What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

In my country and the surrounding region in general, governments do not attach any importance to cryptocurrencies, which are of course prohibited, but for the population, a large part of us work in the field of cryptocurrencies in various forums and methods, and there is no company in my country that considers cryptocurrencies a method of payment.

• +2 1

Hello

I am from the far west of Asia, and in my country Bitcoin is completely unknown to the middle and poor classes, but for the big traders I think they definitely trade it and I hope that many people in my country seek to get it just like I do in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

So far, my country has not taken any position on cryptocurrencies, but I don't think it will support the cryptocurrency industry, just as few people accept to use and invest in it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I live in India and it is dismal to say the least. The government is so against crypto, that they are not even interested in discussing about it, or consider it as a future investment thing, If bitcoin does go to 1mn$, think how all the people of india would have lost. unbelievable. 

• +2 1

Many countries in the world still not working and not accepting bitcoin so my country is also one of them but my country people are working on it and trying to understand about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld so they are getting information and knowledge about it hope so soon many countries will accept it and will work on it. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are currently prohibited in the country where I live for unknown reasons
But I think the reason for the ban is illegal trade.

• +3 1

Some people in our country doesn't know or care in the existence of Crypto Currency because of their life duties. The case of Crypto Currency in the country is not restricted and ban to the public but I think governments doesn't give a care about this stuffs.

The situation in my country is neutral, though there's a popular e-payment company that supports Bitcoin as a mode of payment, in partnership with a digital wallet service that support local currency and various top altcoins such as BCH, XRP and ETH. Thus, makes it possible to transact and trade products using bitcoin as payment...

• +2 1

As for the country in which I live, it has not determined its position on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies yet, nor has it banned dealing with them either, but I hope that dealing in cryptocurrencies will be fully accepted in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In my country, many people do not know cryptocurrencies, so the government has not taken any position on using them. I hope that the government will support currencies and we will be able to use them.

• +1 1

It is a pity to talk about this issue because my country until this time still refuses to deal in cryptocurrencies, but we expect the best in the future because currently most countries are dealing in digital currencies.

• +1 1

It is difficult for me to educate you about such a position because cryptocurrency is not well known in our world. I believe that only young people who deal daily on it are aware of it. We cannot speak about our position until the rest of us are aware of it.

In my country, no decision or law has been issued regarding cryptocurrencies, but I believe that if a law is passed it will allow the circulation of cryptocurrencies and make them legal, because cryptocurrencies are widely spread in the world, and because they have many benefits and achieve a lot of profits

My country has nothing against the use of cryptocurrencies and it is widely accepted because it is being used to reduce the rate of unemployment and also to make transactions.

• +1 1

I'm from the middle east. My country has no clear situation of digital currencies as it's on of the third-world countries. Cryptocurrencies are not legalized or declared as an acceptable payment method and it's not totally banned.

• +1 2

I live in a developing country (third world countries), where in our country virtual electronic transactions are not dealt with because the electricity is very weak, also we can never deal with digital technology because my country is not developed and all operations are done manually. We have nothing to do electronically.
So Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies haven't reached my country yet.

Hello members, I am from Syria and here there is no position on the encrypted currencies as it was not banned or prevented from trading in them, and at the same time it was not recognized and was not counted as a regular currency.

I am from South East Asia and as far as I know, my country looks like don’t wanted to look for it. I am trying to comprehend why there are no new regarding to it in our local country which I thought would be a good thing actually. I thought of that because it is labeled as illegal but I can’t say that it is legal since there are really no talks about their stand about it. Apparently, there is one senator who is trying to put tax to a social media platform like youtube. When he discussed about it, many content creator who are most likely has their own channel and some are streaming through facebook. This is their means of income which I thought is the reason why this senator creates a law about it. After that, I kind of bug myself because there would be a time that our country would try to milk tax to those people that are engaged in crypto currency as well.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

What I know in my country is a country that does not prohibit but also legalizes cryptocurrency. I've heard the news that in my country I'm making my own cryptocurrency, I know the government has a good goal for everything. I hope that in my country there will be regulations or crypto currencies that will benefit both crypto users and the government itself.

• +4 1

Im from Germany. My country doesnt support bitcoin or crypto currency. The govt of our country prohibited it. But look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. So I hope one day crypto currency will be legalized all over the world.

• +1 1

I don't have much idea about that but i think my country is still unclear. I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an crypto withdrawal stores here it will be much easier to accomplish transactions.

• +3 1

My country encouraged people to participate in digital currency where you can even purchase with your coins in the wallet and in some areas you used cryptocurrency to buy things of your choice and no any stress in it.

• +1 1

Here in my country bitcoin is not illegal but it is not really popular because many people think that bitcoin is a scam or maybe they think it's a scam because they don't know how it works. But this generation people in bitcoin increased here and i think people slowly adopt it.

In my country, investment is allowed in the field of cryptocurrencies, but it is not allowed to trade them to buy goods in malls and markets, and the currency is still the dominant currency.

The situation of cryptocurrencies in most countries is unstable, and they have been banned and not accepted, and some of them have retreated from these decisions and believed that they are worth trading and investment, so we hope that all countries will adopt this idea because it is easy and safe.