Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

Crypto is the new revolution in the world and it is going to be high business soon in the world crypto is legal and the peoples will invest at that time and the holders will make good money in it at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since we are all good people in crypto and we can make a lot of money it would be good from all charity institutions to start accepting bitcoin and even more crypto for charity reasons and donations. I would gladly give to children and people that suffer part of my online earnings, but I would be careful because I am sure that scammers want to grab some of these money. They are so stupid they don't care about people in need and poor children.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If I remember correctly the first use case of Bitcoin was donations to the wikileaks foundation in 2010, right before satoshi left. So it will always be the best for charity and for donations.

• +2 1

In my opinion charity can use anything including cryptocurrency, by doing charity using cryptocurrency will make many of them know that cryptocurrency is valuable and can be used as charity. This allows people to follow us and into a new era of charity. The more institutions that accept cryptocurrency as charity, the better, the world of crypto is getting wider, we can use it for anything.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Well charity is a very good thing and a lot of people partake in it but the question is how are you sure that you are sending the money to the right person since crypto currencies have privacy. I think crypto won't be so good for donations unless of course you are sure that the address you are sending to definitely belongs to the people you are targeting.

Its a possible fact and things and the way it goes now is way different than what we had known compared back then and payment for bills are i think available for a certain places around although its still impossible for it to adapt daily currency and its many years away.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes friend, it seems that times of change are approaching where technology will play a fundamental role in all aspects and I have no doubts that cryptocurrencies will lead this change that is to come.

• +2 1

I don't know if this will be a trend but it is something that every charity organization has to consider. Uniced did great to accept Bitcoin as donations and every charity has to be thinking of more payment ways and Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can help a lot.

• +2 1

When it comes to aid a charity organization, every help matters and cryptocurrencies are not the exception. Even Binance has launched a charity program to aid a number of causes, like fighting COVID-19, helping bushfires in Australia, improving schools in Africa, etc. 

• +4 1

Charity can use anything including cryptocurrency, as long as what we give the value will be useful for the recipient. In this digital era, of course the charity method continues to develop, including using cryptocurrency as charity, hopefully not only UNICEF will accept crypto but also many humanitarian organizations.

• +1 1

The charity accepts crypto currencies since it is a support because when they sell bitcoin it is a lot of money and it will benefit them and we hope that soon in hospitals they will accept cryptocurrencies and also in all places that exist.

Yes, crypto is kind  of charity. Most important things is that the crypto charity is little bit different and the unique than the others. The crypto is a revolution in the financial sector, and doing well from the last decades. The great revolution is change the definition of the transaction system of the money. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is just like another name of money, it's just that its cant be seen, touched or feel because its cashless. It's easy for people to make charity through bitcoin because you only have to send the cryptocurrency to the person u are donating to.

Many organizations and countrys are adopting bitcoin as means of payment. Not only UNICEF but PayPal has also adopt cryptocurrency. In the future bitcoin will be used as local exchange. 

Edited by scofield64
  • +1 1

Yea, why not? You can buy and sell bitcoins or any other crypto and trade it so charities like UNICEF or PlantTrees should accept it, because it can be converted to bank money instantly.

• +2 2

I also think so because with sharing one address anyone can receive charity.  But mostly it is used in sending payments to their workers like mostly faucets site do.

• +1 1

Crypto have been an easy for international charitable organizations for collecting charity as this can easily be transferred without any hurdle in very short span of time.

• +3 1

I think crypto currency has really come so far because when you look at the time it has taken for it to be fully used, its really important you realize its been very fast so the truth is crypto currency is a real issue that can be worked on and the truth is it is actually working perfectly for so many peopl

Yes it is very possible that all charity and donations will be given in cryptocurrency form perhaps in Bitcoin or Ethereum which are already accepted by many organizations like Unicef. Crypto helps in having transparency for the funds and these blockchains are open to see where the crypto will move and if there is corruption it will be found.

I think it's really great if charity is accepting bitcoin. I think it's going to increase the transperancy of the transactions. The charity is a place where lots of funds are required so if the bitcoins are established legitimately it would be huge.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 6:02 PM, suzuya said:

Using cryptocurrency for some charity organizations is a really good thing because many people are able to support or donate some because cryptocurrency is easy to earn. If crypto users try to unite and start supporting charities, many people will get some help.

I agree with you, most rich people now are basing their works in crypto and it could be a great help and it could have an easy transaction if they can donate using cryptocurrency sinc it has a fast transaction and then the fee is inexpensive.

• +2 1

Yes, it is very likely that the donation to charitable works will become the payment in Bitcoin because I have seen many sites accept donating Bitcoin, and this can be generalized to all charitable sites and organizations that help people

• +2 1

UNICEF, charitable institutions, government educational institutions, and even some research companies accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for donations or funding, simply because, firstly, its financial value, and secondly, the ease of selling, buying, and transferring what is distinguished by its system away from the complexities of traditional financial transfers and the difficulty of reaching donors. In cryptocurrencies, all that is needed is the presence of the Internet And a digital wallet.