Regulation or Privacy? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Regulation or Privacy?

Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances.  

276 members have voted

1. 1. what what do you think you real need?

• Privacy
    • Regulation

On 11/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, teminalibug said:

Well if we want freedom we should know that it comes with a price, but if we allow regulations we lose some of our rights to the government. And Crypto won't be so different from fiat.

Now in so many countries almost all the world crypto is ban just some countries will use the BTC or the other crypto coins but most of the countries will ban it but in short time crypto market will go up and on that time all the world will except it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should all protect our privacy. Because now everyone can control the work that someone controls or someone else controls. But privacy is used to protect one's future.

In my opinion I'll vote both of them.Because both of these are essential for any field.Neglecting one can be harmful.

Current direction of regulations being introduced is to eliminate all the privacy and make cryptocurrency transfers basically the same for law enforcement and financial authorities as the bank transfers.

Including declarations, sources of income, and rejection of providing you services if you have any relation to some states under UN lists, whose citizens had been related to terrorism etc. This is why unfortunately, there will be no bright future for privacy coins - these will go underground

While the real regulation we needed for the cryptocurrency environment was providing safety for buyers who would have been harmed by hackers, scammers and banning pump and dump schemes, as these are killing cryptocurrencies as currencies.

Edited by Linkkoin
forgot about adding scammers

55 minutes ago, rajhossen1 said:

Laws is normally a great deal more valuable when compared to secrecy, for that reason it's common knowledge which usually cryptocurrency is mostly a hotbed just for spurious financial transactions, is not likely checked through governing. all the KYC laws was first prepared ın order that corruptors most definitely, will not implement finances laundry that would deceive most of the most people.

So in simple words you have no problem with regulations and KYC?

14 hours ago, Kauvincx said:

Freedom always comes with a painful prize to pay. If you are willling to pay for it, then privacy is the most asset you can possibly have.

I think the price we are paying for crypto freedom is darkweb and pressure from the government.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:43 PM, soupster said:

Both have equally good sides and bad sides. i think a bit of regulation and maybe a bit of privacy would be better than leaving out one option completely. 

I also go with a bit of regulation, but everything about privacy! Cryptocurrency was premised on privacy, but regulation sets to undo all that, though it's understandable that regulation can be useful if for tracking money laundering and not monitoring of people's financial transactions.

8 hours ago, Shoun2020 said:

I think we need a hundred percent privacy.  Because privacy will help us protect accounts from hackers.  That's why privacy is essential.

a lot of us value privacy and still we dont have much privacy in the market or even in exchanges as they always take our identities and we cant do anything about it.

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think the price we are paying for crypto freedom is darkweb and pressure from the government.

thats not the price but its what will happen when we want to be our own banks, and we cant blame the darkweb on crypto because it has been there even before bitcoin and crypto.

I think protection is always vulnerable to penetration every time, but I also think we need more laws to regulate the crypto market and reduce scam currencies.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

thats not the price but its what will happen when we want to be our own banks, and we cant blame the darkweb on crypto because it has been there even before bitcoin and crypto.

I do not blame the dark web, i mean i like the idea of it, does nit mean i do nit know it is a bad thing.

I find it hard to choose between the two, I want privacy, but without regulations, people will not be organized and chaotic.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

38 minutes ago, Jharna said:

Information privacy law or data protection laws prohibit the disclosure or misuse of information about private individuals. ... Information collected from an individual cannot be disclosed to other organizations or individuals unless specifically authorized by law or by consent of the individual.

We should all protect our privacy. You are right that nothing can be revealed to anyone. They try to seize all the information by chance.

I think privacy is way more better because this will make our transactions safer, and also bitcoin doesn't need regulation because it was developed for everyone to be used. Privacy will help people to make their money safe and secured.

I see that loads of assent with privacy, though I as well permit with it. But I allow supplementary with regulations. actions of a personality requisite be tracked as I'm sorry? if that self is burden great illegal? We won't see about it, and alike expose with privacy, we may well peril ourselves, too.

I prefer regulation, Since this will create an oversight to prevent scam shitcoins from proliferating and it will protect investors against scam companies.

Since all coins except of Monero are pseudo anonymous, 1 way or another an address will always trace back to someone at some point.

spacer.png

I can not choose between privacy or regulation, because in my opinion both have advantages and disadvantages of each - each. and both are the main shields in each crypto, so they are very much equipped to continue to maintain crypto security.

37 minutes ago, Billal said:

I think Regulation is not much important but I also think it privacy is very very important. Because when the users are feel safe and secure then they interest to work here.

you might be getting this wrong, with regulators we might have some protection and some extra security, but with privacy everything is in our own hands, what i want by the way to have control.

That is really good question and I prefer to answer both of them is very important to us to have if one of this will taken to use then it will not good to our side.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

he necessities here are huge. In any case, I think security is required more than control. In such a case that there is no security then our data will be hacked effectively. So protection is first

Regulation is needed as far as I'm concerned. We don't want the criminals to rule the crypto market or make use of it. In regulation it can be stated that up to a certain point privacy is kept unless criminal activities are suspected.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:22 PM, Yawar said:

Privacy is major concern here. Many sites and forum sale your personal info and emails to 3rd party for product advertisements. In my opinion rule for privacy must be strick.

So many sites are selling the info o their clients to the peoples and this is not good almost fake sites will do this and they make are doing this just for the money and i think they make goo money through this work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for me both have an importance and must understand what there is.. but privacy for me was the most important because if you didn't take care your privacy your account will prone to scammers we must learn also how we understand the regulations and the privacy.