Who bought bitcoin at peak @19000$ -18000$ !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Who bought bitcoin at peak @19000$ -18000$ !!

The volumes at the 20k all time high were also at their peak so many bought there and probably still holding. It is important to buy when prices are rising but be careful when they are extremely high and inside what it is a bubble territory. Although with Bitcoin they get a better price after a while and it is expected to reach a new all time high soon. The problem is with the XRP and other altcoins that are still down 95% from their all time highs. These investors should be worried and I hope nobody makes these mistakes again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

To be honest, i did not buy any bitcoin at the high peak price that it exhibited at the end of 2017, however this was the time that i learned of bitcoin and it was the time that i started to earn the currency through the use of faucets. So at that time, earning through faucets was anther hard and you made very little from them because the earning rates were very low, but it was what got me into crypto in the first place. 

Those that did buy at that time though will have a very hard time getting a profit and would have to be very patient for at least a few years in order to be able to see a profit, unless they are able to decide on the right altcoins to invest in with their bitcoin. Otherwise, this would likely be considered to be a long term investment. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/13/2019 at 8:33 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I know we have many of the cryptocurreny community who joined during 2017/18 bull run and are still stucked due to they bought at higher prices. So how many people's are still holding your assets and who bought bitcoins or any altcoins at peak during the bull run of 2017/18.

I have know my friend of friend who bought at $15K when the bull was going on and at the end he suffer the 1.5K loss and sell the BTC. So as the trader I always suggest to bought at low and sell at high. But many people follow the rumors and goes for higher price so they can get more. Also do simple trading with less expectation. Make plan and follow it. 

• +1 1

It doesn't matter as soon these prices will be the next $1300 levels of the previous bull cycle of 2014. Buying the top makes you wait for more time to see a profitable investment and it is risk buying in all time highs. It is not easy to spot the top either but Bitcoin had given a few indications during 2018 that it was moving into a bear market. There is no indication right now and what it looks is like just the beginning but many things can happen and we always have to control our emotions and take better risks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The only factor that affect the price of Bitcoin is its supply and demand gap. In 2017 and 18 most of the people were trying to sell their Bitcoins that they had that's why it's price rose to 17000 to 18000 dollars

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is a difficult matter to accept because it has been 3 years since the highest peak of Bitcoino. Whoever bought from high prices I advise him not to sell and stick to his balance and patience because Bitcoin will rise to the highest peak it has reached and there is not much left to reach 20000 dollars

I am not known a lot about what happened in 2017 and 18 but I am view the chart many hour daily and it is seem that it was too high to buy at 18k three years ago. But it is not too high today, the chart looks that it is making a comeback but not to just dive again. This is a bull run what I was hoping when I joined in this year and it is possible with high chance.

• +2 1

On 13.11.2019 at 06:33, Ajlovez7 said:

I know we have many of the cryptocurreny community who joined during 2017/18 bull run and are still stucked due to they bought at higher prices. So how many people's are still holding your assets and who bought bitcoins or any altcoins at peak during the bull run of 2017/18.

Well, now they will probably get back their investements with currect bitcoin dynamics. Of course, if they hold until now😄

Bitcoin is at $16700 as I write this and it seems that there is nothing stopping before it reaches these high prices that we haven't seen for years. It was also this high only for a few days, I think I've read it was 10 days only and it will probably grow into prices to change the 20k from an all time high to the new support inside 2021.

On 5/16/2020 at 6:11 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

I don't know who bought the bitcoin when it's price in peak 18000$-19000$. It difficult to find who able to bitcoin at this high price many. Maybe some rich person could be bought bitcoin at this time. 

There are some people who bought at these prices because they thought it will continue increasing in price, but I think most of them have sold when it started dropping (levels of 18k, 17k $)

Some people bought, others were trading and some sold there too. I remember those that bought which didn't sell but I was sure that if I was in their position I would buy the dip too at 6k and again at 3k. Then you would be in profit just at 8 or 10k and all would be fine.

• +2 1

All those that bought in the peak years ago are now either in profit or close to getting there. Bitcoin is getting ready now for the next breakout that will be above 20k and maybe surprise us with a lot higher prices. I am holding and I hope that everyone will be in profit after investing in Bitcoin for a very long time as I see Bitcoin rising so high that everyone will be talking about it very soon.

• +1 1

I have never purchased bitcoins. all the bitcoins that I have are given to me through this forum as the payment for my posts. I have sold them multiple times at the price of 19000 to $20,000.

• +4 1

I think there might be some people who bought bitcoin at its peak in 2017, and for sure the exchange bought at the highest price at that time. If small traders like us can't buy at the highest price, we can only buy when the bitcoin price is below $ 7,000.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:33 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I am not buying the Bitcoin when it is on peak 19000$ but so many peoples will buy that and they earn good money through this at first but after that the price is down and now this time again BTC touch the high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is everyone choice but i think it is the time of selling. Everyone go to the selling and this time is earning of the profit. So i think ignorance people may be buying this high price currency.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Sé que tenemos muchos miembros de la comunidad de criptomonedas que se unieron durante la corrida de toros de 2017/18 y todavía están estancados debido a que compraron a precios más altos. Entonces, ¿cuántas personas todavía tienen sus activos y quién compró bitcoins o altcoins en su punto máximo durante la carrera alcista de 2017/18?

This is very difficult to recognize, since we will not know if cryptocurrencies will continue to rise or they will fall completely, I always hope that their value will drop a lot and thus I avoid that problem since buying bullish can be dangerous.

• +3 1

I think this is all about luck and how good you are at predicting the value of cryptocurrency. The more you know the market the most of the profit you would make. I really think this is the best platform to earn money potentially.

I certainly don't have any coins left from the previous high. I have a bit now, but that is nothing to be boasting about. I could have sold at 19k, but then who is know what will be the peak. Frankly, if Btc doesn't break the previous high in this bull run, i would be highly disappointed. I predict near about 25k to 30k and thats when I would sell.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I bought Bitcoin in 2017 and didn't know much about this currency and I sold it the first time I saw red candles, but now I've been trading for three years and have gained a lot of experience, and I see Bitcoin prices nowadays at $ 19,000 an opportunity that we won't find in the coming years. .

• +3 2

On 11/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello friend, at that time I had not yet started trading in the crypto world due to my lack of experience, at that time many people must have stayed with their btc waiting for a better rise, although not a few days ago the price of btc returned to take the value of that time so I think that many have been able to recover the value of their assets...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I didn't buy any cryptocurrency at that time, but whoever bought it then could be patient for a few months to reap his profits because the bulls are in control at the moment and maybe the 2017 boom will come back soon.

• +1 1

I bought bitcoin at both $18K and $19K ranges. My last purchase was at $19.100 last night. I know it is a high risk but I don't hold it. I sell it soon with a slight rise afterwards. I consider every $200 movement as the minimum acceptable price change for profit. Most traders are not satisfied with small earnings but I enjoy every dollar or even half a dollar I earn. I don't like to stay in a position for a long time. It makes me tired. I prefer to exit faster though with less profit because I believe if you don't exit soon, you will lose future positions.