchanger for trading.             

I also think yobit is the best exchange I have ever seen . the exchange is very much secured and the exchange very fast in deposit and withdrawal process.

• +2 1

The exchange that I choose to trade is binance exchange. I find it good and safe. I've been using it for a long time and I still want to stick with it.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, Sajib Chakroborty said:

There are many exchanger site on the world of crypto. Now I am trading on yobit  exchanger. Because I found it very easy to do any task. And it is most well known exchanger site .

I also like the yobit exchange and the exchange  is very much secured to use. the exchange user interface is very easy to use.

• +2 1

Currently concentrating on one exchange is not possible as we have not all options available on one exchange just because of this now I am also trading on 4 different exchanges these all doing good for me some time I am able to have some good profit just because of rate difference so for regular traders or investors staying on one exchange is not good option.

there are many exchanges that can trade, depending on which you prefer to trade in which exchanges. for the popular certainly very much and has a large volume

i am using binance now and coinbase pro,this to is the only exchanger i trusted. i only use yobit because of this forum,i am not yet convonced with the platform as i have read many negative reviews about it,

Yobit exchange is the first exchange i used to trade since 2016 and I used to date because it is so wonderful and included many features for earning

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Right now i am using yobit because it was easy to navigate and understand, but maybe sooner i will also use binance because my friend is recommending it to me and i think i will give it a try. 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:36 AM, Rashed Niloy said:

Now I am trading on yobit Exchanger, I have some cryptocurrency in my Yobit account. I want to trade on Yobit. I feel more comfortable using yobit for business, Yobit is a secure site, you can invest here and earn it, this site has no scammers.  , You can do business here

scores of exchanges engage in completed me list and possibility to assistance me and present the most excellent service. Until at once I thought that Yobit is a important talk and has prearranged me income