Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

i would preserve the bitcoin and neglect the gold.  then again, if you *are* into gold coins and such things as that, you could buy gold, silver, and other metals at places like provident metals and veldt gold.  each of them receive bitcoin and veldt gold even takes other cryptocurrencies *and* they buy gold and silver for bitcoin.  that's quite cool in my view.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

I have never thought of buying gold with Bitcoin although it is a great idea to save money as a "gold". Also, it depends on the price of gold if you are thinking of doubling your money.

I think investing in gold is the safest investment in history because gold has not lost its value for centuries
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin has a much better financial return, but it is not completely safe as gold

For me, my friend, I have not purchased gold by  any cryptocurrency. Perhaps sites claiming to accept Bitcoin to purchase gold are fraudulent, so you should be careful about that.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/21/2020 at 8:35 PM, Brand1 said:

I think that the idea of buying gold through cryptocurrencies is a very good thing because gold is a stable currency while cryptocurrencies are unstable and we can take advantage of this by buying gold when its price is low and when the price of bitcoin is high

But my friend, 
who will guarantees that I will not lose the bitcoin that I own and that those sites from which I buy gold are not fraudulent and fakes.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

To tell the truth l have never bought gold with BTC, but as you above mentioned the idea is really great. That is why it is just double investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never done it because I didn't want to invest in gold coin because I think Bitcoin is best than gold coin . there is still Good prediction about Bitcoin price till end of 2020 , so I always going with Bitcoin as compared to gold .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/25/2020 at 4:22 AM, gourav789 said:

I have never done it because I didn't want to invest in gold coin because I think Bitcoin is best than gold coin . there is still Good prediction about Bitcoin price till end of 2020 , so I always going with Bitcoin as compared to gold .

In my view only few people have some experience about buying gold with BTC, maybe the idea is just new, in the future we can see a lot of people, who buy gold with BTC, not also gold. 🙂 

It will really be a good thing to start buying gold with your bitcoin by this it will help both parties make a good profit also, because gold prices always stagnant but that of bitcoin always fluctuates. 

Buying gold with cryptocurrencies would be a great idea! And that's better than converting bitcoins to dollars.. Gold is much stable and more valuable during long time.. If you have good amount of bitcoins, so do it!

I think that now we can see that Gold price is decreasing !  So I think it's not great Idea to convert bitcoin to gold ! Because now bitcoin has a good chance to reach to 11,000 dollar

On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Yes, it's good for both. We can also generate profit from both investment. Sometime gold price goes down and btc price go up. And that time we can make profit. But I think invest on btc for long time is more profitable.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I've never bought gold using bitcoin before, and I don't know what to do with this, but I think you can buy gold in traditional currencies like the dollar or the euro and there is no need for bitcoin

On 5/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, gourav789 said:

With gold we never know how much it is going to be. With Bitcoin it is standard. Gold supply may be 10 times more of what there is today. Although it is a profitable operation if someone manages to find a source.

Bitcoin can help in many ways. It has a usecase, although it lags in transactions lately. If Bitcoin doesn't make it there are other cryptocurrencies that will try harder.

Edited by BTC Future

Investing in gold can be done. Actually, you don't need bitcoin
So investing in gold actually remains better than the internet

Well, this is usually done by Robert Kayosaki, he directly states that it is stored in gold and bitcoins. So this person can be trusted

• +1 1

I had never heard of it, it is new for me to know that it is possible to buy gold with bitcoin, I believe that this can be good for both parties

On 11/12/2019 at 10:21 PM, on1k3n said:

in fact you can already buy gold with bitcoin only it is almost the same the two act as a backup to the dollar

for a while i was trading forex. At first it was bad for me because I was used to trading crypto. and there in forex I wanted to do the same with btc and it is not the same. the profit is little so I decided to do forex with Gold hehe and it was more than good. I recommend it

In my opinion, buying bitcoin is the best option since I think that in the medium-term future it can dethrone gold, thus becoming the digital asset with the most value in the market and in the world.

Buying gold with Bitcoins is certainly cool, but in my country it is forbidden to use Bitcoin as payment. I can only say that it is not a bad idea to invest in both Bitcoin and gold. Both of these assets do  steadily give an increase every year, and if one of the assets gives a greater increase in price, the profit can be invested in the purchase of the other. In general, the only question here is what to give a big profit and if you have experience and imagination, how to dispose of the profit.

Working gold in forex is very similar to doing it with bitcoin, if you have prior knowledge of cryptocurrency trading you can do it on both platforms, I would rather save my money in Bitcoin, although gold is also an excellent idea.

• +1 1

I don't need gold, I need only Bitcoin and I don't consider buying gold at all. They tell you that the price is rising because it is scarce but this is not exactly right. The price of gold depends if we need it or not. I prefer Bitcoin for all the uses gold has and even more gold lacks.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:21 AM, on1k3n said:

interesting I just heard this wonderful information buying Bitcoin with gold is a good investment, the most strategic thing would be to have 50% in Bitcoin and the other fifty in gold