Which Exchange now best? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Personally, the best exchange in the world is binance, it is like saying a guarantee of sure success for a project that is listed in it, apart from it, it has a wide variety of options that it offers us to earn money and obtain benefits on a daily basis, which I really think is great I personally use binance to store my cryptocurrencies or to invest in new projects.

Well, this will depend a lot on market fluctuations, since digital money is especially volatile, but also on the community and technology on which both platforms and their tokens are based.

Although we cannot categorically answer the question "in which crypt currencies to invest" or "which are the most profitable crypts"; we can rely on some clues to predict whether a crypt is worth investing or not. 

The bitcoin is the best paid currency and it is occupying the number one position, we have to take into account that the Christmas season is approaching and it is usually low in price.  

• +5 2

The 12 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Rank Exchange Deposit Methods
1 Coinbase [Full Review] Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Paypal, crypto
2 Binance [Full Review] Crypto
3 FTX (Full Review) BTC, ETH, Stable coins
4 CEX.io Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, crypto

If you ask which exchange is the best, l would say BNB exchange is really the best among other exchanges. As you above said there are a lot of traders who prefer this exchange for security. BNB is most trusted among others. 

Binance has always been a very popular exchange with many users, it has many advantages such as the large amount of cryptocurrencies it has, the level of security and protection of the cryptocurrencies of the users and at the same time it is a very easy platform to understand by what Binance will long be the exchange of choice for many including myself.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:08 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Binance is still the best, the largest cryptocurrency exchange, now incorporating decentralized funds you can farm many DEFIs that are coming out on their platform.

Yobit is best exchange and trading platform in the world since 2014. yobit based from russia. yobit site security too great. you can trade and exchange on yobit in just 1 min and also Yobit support 1400+ altcoin.  

On 8/11/2019 at 21:08, T.H Nayeem said:

En este momento, binance es lo mejor para todos los comerciantes de cifrado. Binance es el intercambio de cifrado más popular. Tienen muchos comerciantes más importantes. Hace 4 meses, tienen posiciones de número 1. Pero, desafortunadamente, son clasificaciones del mercado de cifrado del 1 al 10. Porque ahora Binance creó algún intercambio local de Binance. Luego, todos los comerciantes de cifrado locales se fueron al intercambio local. A veces cobramos un recargo en los 100 principales intercambios de Google. Y veremos primeras posiciones otro intercambio. Porque a veces tienen uno o más volúmenes de transacciones de monedas o tokens. Luego obtienen las posiciones número 1. Pero binance siempre es popular. 

The CEO of Binance has been determined to permanently improve and innovate Binance, pactically in relation to the cryptocurrency ecosystem and all the news is already in Binance, there are so many that it is necessary to train to handle everything that it offers to the user and if token BNB, Yobit is taking flight).

There are approximately more than 200 exchange sites on the Internet, and the reputation ranges from very high to others of very suspicious origin, we must be very selective if we want to invest in cryptocurrencies, I use yobit, it is recommended for those who are interested for the first time In trading.

6 hours ago, ALEXITOMAMAMIA said:

I don't even know what to say about this. Most likely, the crisis in any case will affect the cryptocurrency exchange, but whether this will affect the cryptocurrency so much is another question.

I believe that there will be no large-scale falls. The crypt, although unstable, is now very durable

See what's the matter. Nothing is immune from the crisis: stock markets, cryptocurrencies, etc. BUT! There is very positive news and statistics that show that at the time of the global crisis (collapse of oil prices, etc.), many companies and even countries began to consider cryptocurrency as a stable means of preserving their budgets.

This is a discussion for which there are so many different schools of thought. The durability of cryptocurrency is only present in a few coins not all of them. When crisis happens, people will rely more on cash than anything else because they make themselves ready for the worst. The cash money is the best choice for them because they can spend it in all parts of the world without the use of internet or electricity. Cryptocurrency can be seen as an auxiliary source of income during a crisis because in such cases, earning fiat is difficult due to companies and enterprises losing their activities and dismiss their employees. Cryptocurrency is still far from being considered as a stable currency but it provides easy payment solutions for some countries.

• +2 1

There are many good exchanges in crypto market. But the best one is yobit. It is the first exchange which starts vmining and gives huge profits to its users.

There are several but the best exchange today is the Binance platform in all aspects, one of them is the commissions when depositing or withdrawing and in the same way with the exchanges it also has a large amount of cryptocurrency that makes it an excellent option for exchanges

The binance platform is very popular among investors to exchange cryptocurrencies safely and easily. I am the best one and the best ubite platform for all trades.

15 hours ago, ugurkabadayi said:

I agree but binance's fees are too high. There are also alternetives to this. It is a bit difficult to use but it is a better at Yobit fees

I agree with you in terms of fees. I also find them very high, but at the same time there are many advantages in them, including liquidity, through which you can profit by doubling the imposed fees ..

• Useful or interesting 1

It has been proven to many cryptocurrency enthusiasts that Yobit has been a sinning example of how exchanges should be running and securing their customers from hacks, while giving so many potential for profit and good opportunities that are produced from the financial instruments Yobit implements in the platform. We have to be grateful for yobit and always support the exchange and the Cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

If you were looking for a safe and anonymous exchange, then you must pay attention to YoBit. This is a wonderful platform for trading, which has quite a lot of chips and features. Among the things I particularly like is the excellent interface and the chat for traders. Also, the community in the telegram helps to consult and just learn the news of the exchange, a very useful thing. I recommend this platform, have a nice day :)

I am hear that binance is a top exchange but I am seen it and I am prefer Yobit. binance is not help the users earn and profit they are a bad exchange that we lose money with their trade system of borrow margin and make it very difficult. With Yobit we are trade with no problem and what we want it happen and not like binance and the futures that are very hard to understand.

• +2 2

I can't rank exchanges as something being better because all have some cons. I can say that Yobit and Coinbase are the more secure if you rank them in security terms and Binance has the most trading options. Kraken is ok and Bitstamp one of the oldest exchanges still alive. I don't know a lot about the Asian exchanges so I'm not recommending them. Bitfinex is ok too but it is based in Hong Kong if I'm not mistaken.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Without a doubt Binance is one of the best exchanges. However, there are also very  high quality exchanges operating such as YObit, Cyrpto.com, Coinbase, Uphold, Kucoin are very large ang high quality exchanges. It is good to have quality exchanges, it increases the quality.

The Yobit exchange is an excellent option, this exchange has been growing and has increased its reputation quickly. What characterizes Yobit is the ease with which you can use the platform, the security it offers you and the variety of cryptocurrencies available to trade.

Well Binance is likely the most popular exchange and with likely the most volumes flowing through it but that does not mean it will be the best exchange for you to use. I always look at factors like coin pairings, fiat withdrawal support, fiat currency support and average fees to make my decision on what is best for me.

This post is nonsense shilling of Binance. You try to make sense but you are not achieving anything, not one of your sentences makes sense. Binance is the best and we all know this. Do we need a post that is unreadable to understand this better? Really dude this was one of the worst posts I've read in my life. Congrats.

• +1 1

You haven't seen the investbox and virtual mining in yobit this is why you are thinking binance is the best. Take a better look please. I get that you are fixated with Binance but this is not good for you to lose many opportunities that binance simply doesn't offer.

• +2 1

Maybe it is still Binance, or Coinbase there is Bitfinex too but it has lost many traders and has many problems. Yobit can grow a lot in the future and become better than Binance so I suggest not to overlook it and since you are in this forum don't forget to support it as it supports us too.

• +2 1

Another exchange will be above Binance after some time. Bitmex was the top one for years offering options and leverage trading and now they are trying to avoid a shut down. We don't know what tomorrow brings and it is better to use exchanges with low profile but high experience as Yobit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942