India should legalise cryptocurrencies? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neerbhay24

India should legalise cryptocurrencies?

This is going to be best decsion by Prime Minister as they was one of most emerging countries but recently they are facing some serious troubles if they able to have this then surely too many companies going to invest some big amount and going to have very good number of developers in jobs which can do really great for this big India as they already one of best country in softeware technology.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Well if India is creating their own  cryptocurrency I don't see any reason to legalize cryptocurrency there sin they are creating their if they happen to legalize it the cryptocurrency would not have any value

yes I strongly agree with your point of view that like other countries India should also legalize Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies because blockchain is the future of the world and India and all other countries where cryptocurrencies and blockchain is illegal they should make some rules and regulation to make it legal so that it should become easier for all over the world to trade with each other.

Not only India but other countries should also legalise and encourage cryptocurrency. One day they have to do it so why not do it early. 

Yes, they should do that because if they will not do that and they will just ignore crypto then in the future then they will get behind in the trend of the market.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

We know that in India crypto are illegal now. And we saw many crypto influencers raise their voice against it. I think soon India will regulate crypto. Because they are researching about crypto. And recently we got some positve news about it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I wish they would legalize crypto currencies in all countries, there are worse things than crypts and they do not prohibit them, they are so afraid of the btc and its future? why is that? they have never been asked? because that is something strange.

It good for the Indian citizen but I don't think so India legalizes and regulates cryptocurrencies but in the future, not only India but also whole over the world will legalize cryptocurrencies.

India must legalize cryptocurrency because by legalizing cryptocurrency in India, many people will find a source of income that will benefit them.Modi sir has a very good idea about cryptocurrency which will move the country forward.

Many countries will do more. Am not afraid, because I know that the future of cryptocurrencies, is bright. I believe India will legalize cryptocurrencies, with their recent development and adjustments.

If India can legalize cryptocurrencies, it will be a great achievement for us in the world. We will see another price of all cryptocurrencies .

In my opinion all countries including India should legalize crypto and also embrace crypto instead of fighting it. There are hugh opportunities that governments can benefit from.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This is good news, if China, India and Turkey legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, this will support this market and help in entering a lot of new money and investments.

Why India should not out law crypto currencies even as a plane are afoot India to launch a digital currency ,India decided to ban crypto currency altogether, and a law is reportedly in the works that would make crypto currencies is a crime to put in a prison.

In this matter if India want to support blockchain then they might need a big market place and much investors to investment in blockchain . Otherwise it will have no use. If they want to beat crypto then they must work on it. But it wouldn’t be so easy.              

Yes. This is a great idea. India is a big country but they should depend and legalise crypto currency to trade. This can make a great difference in the world economy .

Good for the people of India if it does that. I wish all countries support crypto currencies, that would be great for all of us. But we all know that's not going to happen  😞

It will be a great step for India, it will contribute to raising the economic level of their country and will increase the number of people coming to crypto operations. This will support the crypto market.

Yes, I have heard Prime Minister Modi tweeting that they will start using blockchain technology and find blockchain usage. The rules of cryptocurrency will take some time as the Supreme Court is hearing and it will give a final ruling on the crypto ban or crypto legality.

Let's hope in potential india is legalise the crypto currency but at this moment they sanction it but hence loads of peoples will consume it in india and they as well bring about trades with this and and they dig for the crypto coins. Crypto is the most excellent currency and one day every single one the humankind will agree to it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

Well dear it is good for the Bitcoin,that many people will use Bitcoin and the value and demands of Bitcoins will increase. Many people know that Bitcoin can help them in our daily lives

Yes, Indian government should make Cryptocurrency legal. It will be a great benefit for the people of India. They can more easily make more money. They can develope thier career. They can earn a good amount of money.

there is no certain criteria for the regulation of the btc in India. But favorite news are coming from India soo  India can accept the btc and crypto market. Due to interest of Indian government. 

5 hours ago, Imram88 said:

It is a very good news. Because they are very poor country in the Asia. So if they legalize cryptocurrency in their country, they will have a big impact on money because it can help them pay some money and they need to buy some things. And I hope not only India but also all over the world will legalize this platform. 

How could crypto help any country if they eliminate all possibilities of collecting taxes from people? How can a nation  benefit from crypto?

Yes India should legalized cryptocuurency because cryptocuurency is spreading all over the world  and now everyone use cryptocuurency for online shopping,  Amazon also have bitcoin payment method.