Restart and Refresh - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Restart and Refresh

On 11/13/2019 at 2:12 AM, cryptokram said:

We need to accept that we need changes in this forum for the long live and better community.

A pause for a day or 2 or maybe a week is a good choice for cleaning up the forum.

There should be no hatred and objections for all the topics and post that will be deleted by the administrators and moderators.

This will also dictate the number of post we will be left.

This left post number should be the start count on the pay per post (again)

- There are so many users and posters who keeps asking about the payment which also make the section more duplicate post. (must be stop)

- A new start and refresh will make them post good and know that they will be paid.

- There should be strict rules on this and publish in this forum, This will make them quite and shut even their post will be deleted due to strict management.

You can see that most of the winners are not posting much but this is not because the contest is done, (80% 🙂 )

I am also not confident on posting now as i see the community of this forum is not good and clean, i will post and write but then it will end up deleted due to topic/post problems.

Some or most of the users tried to help cleaning the forum from bots and plagiarism, but that is not enough.

For me, i suggest that the platform should take the action from the staff.

1. transfer all the topics that you think belongs to off-topic and some topics from off that should be place on the right board.

2. Delete the topic which may not be same in the title but still a duplicate. Old one must stay.

3. Put up the local language for other countries for the sake of users this will eliminate shit posting and duplication or non-sense comment.

- You can look for moderators here, they will help for sure.

- Once they are up for the moderation on their local language they can also help on deleting the off-topic post and comments in every thread.

- more users will come and be active as they can now write on their forte and not trying hard on the English section.

To all USERS here please dont comment or write here if you dont read the whole message, As i said before i will report you as spam and i will give you a not so good reputation.

Lets help the forum and its staff to have a better community which we (users) are the one who will benefit from it.

PS. English is not my first language and i know that this is not perfect! sorry for the errors. I am still pushing my self to learn more! God bless all, have a nice day!

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

you are right

,if we want this forum to stays longer,we need to help,as a member,posting only useful contents can help this forum be more resourceful. avoid breaking the rules. lets help moderator and this forum to clean.

• +1 1

That suggestion you have is kinda hard but if it's one of the best solutions for removing all the trashes the community currently has and for the platforms betterment as well, then I would agree for this site having a break for a day or two, even a week if this will take more time. Since as what I am seeing, there are lots of topics existing in sections they do not really belong and a lot of trash comments/ spam posts can be seen everywhere. They should start organizing the platform too adding more important features like the local boards as you said, and improve the comment box too like putting features that can automatically detect and disable the send button if the message does not meet the 100 character requirement or the post itself is suspected to be a spam or bad one. I also think it will even be better if there will be atleast once a month that platform will take a break.

• +2 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

thereis no need to stop the forum..the solution is just to have more admins here...and it will be good..

Yes your right close cryptotalk website for some days and delete all spam topics or posts also sometimes website working very slowly fix this issue.

• +1 1

Thank you, I have really encountered what you have wrote in your post. And why am I only saw this today. Deletion of post is really something these days. I cant even post without them deleted immediately.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 14:12, cryptokram said:

Necesitamos aceptar que necesitamos cambios en este foro para una larga vida y una mejor comunidad.

Una pausa por un día o dos o tal vez una semana es una buena opción para limpiar el foro.

No debe haber odio ni objeciones para todos los temas y publicaciones que serán eliminados por los administradores y moderadores.

Esto también dictará el número de publicaciones que nos quedarán.

Este número de publicación izquierdo debe ser el recuento inicial del pago por publicación (nuevamente)

- Hay tantos usuarios y carteles que siguen preguntando sobre el pago que también hacen que la sección sea más duplicada. (debe ser parada)

- Un nuevo inicio y actualización los hará publicar bien y sabrán que se les pagará.

- Debe haber reglas estrictas sobre esto y publicar en este foro, esto los hará tranquilos y cerrará incluso su publicación se eliminará debido a una administración estricta.

Puedes ver que la mayoría de los ganadores no publican mucho, pero esto no se debe a que el concurso haya terminado (80% 🙂  )

Tampoco estoy seguro de publicar ahora, ya que veo que la comunidad de este foro no es buena y limpia, publicaré y escribiré, pero luego se eliminará debido a problemas de tema / publicación.

Algunos o la mayoría de los usuarios trataron de ayudar a limpiar el foro de bots y plagio, pero eso no es suficiente.

Para mí, sugiero que la plataforma tome la acción del personal.

1. transfiera todos los temas que cree que pertenecen a fuera de tema y algunos temas fuera de tema que deberían colocarse en el tablero derecho.

2. Elimine el tema que puede no ser el mismo en el título pero que aún es un duplicado. El viejo debe quedarse.

3. Poner el idioma local para otros países por el bien de los usuarios, esto eliminará la publicación de mierda y la duplicación o comentarios sin sentido.

- Puedes buscar moderadores aquí, seguramente te ayudarán.

- Una vez que estén listos para la moderación en su idioma local, también pueden ayudar a eliminar la publicación fuera del tema y los comentarios en cada hilo.

- vendrán más usuarios y estarán activos, ya que ahora pueden escribir en su punto fuerte y no esforzarse en la sección de inglés.

A todos los USUARIOS aquí, no comenten ni escriban aquí si no leen el mensaje completo. Como dije antes, lo reportaré como spam y le daré una reputación no tan buena.

Ayudemos al foro y a su personal a tener una mejor comunidad de la cual nosotros (los usuarios) nos beneficiaremos.

PD. ¡El inglés no es mi lengua materna y sé que esto no es perfecto! perdon por los errores ¡Todavía me estoy presionando para aprender más! Dios bendiga a todos, que tengan un buen día!

Your proposal is good but I think one update each month of the forum would be better but i don't think the count of posts should be deleted because it's a reference to know who has more experience in the forum.

9 hours ago, Adeoye24 said:

I don't believe in rest at so as to clear spam which will later add value to the forum a.

I think rest is more important. if we do not rest we can not do our next work. this also happen with forum and coins also. So I suggest restarting. This is the good decisions.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, cryptokram said:

That was an addition to delete some post but that is really hard and will take a lot of time. What i am really into is the topic.

You can go around the about forum and there are tons of topics with different title but tackle only about payment and payperpost.

Yes this is a good addition that  you  have mentioned and I will see that it will help very every man i  the forum.. 

Here in this forum i think we have some of experts peoples who like shared a good  their knowlegde about programming to do so refresh and restar by Bot whitout taking to much times matters do they want to share it with the admin or moderator. If their really care about this forum.

Admins are here to clean up the unnecessary post or ban the spammers to make the forum safe. They are really working hard to maintain this. So we all also need to be careful about posting. Many of the time we lost the important post because many are posting here unnecessaril.  So it should me handle strictly.  

If we keep reporting those spammers and copy paste members, we are actually helping the forum already. Because spammers are way too many to deal with in just a month. so lets help the admins.

just tighten the rules, multiply deleted posts, increase the time lag for posting and you hope it will get better? yaps that's good. good for the forum and I think it will develop better in terms of science. but, in terms of bounty hunter, obviously that's very bad. back again, the purpose of this forum to discuss science, or crypto earnings? if you want to discuss science, please, the rules must be stricter.

It doesn't have to be really closing the forum since the forum is just starting to progress and closing it might not be a good idea. Yes you're right, cleaning is necessary and in that case I think having longer time interval can  reduce spams.

This is a good suggestion to clean the forum, but there are no other solutions, because that will reduce the profit from the forum. I think that increasing the number of moderators and auditors will be better than stopping the forum for temporary periods because this needs a lot of time

It's a good idea. You have a little hard but very refreshing. I think every week they stopped paying. reopened and there is no way to interfere.

Yes you are right mate  the admins /moderators should try as much as possible to clean the forum but I don't like the idea of pausing for a day or a week you know many people depend on this forum because it's the source of their income

I do not understand this question. I would be very happy if you could sort this question out and explain it to me. Don't know, but if anyone knows, let me know, thank you.

This is one of the best idea to clean up this forum becaus i see a lot of shit post and many copy/paste post in this forum so i think if we refresh and restart the forum like clean the mess first and bring up some new things in this forum, it could help the forum become healthy and wealthy in the future.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, cryptokram said:

A pause for a day or 2 or maybe a week is a good choice for cleaning up the forum.

A pause could make the site lose traffic, it is not a good idea.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:01 PM, aika said:

Closing the forum is not the best idea. We need more moderators for the english area of the forum, that's all. Rules are ok, forum is ok, but we need more moderators. 

Yup you are right dear im agreed with your comment we need more moderators for the different area of the forum thanx all admins and moderator im happy.