Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned?

Stable IP adress is a requriement on every online service.

Of course multiple account in one IP account should be banned.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, Tokyo said:

I always heard this from some of my friends that i should and must one and only one account in crypto for i may not be banned or suspended. Thanks to them i am now cautious and careful in crypto. 

yes one of my fellow started two accounts and he got banned and am very much cautious not only about the number of accounts but also for the others issues which can get account banned

On 11/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, PiroSense said:

How about different person under a same roof? Under the same connection and thus having only one (1) same IP even users are different?

This must be clarified by the moderators because there's a possibility that legit, single user accounts could be banned just because he has the same IP to his/her roommate.

Exactly the same doubt I have. If me and my brother wants to login here, then our accounts will have same public IP address as we will be using the same WiFi network?

Or

the admins consider private IP address that is device IP address to know if user has multiple accounts or not?

38 minutes ago, Elaaf said:

the admins consider private IP address that is device IP address to know if user has multiple accounts or not?

As far as I know, websites can't read your private IP addresses. And so to be safe, one must use another way of connecting to the forum, like a data connection.

Using a variety of ip address to an account not be a problem. That is why all users should be fair. I think if multiple accounts with the same IP address should be prohibited.

Yes don't do this if you do this then you will be get banned by this forum. Don't used 2 account in 1 IP address

The regulations and reasons for banning are mentioned in the about forum section pinned posts. The rules for mulitple accounts are very strict because they are paying for each post and paying a single individual multiple times a day can be costly for the forum.

468x60-3.png

In case of several users to a web site from an ISP modem device at the same location. Also, much more is lost if you don't follow the rules so the incentives are the right ones.

Yes having multiple accounts in this forum is not prohibited because if you do that you will be banned in the forum and start all over again. So be wise mate.

9 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

Yes you had the right news here is a rule that saying you cannot use multiple accounts are you can say your IP address could not be same for the more than one accounts as moderators are checking your profiles regularly if we found that same IP address are connected with more accounts then they will Ban all the accounts so be careful about this role and enjoy.

This is 100% Sure and hence I want to say that these could be deleted. Because we are been cheating with the forum

I think I will use an account number and I think it will be banned. I should use an account number for my account because an IP number is used for one account.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:08 AM, Tokyo said:

I always heard this from some of my friends that i should and must one and only one account in crypto for i may not be banned or suspended. Thanks to them i am now cautious and careful in crypto. 

I also heard similar point of view that on single WiFi you are not supposed to use different accounts or same account on different WiFi network. But I'm not sure about that, Is there anybody who solve my problem?

Yes, I agree that multiple accounts should be banned. Because most of them are spammers. And multiple accounts should be banned for creating very good trusted forum admins. I hope the admin gets more concerned with this. Thanks

Yes it is true. If someone uses same ip for several accounts, moderators caught them, then they would've been ban in the forum.

Yes, it's true. If admins find your account has a multiple IP's they will banned it immediately because multiple account in this forum are prohibited so we should respect the rule of this forum so we don't encounter some issue like banning accounts.

yes..multiple account is banned..because this site is allow only one account in this site..multiple account is break the rules.as a result the account is banned.

My friend, you can not create more than one account on one network that holds the same IP if it is discovered that the account will be banned because this violates the laws of the forum because the forum gives you only one opportunity to benefit from it

Yes multiple accounts doesn't allow on cryptotalk website because ip address if you used mutliple account with one phone and you will be get banned by moderator and the admin of the website.

9 minutes ago, Amna963 said:

Yes that build a very good trusted forum admin should ban multiple  accounts ,people who are creating multiple  account  in this forum must be banned that is so un fair for the other ..

Admin already banning multiple accounts. This is completely illegal to use multiple accounts. For them many legit users lossing their hopes about this forum.     

yes ..multiple account is banned.please you read the rules properlyh.in this site multiple account is not allow .so you do not to try this.if you try it your account will be banned .

Dear friend

Multiple account in one ip you must be ban.this is trims ruls in cryptotalk wapside. So must maintain this wapside ruls. Others our account ban by this wapside.

Thanks

to my own opinion i think that if you copy and past your crypto account might be banned so its better you follow the rules and regulation of this forum so that you can star receiving your free crypto coin 

yes ..multiple account is banned.you read the rules properly then you know about the rules of this site.please do not create multiple account.thank you