FOMO in Crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

FOMO in Crypto

I'm trying not to get caught in Fomo as this is most about trading very short time and it is dangerous. What I like above all is to find good investments when they are still didn't start rising in price or just began. There are a few that help us make some good money but these too require a lot of patience and not going all in ever. When you see many opportunities diversify in all of them.

• Useful or interesting 2

The trader should banish such feelings by following the management of capital by diversifying deals and currencies And also by adopting a specific strategy of entry and exit in the form of parts, for example.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think the best thing to do when you are about to buy any cryptocurrency coin is to look at the coin market cap in the last two weeks and also check out it's statistic. If it turns out it's been going up through out the week buy the coin and you will hopefully profit from it too and reduce too much of thinking here kn cryptocurrency. 

The Yobit token YO is one of the top cryptocurrencies and very limited in supply so the price has a good chance of growth as it is supported by the Exchange and used for many operations inside the Yobit exchange as for mining, investing in ICO and trades for the investbox.

Fomo is a bad adviser if you fear of missing out of an opportunity then you will be probably buying the top, but if you are an experienced trader you may see that there are levels of fomo when it is rising between the interested investors and when price reaches too high and too soon can take better decisions. YO token is not about fomo in my opinion but about natural growth of a native Yobit currency.

Following FOMO all the time is not a good experience for anyone as the end result is terrible. To make big profits in crypto, you must have enough knowledge and be able to perform series of researches in order to get a lot information for making proper market analysis. But remember don't be greedy.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 11/8/2019 at 2:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

Fear of Missing out (FOMO) is also defined as a fear of regret, which might lead to compulsive concerns that a person might miss opportunities for social interaction, new experiences, profitable investments, or other satisfying events. (wikipedia), 
actually I have FOMO problem with investing in cryptocurrencies, I am afraid of losing and afraid of being late in investing, sometimes I feel late because prices are already too high like a few months ago I want to buy YO (yobit coins) at 100USD, but I feel that price already high and might go down, it turns out now to be 1K and even had time to touch 2K. so, what should I do about my over thinkin?
is there anyone with the same experience?, hopefully get a good answer, thanks guys

@Bitxalt What happens to you is that you are afraid of risk and that in cryptocurrencies is fatal, it is not that one is going to invest blindly, but you always have to analyze things without thinking that everything can lead to loss, there are many things that just Read a lot and see the comments of others you can have a vision of where to go, the risks are always present, I recommend that you have a capital to invest that you are willing to lose, so you start without fear of thinking that you will be bankrupt and You will gradually learn to handle yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies and speculative investments, greetings.

On the off chance that you stay apprehensive, you will do nothing and you won't have the option to exchange, you should be daring and move on the lookout and experience some misfortune to dispose of dread of it and realize that it is a potential chance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

Fear of Missing out (FOMO) is also defined as a fear of regret, which might lead to compulsive concerns that a person might miss opportunities for social interaction, new experiences, profitable investments, or other satisfying events. (wikipedia), 
actually I have FOMO problem with investing in cryptocurrencies, I am afraid of losing and afraid of being late in investing, sometimes I feel late because prices are already too high like a few months ago I want to buy YO (yobit coins) at 100USD, but I feel that price already high and might go down, it turns out now to be 1K and even had time to touch 2K. so, what should I do about my over thinkin?
is there anyone with the same experience?, hopefully get a good answer, thanks guys

Hello friend, I suffer from the same fear as you, it is that fear of losing the little that we have achieved with work, and even so sometimes I enter the DICE section of yobit and I see how some users bet 0.1 btc so easily, I still do not I feel prepared to lose that fear...

The fomo has been a characteristic of the cryptocurrency market since its inception, I particularly before investing, I do a little research that gives me security to invest in a certain currency or platform, in the case of the yobit currency, it is a bet almost safe, since they constantly support the project.

The people who were most afraid of cryptocurrencies are the people who have lost money by making a bad investment in cryptocurrencies or the people who do not take advantage of great opportunities and no longer know which one to take, what I recommend is not to be afraid that mistakes are learned  no problem if you fall you get back up and remember never but never give up.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, fear like Fomo will always exist in every trader, but we must overcome this fear wisely. Entering the world of crypto investing and trading takes courage to make a profit, so try to get rid of that fear, Fear becomes an obstacle for us to succeed.

• +1 1

The fear of mising out is the worst and the truth is we need to forge and understand this things we need to follow and put together that powerful structure to it and that is very important to really define, it cost me because I thought minex would work for me and then it collapsed 

YO token is $2400 now so you were correct, this token was one of the top performers for years now and Yobit exchange has to do with it because of the success it is having. Yobit is one of the top exchanges so the YO was expected to reach higher prices and I consider it a good investment having a target of $10,000.

One way to overcome FOMO is not to overthink the situatiion. Remember that the crypto market is very volatile and there can be a massive dump one day and followed by a massive bull run the next. So just keep this in mind and think long term, if you miss one opportunity there will surely be another one coming sometime soon.

El miedo a perderse (FOMO) también se define como el miedo al arrepentimiento, que puede generar preocupaciones compulsivas de que una persona pueda perder oportunidades de interacción social, nuevas experiencias, inversiones rentables u otros eventos satisfactorios. (wikipedia), en 
realidad tengo FOMO problema con invertir en criptomonedas, tengo miedo de perder y miedo de retrasarme en invertir, a veces me siento tarde porque los precios ya son demasiado altos como hace unos meses quiero comprar YO (monedas yobit ) a 100 USD, pero siento que el precio ya es alto y podría bajar, ahora resulta ser 1K e incluso tuve tiempo de tocar 2K. Entonces, ¿qué debo hacer con mi pensamiento excesivo?
¿Hay alguien con la misma experiencia ?, ojalá obtenga una buena respuesta, gracias chicos

It is normal that I have a mind when wanting to make an investment, and you never know if it is very high since cryptocurrencies go up and up, and this is seen over time but of course there are stable coins or coins with a very high distribution, which is what makes its value very low and hardly rises, but everything has its risk, just trust you.

Frankly, I lost my confidence in the currencies that yobit brings in, and I do not think it is good for investment, and I do not advise anyone to dispose of you, because the yobit platform has become presenting failed projects and fraudulent only so be careful and do not be fooled by the price of the currency.

At the beginning, you will always have to invest this is because being a novice it will be difficult for you to know how to take advantage of the opportunity, but nevertheless over time you can lose this due to your experience I recommend that you invest and this is something for everyone in small fractions and not all the capital simply to learn to invest.

• +3 1

Crypto market is not for those peoples whose fell the fear because in the crypto market we need to calm down when we buy the coin and hold that till the price of the coin will not go to high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

FOMO is an emotion that lead us to make bad decisions in trading. I find that a good strategy to cope with FOMO is buying at that price but with a very little amount of capital to mitigate the fear of missing out a potential opportunity. In this way, if the price continues going up we can have a benefit, but if the price goes down, then even though we would be losing, it wouldn't be a significant amount. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you put your money where your thinking was you would have bought YO when it was 0.1 and perhaps sold at 0.15 and rebought again right now. It could have been the best too do as YO is really strong and in USD now it is above $2000.

I don't think you understand what fomo is but this was not a case of fomo. It was people that invested in an asset that was the Yobit Token (YO in the exchange) and believed in it. Fomo causes pump and dumps. Yo was very solid token that did very well so far and the price is reflecting the success of the exchange.

• +2 1

Fear or worries are normal when making investments, since we talk about money and obviously we look for the best way to use said money, so the "FOMO" is something typical that usually appears in the lives of investors

In the case of yobit coins, I would bet on investing in them, basically because yobit frequently it is always invented things in order to boost the price of the YO Token.

• +3 1

This term is misinterpreted by some, thinking that the form is when there is only an increase, but we already see that not only does this mean, but it is something more profound and complex to understand.

I do not know what it actually called but there are many things you feel when in the crypto world and one of them is the losing of the opportunity which I have done when the price went at 2500 almost in few months back days.