3 thing more important than your fear - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

6 hours ago, Investors Blog said:

Its not offtopic most people post here are not even relevant to the topic and they just derailing everything with their shitposting just like yours 😄 Don't forget

COPY PASTING IS NOT ALLOWED AND CAN LEAD TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR BANNED(*)

without quoting the original poster 😄

Archive for reference for the moderator team: http://archive.is/twoXF

If you don't have a high lexicon, don't argue with me, go elsewhere.

Respect first, ok.

Read my comment again, I told you that you are a "valuable user" if you want to be part of mediocrity, ok.

Try to make community, because you attack me, debate without accusing, this is not a kindergarten.

You made an off-topic comment, now it turns out that you accuse me, and again, you are wrong.

In short,  it is not necessary to  shout (*), please, as you say there are very bad users here, if you are bothered to be asked, there is no problem.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

If you don't have a high lexicon, don't argue with me, go elsewhere.

Respect first, ok.

Read my comment again, I told you that you are a "valuable user" if you want to be part of mediocrity, ok.

Try to make community, because you attack me, debate without accusing, this is not a kindergarten.

You made an off-topic comment, now it turns out that you accuse me, and again, you are wrong.

In short,  it is not necessary to  shout (*), please, as you say there are very bad users here, if you are bothered to be asked, there is no problem.

I dont care what your problem is, Just do your thing and i do mine. You violate the rules of plagiarism and don't derail the discussion with your non-sense. your the one who are OFF TOPIC in this thread. Go somewhere else to rant your grievances.

spacer.png

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

In the crypto field there is no value of emotions, afraid. Because these are harmfull for a trader. We should always ignore it to get success on crypto trading. And always trust yourself. Also some begginers show over confident. It's also harmfull.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

9 hours ago, Amir YT said:

In the crypto field there is no value of emotions, afraid. Because these are harmfull for a trader. We should always ignore it to get success on crypto trading. And always trust yourself. Also some begginers show over confident. It's also harmfull.

You have to be afraid, always. Only that you balance or fight it with other emotions that take you to an advanced mental level, which makes you understand that there are more important emotions.

9 hours ago, habiba50 said:

Thanks to your advice, the fear of investing is the most thing that all people think about. You are right, these are three important things to consider when investing.

👍

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/21/2020 at 11:11 AM, Alejandro01x said:

The ambition is usually the worst of these 3, since it takes you to a state in which fear may or may not control you completely to see that perhaps your investment was not the best.

If the ambition is bad! When he gets out of control and you don't even fear losing everything, I have seen many sell their personal things by buying bitcoin. That is not being afraid of losing and a wrong ambition.

Ambition is positive in clear objectives in our lives.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Fleiss said:

Once I made a really wrong investment and ended up losing good money, most likely now I will stop investing, because of this experience

I understand you but you cannot measure yourself for specific investments, in reality it is very difficult to lose everything in the market, no matter how bad an investment is made there is always something left.

Never invest everything in a single currency, only a very low percentage of all your capital, having control over your losses allows you to stop being afraid when investing.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes of course you are right and I agree with you because all those three point are related to the our emotion, so we need to control our emotion, through those three points avoid Ambition, Trust yourself and be Determinate

• +4 1

6 hours ago, FZ Sowkat said:

thanks for sharing.. Good advices. People must gain knowledge in order to avoid mistakes and trust their self because they are the one only responsible for their future decisions and thus will make their life easier and conquer fear..

Excellent comment! a priori original ...

Congratulations for having described the post 100. Indeed knowledge is the basis of growing in every way, ignorance leads many people to be afraid in their decisions, but because they don't really know what to do, so the preparation you It leads to success.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, Peyash 29 said:

. If you don't believe in yourself, you won't convince anyone to trust you. At the same time, you will fail and be alone.

Confidence is the basic  key of success in every field .The confident person can perform better in all task.Those who muster their courage can transform in new person.Their are many fialer you face but not to give up is main will of your survival.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fear will always on our side but that doesn't mean that we will let our fear to control us, we should always overcome it and look forward. If we let our fear to dominate us, we will not succeed, we will remain for who are we and we will not develop our selves. We should always be a risk taker and always be determined so that we can succeed in the future.

I totally agree with you. Once you start to understand you inside feelings and needs, you will do fine.

Well done my friend, it is very useful content, and I like it and it pays to motivate and encourage the soul to trade with more confidence and ambition .. Yes, we have to remove the fear from our souls and trust it in order to reach success

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, true, this is from the same factor. These steps are very important and more important than fear, but there are other factors related to the market and capital as well.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, Kink23 said:

Once bitcoin takes over, the dominance and stronghold of the US dollar is the first thing to do. For better or worse, also with help of coinmarketcap calculator you can easily find your answer.hope this information help you.I don't always want to spin up a spreadsheet; I do a lot of throwaway calculations just to compare things

Make comment related to the OP.

It is simple to think about how these three things help you in your day to day business and then make an opinion in your own words.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think we've got a lot of ideas out of it.

• -5 1

I agree with the 3 things above you said. Those are the factors that bring you to success. I appreciate each person's patience, to me patience is the key to success

20 hours ago, sone4ka said:

I completely agree, especially with the second "Trust Yourself". It is very important to believe in yourself, it is very important to believe in your goal and go to it to the end, in spite of all obstacles and achieve what you want. Always follow your dream to the end.

like.jpg

That's right, we must pursue our goals, which in your case I suppose are your dreams, sometimes you have to stop fear and stop dreaming and start making our dreams come true.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You are absolutely right my dear friend.These three things are very important in investing.Mostly fear is thing that run most of the people's mid before investing.. people must gain this knowledge before investing.

Nice tips,its really true if one wants to be successful as an investor he needs to drop down his fears and concentrate on his ambitions of making it in life and he must be with a determination never to give up and always have selftrust and of all that he is trying to archive in life then success will surely follow him or her.

• +2 1

Good points, most of traders they don't trust themselves and thats why they fail when trading, you need confidence to trust yourself that you can do wonders in trading and thats how you will be success. Giving up will make you a failure forever, find the problem then solve it and trade again until you get profit.

Edited by Calvinpriva
Spelling errors
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

These three ideas could also be applied to any discipline you are in relation to. For example, if you are pursuing your studies in your hopes and dreams to become one of the known professional PhD's in a field of your choice, these three also applies to that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Referring to the original post,those are indeed right, we all afraid of losing money but having the determination to learn and reach your goal or ambition one can be successful.

Thanks alot you have actually giving us a great point and for sure this three points will surely lead to success, the fear of investing made people not to invest and make profit when there are supposed to .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:39 AM, Rita_Italy said:

You are right we should keep patience and confidence. If we don't gain any confidence on ourself then we won't be successful in life. Especially in crytpo you have to follow this rules

I used to fear trading, the whole making my first trade order was scarier  for me, now that is gone, i even wander what was i real scared of.