YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
2Fresh

YOBIT DESERVES THE CREDIT

Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer YOBIT over other exchanges?

5 minutes ago, The Game said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange due to the multiple features they offer, which deserves to be credited morever yobit platform is well secured in term of transaction and their customers are well satisfied with the operation and the charges rate is well friendly. All I could say yobit is the best and nothing but the best.

I do agree with you mate, yobit has been the best for me, I said the in the previous comment I made , one thing I like about it is how fast it is in transactions, some of my friends do transactions with it and I can see how it is very fast. I am not conversant with other exchange sites though

• +1 1

Certainly. I find Yobit to be equal to other exchanges that have been popular like Coinbase, and I think that it will keep increasing in volumes and traffic. It is one of the top in my list and many traders know this exchange for the many years of the service it provides to the crypto markets.

It is clear that Yobit is one exchange that has performed amazing for years since 2015 when it was founded. It is one of the top in the crypto world, one that is famous and bigger from most exchanges but not as big yet as binance or coinbase, still it can keep growing and reach the position it deserves.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:52 PM, 2Fresh said:

many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault,

This is a problem that I have seen too. People think that an exchange is obligated to make them profit. This is not how it works and everything has a risk. What we do is only invest money we can lose and will not just go to blame the exchange for mistakes in investments. Doing research will help reduce this risk. 

Yobit for me is excellent and has everything I ever wanted from an exchange.

• +4 1

With all the features provided by the trading platforms, yobit remains the best for me because it allows you to win decent amounts of bitcoin in easy ways and also free in most cases, such as airdrops for yoda and dlrs ...

I found the Yobit exchange through Cryptotalk, I am not very old in Crypto, only one year and I decided to join to increase my knowledge. I found yobit and I am very excited with this exchange. It is better taking care of the loyal customers giving back rewards in many ways and should be treated better by all.

• +3 1

I prefer yobit over most exchanges and use it most of the time. For me it doesn't matter if I trade at Binance, Coinbase or Yobit. Trading is possible and Yobit gives me a positive environment to trade and profit.

Perhaps all people in crypto shouldn't miss out and just make an account on Yobit and explore it a little.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, percare said:

Perhaps all people in crypto shouldn't miss out and just make an account on Yobit and explore it a little.

@percareNo doubt Yobit is the best but I am still stalking them to see if they make some upgrades to the exchange to display all coins from wallet without causing trouble to the Brower on my PC. Whenever I attempt to access wallet page, browser says, page is not responding ! It is the real frustration if I am up to meet the market's momentum for some coins to trade. 

• +3 1

25 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@percareNo doubt Yobit is the best but I am still stalking them to see if they make some upgrades to the exchange to display all coins from wallet without causing trouble to the Brower on my PC. Whenever I attempt to access wallet page, browser says, page is not responding ! It is the real frustration if I am up to meet the market's momentum for some coins to trade. 

It takes some time to load the wallet page for me too. This should be better displayed. I had problems with speed in other exchanges too especially during times of high volatility but not on the wallet page.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, percare said:

It takes some time to load the wallet page for me too. This should be better displayed. I had problems with speed in other exchanges too especially during times of high volatility but not on the wallet page.

Yes, it is relatable with bigger name Coinbase too but they have not fixed the problem yet. I suggested so many possible correction to the Yobit exchange through a support ticket and I hope they are working into it. It can be handled by keeping limited coins in a slot like Bittrex exchange does. 

• +2 1

I naturally prefer Yobit over mainstream exchanges for accessing innovative investment tools, for example. I find Yobit offers really competitive investment alternatives over other exchange platforms. I personally use the Investbox to increase my holdings of TALK tokens, and am rather satisfied with result so far.

Yobit is my exchange of preference and while I still use many exchanges Yobit is becoming a top one. I think that an addition of futures or leverage trading will help the exchange increase adoption. The increase of competition in exchanges has left Yobit untouched but with the further increase in investors entering the crypto space it could become a hit in the market.

Yobit is one of the best platforms, and their support for this forum is very positive, but if there is an application for the platform, it will be easier to use on mobile

Yobit is most beginner friendly in terms of trading. It can make it easy for you to hold the currency through investbox. It's trading fee is also reasonable and there are a lot of coins listed in it 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

your question it is so hard but i will answer about that , so read my comment to understand it brother *

Yobit exchange exchange deserves a lot of trust and I personally want to thank the exchange that it is. I would like to add to make the invest more transparent and add working investors in the form of fiat-dollar, ruble, euro. Exchange Yobit excellent exchange, thank you. so that all i have about your question and good luck for you and me .

I do most of trades in Yobit, preference is up to how I feel with the environment of an exchange and while I've traded in many exchanges there are only a few that I enjoyed. Yobit is one of them and the other is Binance.

• +1 1

I fully agree with you, this YOBIT platform is the best, it offers the opportunity to practically all public since it allows the entry of few amounts to start trading, it offers more opportunities such as investbox, vmining and among other very useful things.

Yobit have become one of the best exchanger in cryptoworld, and yobit site have create many campaigns that help to give free giveaway coins and have many feature that we can make good earning from it. 

On 13.11.2019 at 00:52, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

Yeeeeeah, not really. Sometimes Yobit is behind any other exchange in terms of currency price. I often notice, that bitcoin price is often lower, than on Binance, for example. I think, this is a very essential problem, that the creators are not willing to solve.

5 hours ago, John Pernia said:

In the short time I have been a user of Yobit! I find it a very complete platform where it offers you different ways to generate a stable income and something very positive would be that its interface is very easy to manage.

Same to me @John PerniaI have never had issues with yobit. 

Infact yobit deserves a credit, it's is without doubt one of the best exchange site available today, The services and process are instantaneous and user friendly 

• +1 1

Yes I also trust yobit exchange because of its  faster transactions and realiabilities and general

credibilities.its service is undoubtedly one of the best because of low tax charges and reliable trading and investment.i am glad to transact in the yobit exchange 

• +2 1

You're right on this. Yobit deserve all the credits and even more. Since I've started using yobit, I have never encounter any problem with it. The site is simple, straight forward and reliable. You'll never regret using it.

Yobit is undoubtedly the best because it is very practical, and easy to use taking into account that there are many platforms but this is the best one that is used so far, totally recommended.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, 2Fresh said:

YOBIT Exchange has become a very well respected exchange by its users, many bad reviews are on the internet about all exchanges, and most bad reviews are only from poor traders who had no experience and lost money at their own fault, YOBIT gives all users a great chance of winning profit and many times they release nw coins which are like a bonus coin every time they release, the price rockets a lot of the time, which is easy profit, just play safe and play careful, YOBIT is an amazing platform and deserves a lot more credit.

2Fresh

Yobit does not deserve to have bad reputations since on the contrary it should have very good evaluations since it has many more opportunities that other exchanges do not offer and thus in conclusion it is one of the best.

Of course yobit is the best exchanger. Because a huge number of people use this exchanger. Most of the users give positive review about this exchanger. Also it has some special features from which you can earn some extra cryptocurrency. That's why yobit is the best.