Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned?

On 11/11/2019 at 2:09 PM, husta5 said:

Stable IP address is a requriement on every online service. Allowing all websites to be sure of the connected device is the reliable one. When ip address is not stable, it really causes trouble. Every internet click & action is logged in servers to follow as big brother. You may call this cencorship too. So when you don't have a stable ip address you may be confused to some others illegal actions. In case of several users to a web site from an ISP modem device at the same location , there is nothing you canexpect from the web site to be fair towards multiple accounts.

Hey friend I agree your post if anyone use multiple accounts and same IP adres they will be banned most people cheat this forum to get more payments don't be greedy friends greedy people always get lose don't against the rules 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:08 AM, Tokyo said:

I always heard this from some of my friends that i should and must one and only one account in crypto for i may not be banned or suspended. Thanks to them i am now cautious and careful in crypto. 

I didn't understand what you mean by encryption? But you only have one account, multiple accounts are blocked by administrators.

If you have multiple accounts.you can get banned from the site. So an advice for you is to have a single account and post from it and earn money from it.

Yes using one IP for different accounts is regarded as multiple account. I read that using a public Wi-Fi can also be regarded as multiple account if another person is connected and uses cryptotalk. So always use your mobile data.

yes multiple accounts will get banned.if you want to be here you should respect the rules because cryptotalk is giving us money for posting and sharing information and and only thing that we can do for appreciate that is observing the rules.

1 minute ago, juma1 said:

Yes this is very true and it can happen because of failing to follow rules and regulations that are to be followed that's for a fact and I can strongly say that getting banned means you won't be able to access the site 

Yeah mate you are right and there is no doubt when a person not following any rules of the forum then there is no doubt he have no right to survive here for long time.

Why do we need to create another account with different IP address? We all know that one of the forum rule is to not have multiple account because it can affect the quality of post that you will create. I actually encouraginh everyone to avoid creating multiple account because it can really help the admin to focus on more important update that we want. 

Yes it will be banned at a time from  1 phone only 1 ip address can be valid another will be not valid so this guidelines sud be followed otherwise it will be banned

Yes agree you most evrybody respcet rules and the accounts that have the same IP address could be banned because it's against the rules and regulation. 

On 11/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, Tokyo said:

I always heard this from some of my friends that i should and must one and only one account in crypto for i may not be banned or suspended. Thanks to them i am now cautious and careful in crypto. 

Yes you are very much right.

Here the system detects all those accounts with same ip address and bans them because it is clear violation of the rules. 

Only one account will be appreciated.

Obviously, its against the rule. I am not getting why others create other account. Posting 30 in a day is hard to do. Better be loyal in one account and try to achieve to have a higher rank, i am feeling sooner or later cryptotalk will give us a good news.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, Batoul al eman said:

Yes, if more than one account has been created from the same address İp , you will definitely prohibit .. Be careful, my friend. I wish you all the best.

right making multiple account from same ip is not allowed in this forum and no one should do this as there is strict rules in this forum.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:08 AM, Tokyo said:

Why  creating multiple accounts with the same ip address   ant get a ban for all accounts please let's stick to one account so that we don't get a ban

On 11/11/2019 at 3:08 PM, Tokyo said:

In some campaign using one IP with multiple accounts is alright but here in cryptotalk you should use one account because they are very strict and particular when it comes to the safety and discipline of the users because the admins and moderators are afraid that the members might misuse and abuse their privileged to post and to earn money here through the easiest way by making multiple accounts.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:09 AM, Aoshim said:

Yes if you create multiple account same ip you must ban. Now cryptotalk security is good and admin is all time active. So donot creat multiple account. 

Yes using multiple  accounts is strictly  prohibited  here and your accounts will be in danger  if you do this. Admin will banned  your accounts if he know that you are using a multiple  accounts.

Admin of this forum is capable to detect multiple accounts if you made.Even if you are using vpn to bypass the tracking system, you can not.Admin might consider you a scammer if you run the multiple accounts from the same device.  

Edited by Whited35

What happens if I have a cousin and cryptocurrency account and I add the same IP address but not use the same account? We have a different account. Is there any way to ban this?

Yes my friend says about this if some one have same ip adress to manage multiple account . That crytotalk ban this . That is good step of crytotalk 

Yes it could be banned  because It is prohibited here in forum. It is a cheating and doing cheat here is not allowed like copy pasting posts and using multiple accounts. 

Yep as creating multiple accounts is the violation of the terms and policies of the forums so you will get surely banned.Same IP addresses are not allowed because IP tracers will trace your IP address.

Dear friend.

Muliple account in same IP is not possible to use. Cryptotalk fourms take more security and action.

So if you use this you must ban this side

Thanks

On 11/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Tokyo said:

Yes you had the right news here is a rule that saying you cannot use multiple accounts are you can say your IP address could not be same for the more than one accounts as moderators are checking your profiles regularly if we found that same IP address are connected with more accounts then they will Ban all the accounts so be careful about this role and enjoy.

why peoples do this I can't understand they use one account to earn genuinely, but no they want earn more and use another fake account to earn, but they don't no their IP address already registered in their first account, when they operate in second account in same IP address then admin deletes both accounts and they loss their earning opportunity.

I think that blocking multi-accounts is the right measure on the forum. Why would a person have multiple accounts? Why should I register for two or more accounts? It is clear that this is done to deceive the community. It is necessary to take this forum primarily as a source of knowledge about cryptocurrency, and not as a source of easy money. Therefore, there is no need to create a lot of spam on the forum.