How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

A long time were dark to decide its length . We will be glad on the off chance that it'll endures longer than we suspected 5 years in explicit. However, since it's virtual, we may discover abruptly Bitcoin didn't make it that far.

I do not think it is possible to replace bitcoin already knowing the fame and validity that it has in the market being the most sought-after and most desired cryptocurrency by cyber users, therefore it is not very possible that it will be replaced or eliminated, people love new things I have innovative, this being the case, cryptocurrencies will increasingly cover the market until the entire market revolves around cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Jovic said:

Yes mate you are absolutely right, I also don't think Bitcoin will die because if it will die, it should have been dead since before now, and as we all know that many countries have not yet accept this digital currency, it should've not been in existence since it is accepted by few but it depends keeps increasing because people know it has great possibility of growing of pumping high.

That's true, the price keeps improving and don't seem like something that will dump, like the dlrs token that was launched some months back in yobit, it almost dead now, such coins can't be compared with Bitcoin, that's why Bitcoin is regarded as the God of cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

No one can predict about when Crypto will exit. But we can predict that 

It's increase day by day. Now price of bitcoin cryptocurrency is touches$ 23,500 it's good sign . New year it's chances to reached 30,000$ 

Hi mate no one knows the actual years bitcoin or cryptotalk currency platform will exist because it's been in existence for so long and up till now is still existing and we hope it's will continue to exist as we all know we earn our pay posts through bitcoin so we wish to see bitcoin still existing and may it value continue to increase in order to earn more money in cryptotalk currency

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I expect bitcoin to remain for a long time, it will remain in existence as long as cryptocurrencies exist, they are the oldest and the best, and the highest price. It's really the best. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, MK AHMAD said:

Hi mate no one knows the actual years bitcoin or cryptotalk currency platform will exist because it's been in existence for so long and up till now is still existing and we hope it's will continue to exist as we all know we earn our pay posts through bitcoin so we wish to see bitcoin still existing and may it value continue to increase in order to earn more money in cryptotalk currency

Cryptotalk has no currency, and and the cryptotalk forum is just a year and 4 months old, Bitcoin has been in existence for many years, I think about a decade now, so no one expert Bitcoin to die because it price is the main reason that it won't dump @MK AHMAD

• +2 1

Nobody can set or estimate the time for bitcoin existence. Bitcoin getting attention of people now and it can survive long time. A lot of people buy and sell bitcoin.

Nobody can set or estimate the time for bitcoin existence. Bitcoin getting attention of people now and it can survive long time. A lot of people buy and sell bitcoin.

I don't think Bitcoin or crypto in general will replace any other system and the reason is not because they won't be able to but because governments and countries around the world won't let it happen because they don't have the ability to control Bitcoin price and track transaction that made with it and at the same time they will always put their national currencies in the first place before cryptocurrencies

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Different no one can know or predict the future of cryptocurrencies but I think that nowadays everything becomes digitalized and we must need our digital currency to meet our daily news so maybe the popularity and the price of bitcoins may increase in coming next years.

• +2 1

I think bitcoin will be still in the market in the future. And i also think there will be other cryptocurrencies that will challenge for the higher price. Just like etherium , bitcoincash

I think Bitcoin will still last in the future because Bitcoin is a very strong currency and very popular to many countries that is very hard to know when Bitcoin will be gone

Bitcoin is One of the most favorite coin in the crypto world.No one can deny it. I think bitcoin will go until the universe was destroyed and it is on of the most unique coin in the present world. 

The BTC has a good growth potential for the future, depending on how it adapts to the new generation, which will determine its existence, its evolution or its extinction.

its importance will depend, but I repeat, it has good growth.

Maybe Bitcoin will still exist in the future. And that is the hope of some people who have worked on it from the past until now. The system might change, but for this one (Bitcoin) it is still very difficult to slide from its position and existence

• +4 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

I think at least it will last for a hundred years because the last mining it is after 100 years, so this will make it last for a decade or two decades.

We are in the era of technology at a time when we should expect the emergence of new things at any time, so it is not possible to predict what digital currencies will reach. They may disappear overnight and may prosper and take over the world.
However, according to my expectations, digital currencies will remain dominant for a long time, perhaps several years.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Bitcoin is more than a decade since when it was invented by a name called satoshi nakamoto and it was reported that there are 21 million total of bitcoin which means that more are yet to be mined but no one can accurately predict how long bitcoin will last, for now bitcoin is the icon for all cryptocurrency and more eyes are on bitcoin.

Well, the hope that we have is that bitcoin is a digital currency that every day is being adopted more and more by the entire population, according to my understanding the last bitcoin will be mined there by the year 2040 and from there there will be no more bitcoin Again, the bitcoin that has already been created will only be turning around and from there it may be that as it lasts many more years, there may be a collapse and there will end bitcoin, although the hope of all of us in this world is that the project lasts many more years

I think it will exists a very long time. It may get some serious updates on the road. Unless the whole internet and the blockchain collapse or an even more improved technology takes place of the blockchain tech, bitcoin and some altcoins like ethereum will continue to exists throughout the time.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is yet to be mined all, I think the last Bitcoin will be mine in the next 10 decades, Bitcoin will always stay and am confident it will stay for a very long time, we all have to make use of the opportunity while it last ,but am sure Bitcoin will last long @Muktarysule

I want to tell you that there are no any fix time for the existence of the Bitcoin but according to me the worth of the Bitcoin very wide so you should not too worried about the existence of the Bitcoin best of luck

in my opinion it would go far for centuries to come. The demand for bitcoin will probably have dropped by that time but I'm sure it will sustain time and be there until then. but i think it will be over taken by another new technology or new crypto by that time.

We can't predict the future but in my opinion as long as the people are ready to invest and prefer to purchase it would move forward, now bitcoin have a great popularity in the digital currency and it would be a great helpful for bitcoin to move forward with more powerful.

Sir you have a very good question We have seen that the demand for bitcoins is increasing and in the presence of this I am getting more, so we can say that bitcoins have gone for a lot of time in the coming time. It would be wrong to say that in the coming few days, bitcoin will be eliminated or eyelids will be increasing, online work is increasing and due to this, it is possible that it will be next digital currency

• +1 1