Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..!

I think that the rules in a forum CryptoTalk regarding payment have become clear to everyone, that any member who earns 1000 Satoshi from each post publishes it after completing 100 posts free of charge as a test for new members

I think my friend he has to write

100 useful posts and after this 

He will get payments for the other 

Forc30 posts

Your friend join this forum before update this payment system, means he also got payment when he complete 100 post task, because its not matter when joins but this forum change their payment algorithm, means he also under this update and he got payment in 101 useful post latter.

Whatever the new rules are made that will be always followed for every members he has to make a hundred post then only he will start earning here for the post

It doesn't matter when you have joined the forum,as the update is 100 post needed to start getting payment,so every one must need to post those 100 posts and after that they will get payment.And so your friend will need more 91 post to get his first payment.

I think your friend will only get paid when he reaches 100 posts as this is the rule that has been implemented so I think that he should try to do enough research so that he can make useful posts and get a lot of reputation.

I think that you need only to be registered on cryptotalk untill 7th november 2019. Anyway he should to try to reach 100 posts and check, will payment come 4 him

Depending on your topic, this means that the forum has modified the work method several times to the last change This indicates the extent of the administration's interest in finding the best, appropriate and fair way to work It also indicates flexibility and ability to adapt to all variables, such as increasing members or dealing with scams and others.

On 8/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, mhmd7 said:

Since it is now at the time of the new payment, he must abide by the new forum rules, which are that for every comment you earn 10 coins talk And you have to wait for 7 days for the payment to be made

Yes now our payments occurred 7 days later according to our post, but then before complete 100 post task compulsory, its doesn't matter you're old member are new member, old members means not active members, those members who join this forum few months back, but not complete this task they post 20 or 30 post and leave this forum, they also first complete 100 post task then eligible for pay per post to earn money.

• +2 1

Its true that when this forum just create the post you need to did is 50 bit later the authorities cancel the 50 post to get payments but increase it to 100 post so that the authorities can judge the member that is they did slamming or not.. If they did slamming than they get warning.. So to get payments every one need to Reach 100 useful post first                   

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So to get payments every one need to Reach 100 useful post first 

That's compulsory for every new user to make sure he completes his 100 post before any payments to be given. At immediate reach of that maximum amount needed the payments starts automatically.

The question is will you never use The forum to earn money if it will pay you after completing your first 100 pots  ?  If the anser no than instead of asking this useless question you should complete your posts first.

I didn't have any doubt about the new payment because I have never doubt the work of cryptotalk before so I didn't think that I will doubt them for they are new payment because I believe them they pay as well they use to pay before so we not doubt of they are work and be thanks them. Guy

According to the new update, the new payment system is based on posting hundred comments. Once 100 comments are completed the user receive payment for every next comment posted. The maximum comment limit is 20 per day. and the users would receive payment based on the reactions and reaching for the comments. The user's receive income from the next week of posting hundred comments.

It doesn't matter if you registered before the update, you should be paid at post 101. The payment system will not make exceptions for registrations before the update date, that's for sure.

Every thing should be change in good way ! I think this change in payment is good ! Crypto talk is like jem for newbie for gaining knowledge ! As well they can earn eith it ! So this platform is so much possiblity for newbie

I registered on the forum within October 23, and after a certain number of hours of my registration, an update about payment came out (then it was 50 posts that you know), but at this point I did not write 50 posts (I wrote within 30), but I received payments from my first 30 posts. As a result, I believe that your friend is required to receive payments after his first 50 posts.

You have to be aware of the new yobit updates in conjunction with cryptotalk 100 post to verify that they are the new rules

I am 100 free publications to later receive payments, the rules are very clear. This is to know which are the most reliable users to work with.

I accept that he should to cause 50 presents on start to procure, in light of he joined the discussion before new principles got included. Yet, I surmise just somebody from arbitrators may clear everything up.

If the joining date is the date on which the new payment system starts then all those users who joined on the new payment date would have to to follow the new payment system in order to receive payment. Then you would have to post hundred topic and for each post thereafter. Anyways there is no worries you will get payment in this platform.

The latest rules do make a person who has multiple accounts think again to make a large number of posts, but it seems some of them do not give up and make spam in many places, I think they do nothing.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, Michaelx018 said:

If the joining date is the date on which the new payment system starts then all those users who joined on the new payment date would have to to follow the new payment system in order to receive payment. Then you would have to post hundred topic and for each post thereafter. Anyways there is no worries you will get payment in this platform.

Yes @Michaelx018 is true there is no worries anyone will get payment in this platform. And the conditions are for all members, the first things we should to complete is reaching more than 100 posts, then will start getting paid for our qualified post. About the new payment there is not the doubt, one it is paid with Talk other its is paid with Bitcoins. the rules are the same for both.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif