Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

Accepting bitcoin payments will be lot better because we don't have to pay more fees and we can send the donation from any part of the country and even the cryptocurrency wallet will make the charity donation easier because they will manage all the transactions and even they can send their information in the remarks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate on my own opinion crypto has donate income to many people in the world, it has been a supportive to people who are earning from it every single minute's, crypto has me a lot to my bills on my own point of view is the world best in bringing people together to earn a living

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

When the products and commodity can be bought through crypto as well sell. How can charity cannot be made through crypto ,giving crypto in charity helps the organisation and people around the globe easily donate the organisation. Their for it's a good news for crypto users those who want to do charity now send their donation in crypto currency. 

Cryptocurrency have brings allot of opportunity that have change the life of people around the world, and this forum is among those places that help members to work and earn some coins that can serve as a way of giving out to help them grow. 

May be it is possible. Such organizations are working as a charity they also have technology and they want to use it to benefit from it so that the charity can be improved by getting maximum benefit and helping more and more people. And apart from this, the biggest thing is that Bitcoin is a famous coin of this era which everyone should take advantage of. 

• +1 1

I think it will be a wonderful. Charity is a thing which is not denied by l people who want to help others. So i think it will be good it is a demand of traders. Unicef collect the donations and give all the peoples all over the countries. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

I think that it will not only be BTC, it will also be multiple cryptocurrencies since through them there is a lot of support for foundations that in fact there are projects on the way that are charitable works so not only will donations through BTC but of new projects, you just have to wait for that day.

• +2 1

Charity is a generous action and we all should do donate to help the poor and I didn't wonder that they are accepting Bitcoin and it's a good thing. When the all world currency bitcoins then the charity would also move to bitcoins

Bitcoin is now used in many forms, nothing only for purchase as it use to be before, it's now used as a means of sending donation and charitable purpose to different organizations around the world.

Yes, I think so because he has gained a very big fame and has acquired the value that he was able to gain through his contributions to all members and those who work in this field and his credibility.

Universities accept Bitcoin as a method of payment for their installments and restaurants as well, and now we see some shops offering it as a payment method And some countries use it to pay their employees' salaries, and thus its use has expanded greatly in various aspects

• +5 1

I think this will depend on the economy, for example, this year it is very good to use all these measures based on COVID and that tangible money will not help with biosecurity measures, but nevertheless charities should be accepted on all platforms.

With the acceptance of Bitcoin in the exchange rate by different organization, Crypto can gradually evolve to be the new charity.

Charity that provides person sustenance, organization sustenance, private sustenance and public sustenance as well.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, Rashel said:

It is really very important that more companies join the btc project as a means of payment, and this will be the news that is coming in the next few days so we just have to wait.

Good news indeed ! Charity organization are going to accept Bitcoins which is a good news and trust me people would like to help them anonymously and the amazing fact is that anyone in world can help them with the real fast transactions. It's a good step taken by the charity organization

Charity organizations have the option of requesting donations for their altruistic purposes of helping the underprivileged, and accepting the donation in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. This is a very attractive and practical option, since cryptocurrencies are glabal currencies, that is, they can be used anywhere on the planet and this is an advantage so that all people who want to contribute to charities, can do it easily and that the Donation arrives almost immediately, depending on the blockchain of the cryptocurrency in question.

when the financial system is been changing and we are accepting Bitcoin as the payment method so that Charity organisations would be doing the same to because it would be freely available for them to get the money from all over the world easily

Cryptocurrency change the world trade and method of payments it will be accepted every where in the world because of its liquidity and easy to move charity holder accepted that is big news for Crypto currency. 

UNICEF accepting Bitcoin doesn't mean the future of charity will be based on Bitcoin, does it mean that if I don't have some bitcoins I can give charity? We give charity based in the currency we have, it just as simple as that mate.

Now many people come to know the power of crypto. It's a  big source of income. We can start business with the help of Crypto while sitting our homes specially in this situation. It's a good that we can use the Bitcoin for charity to help the people.

Yes my friend i agree with you that bitcoin is used in many ways even the bad purpose. The charity is good place if anyone wants to help some poor people.

A good way to pay for donations.
One of them may wish to pay donations to international organizations and charities in other countries. In this way, he will be able to donate without incurring the costs of transfer fees through banks and save money, effort and time. I think that this method will be generalized in the future, and with it the amount of donations will increase.

• +2 1

My friend, all things are possible. Paying may become for charitable works, because working with it is profitable, and perhaps the good guys will work with it in the future and pay people in need in cryptocurrencies. The person who pays will not know the person who is paid for it is good in this matter and it is very possible Thank you

Might possible,I think if it happen then it will be a great move from crypto.If this project really start i would like to be a part.I think if everybody think that this think was important for our world our next generation then definitely it will happen.I think if this was happen then that will be a great move from us for our society and our community.   

I don't think that charitable trust will accept cryptocurrency as a donation.but you can get cryptocurrencies , invest it ,trade and make money out of it and give a share of your profit do charitable trust so that your prayers and concern will be also behind your success.