How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Bitcoin will always exist. Maybe it would worth nothing or have a very big value in the future. Because To date nobody has been able to break itsblockchain. Many developpers tried, even Gouvernments but it bitcoin is still around and it will stay. Hopefully.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

No I don't see any cyberpunk future but I think that Bitcoin will be used a lot more as an investment and for speculation. Maybe something better will appear but still bitcoin has reached so far that is not easy. A better payment system will appear as Bitcoin has problems with high fees and scaling. But payment systems don't like big fluctuations. Currencies need stability.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a solution to some challenges. its a solution to some financial issues like privacy, timing, conveniences, less charges and so on.  We can pretty much consider that bitcoin is almost eternal...

Taking into account that the next Bitcoin Halving will take place ... more or less ... every 210,000 blocks generated (which takes about 4 years). After the "halving", the amount of bitcoins with which the miners are rewarded decreases. That I was still using BTCs for a long time.

In 2012, when the halving occurred on November 26, a bitcoin was worth $ 11.50, and a few months later it was trading at the all-time high of $ 270.:classic_rolleyes:

In 2016, when the second "bitcoin halving" occurred, one bitcoin was at $ 658, and after a year and a half it again touched an all-time high and exceeded $ 20,000.:classic_ninja:

• +1 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

It will be lost for life and it is the currency in the future that will be relied upon, all tangible money will be deleted and future physical transactions will be digital in Bitcoin

Of course bitcoin will continue to be used in the future, in my opinion nothing can compete with bitcoin today. Because getting investors' trust is not easy. If there is a new financial system in the future, it is also very difficult to survive, because people cannot directly trust the new financial system, because it can harm them.

• +1 1

I believe that BTC will exist for many more years, today thousands of daily transactions are made with BTC. It is very difficult for them to eliminate BTC from the virtual market, another currency would have to arrive that exceeds it in price and that is very unlikely. The btc will continue to lead the market for a long time.

• +1 1

I do not know, but I think that for a long time, there is no reason why it should not continue growing, much less for it to disappear, it is an excellent asset that works as a haven of value and there is not much of that

No one can say for sure what will happens in future but i think bitcoin going to be live for many up coming years even new projects been created

At least for another 100 years. Even if it is not successful to dominate the world and be used to enhance economies and space travel, it will still be mined and used as it was until now by a few people that saw the novel value in it. But I think it will be huge. And it will not need 100 years for this to be proven. Wait for a while, soon it will be in the news again.

• +2 1

I think that Bitcoin will be the future, and many countries will turn to it, especially with the advancement of information, and everything is virtual

We don't know a lot but it can last for at least another twenty years maybe thirty. Depending on development it can last more but I think that the technology which is decentralized like the blockchain can be a perfect example of future systems based on artificial intelligence to make them immutable, censorship resistant and free from interventions.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

It is said that it is the money of the future per se lends itself to commit crimes since it is not tracked so it can and cannot be, since it is used in the black market among other real world scams

Well no one can give you right pridiction the crypto market spreading out and progressed people can just give up on it so I guess it will exist for long years 

• +5 1

The future generation or the cyber generation may adopt a new means of payment other than cryptocurrencies. Let's look at history, the era of gold money that ruled over a period of time, then came the era of the dollar that ruled and still governs the global economy, then the era of digital currencies, and so life is moving on the wheel of change and not on the wheel of stopping.

If there are still investors that investing their money and people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live and using it regularly then I am sure Bitcoin will still exist. History of cryptocurrencies shows us that Bitcoin has the power to overcome too many challenges so that it will last for a long time.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in particular is solid for another 20 more years. Bitcoin particular is showing no signs of slowing down it is completely on the rampage of attaining humongous profits. Other cryptocurrency is like ethereum and litecoin are also catching up.

In my opinion Bitcoin is going to last for a very long time. Because it has earned a lot of significance as well as demands in its value and price and terms of volume worldwide. There is always a chance of another may be unknown currency becoming more important than this particular cryptocurrency. But I don't think it will be forever replaced from the online platform as such as long as there is demand for Bitcoins. Let's wait and see how things are going to unwind in the future.

It is difficult to know how long Bitcoin will continue in the future because it is a currency of unknown origin. No one can know, perhaps another currency will be in place of Bitcoin as the big whales have become supporting another currency. Because Bitcoin derives its power from the big whales that store Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I can't imagine like you and I can't predict the future. Perhaps some people can and will start telling you stories from the future as they have seen what will happen. For now I can see the chart being bullish and I can only have a big hope that price will not start dropping again. Anything else I don't know, I don't write stories about the future.

It is only 10 years old and it is a currency. I would say another 100 years is very probable with the adoption rise it enjoys. Don't overlook the fact that it is still very early. Imagine what Bitcoin can be in another decade.

• +1 1

I started late but only because I think that Bitcoin is going to last a lot more than everyone else around me thinks. I have seen that Bitcoin overcame all obstacles and even the banks and governments could not stop it. This is what I like to see and make me hope for better.

future is unpredictable and im not sure about it but this is my opinion Bitcoin will be exist for at least 20 years but finally it will be replaced with new technology and better coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

just like digital currencies mate it would maybe last that long as its been only a decade since this was released i very doubting so that this can end soon and the progress are still there if we only noticed a lessen progress of it then that would be the end of it.

This is very difficult to say, as it has been around for a long time, and now that it is gaining more visibility, that is, we can be aware that in the near future Bitcoin will be better known and used, but to say precisely how long it will last and how many years it is difficult to answer because the future is unpredictable.