KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

KYC must be exist if one wants it's customers to show up or patronage always when shopping the customer is very important to be cared

19 hours ago, percare said:

I am too wary of KYC and I done sometimes because I most of the top exchanges demand it as coinbase and it was something I didn't like as these may be regulated exchanges but there have been events of hacks in all exchanges and the id can be sold even by staff there. So I try to avoid kyc and not do but sometimes it is impossible.

Some reason in addition a lot of citizens convey their exclusive credentials somewhere online and some folks perform that now to abstract job in airdrops which is really a touch they be supposed to be avoiding. 

Brother you will not have your KIC verified on every site because almost all the projects and parties are demanding KYC to verify you.  But lots of projects and sites are fake and scammers.  So first confirm about the project or site and then verify your KYC otherwise you will be scammed. So my suggestion is that you know the sites well first, then verify the KYC.

I have never encountered any problems when passing KYC. However, I am not happy with the fact that sometimes you have to wait many weeks to confirm your identity.

Before when I was a rookie if I did the KYC thing I didn't like at all but now I don't like to do it because many companies have gone away with other people's identities and you don't know what they do with them, and you have to take care of that, for my part I don't like them and I don't do it, unless it's a recognized wallet that asks for it. 

• +2 1

A very interesting topic, if we see it from the point of view of the company 
the kyc is necessary to know the client and minimize fraud, but if we see it from the
point of view of the client, it would be a little risky to send data to the network, It 
would lend itself to many things, as well as knowing if the company I am sending to is 
legal. Without a doubt a subject with a lot of fabric to cut.

I have never liked doing a KYC verification why? I just don't know what they do with those photos that they ask for or other requirements besides that some do not pay

• Useful or interesting 1

With more platforms implementing KYC, cryptocurrency decentralization will not suffer, but it will help attract more users to digital currencies encouraged by governments and institutions that seek to eliminate financial crimes.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I do not present my documents to anyone or any company, no matter what they are.

Well, I'm not sure, sometimes I think that it wouldn't be a bad thing for platforms to ask for documents, I see it as more reliable, although on the other hand, I also think of scammers who could use our identity for bad things.

I agree with the reasons for asset protection and crime such as money laundering, as well as with the country's regulations. Yes, we need to know our client before meeting, selling or closing a deal

• +1 1

Of course, I don’t really like throwing off my passport data for some campaign, but now is the time that without it I can’t go anywhere without it, and my desire to remain anonymous can no longer be fulfilled.

• +2 1

we should send our drecuments for trusted platforms like YoBit and binance, and avoid send it for any platforms specially the new platforms. 

• +3 1

It seems to me that there is nothing dangerous in checking KYC. However, you need to understand who you are sending your passport to so that your data is not freely available.

I only give KYC to trusted, genuine amd top exchanges. Like i have given my KYC to binance to verify my account. 

Thats how exchanges can also check that you are a real person and authorised to work on their exchange. 

But never give your KYC no every exchange, airdrops, faucets or any other site which ask for KYC. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never done kyc and if you search a lot you find that you don't need to. There are many ways to trade cryptocurrencies and there are also p2p exchanges that don't need any kyc. If the money reach the bank then any government will know so there is no reason to ask for kyc but they want to tax the trading this is why they do that.

Exchanges ask for know your customer procedure. I don't think they need to know who we are but they are forced by governments for antimoney laundering. There are better ways as money launderers have already fake accounts in exchanges and in banks so this is not helping anybody.

• +2 1

It is that we have sometime to do KYC. Some crypto users have never done and use p2p exchanges that don't need any kyc. We can skip and find these exchanges and use them with caution or send our paper to the exchange that asks for kyc but can withdraw too from them.

I don't think KYC is fair and should not be required for anything. It is against what cryptocurrencies are used for. Cash is anonymous why should crypto not be, this is very strange to ask and I don't like anybody trying to explain how useful it is. It is not it is just surveilance.

I think one should never be afraid of these option if the place or exchange you are providing your documents are well known and old, you can not trust the new ones.

such procedures made by exchanges/services website, they want to assure that they are not invaded by bots/multiple accounts, malware attacks

• +4 1

I am unpleasant and not welcome to kyc, I am not think that private is something we are to given away to any body but only to importance organization that will have a procedure to store and secure the data and no to sell to stupid scammers like Twitter is does.

I don't know why there are so many posts about this KYc it must be something you enjoy but I did not and I have not invested yet for this reason, I will not send anybody kyc and I learn there are better ways to buy without it.

If I was a merchant I wouldn't have a need to know my customers and I wouldn't ask for identity and for all the personal details this procedure asks. I am not a customer of crypto, I am owner and I am not care to give anything to any mofo out there.

• +2 1