Is there luck in trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

On 11/7/2019 at 10:57 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

There is some luck in trading but depends largely on analysis
Trading on luck is not enough and may make you lose a lot

I don,t think so that in trading we see the luck because so many proles are in the forex market but just some peoples will make money in the amrket and the other peoples will just loss their money in the market because not everyone will survive in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think everyone have their luck, yes to doing trading also need luck. With luck the chance you get profit is more high. But the important skill you need is to calculate coin where have chance the price going up so you can make profit. That skills only can created by your experience in trading. So just doing often trading and find your best strategy.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

Luck also plays an important part in trading sometimes as the fluctuations in market price seems impossible to keep tracked. Trading is tricky ,successful people has the knowledge of when to start trading by reading the market price and when to stop. 

Trading in no way can be considered as luck, but it all depends on your cryptocurrency proficiency, and not on luck, as you think. On the other hand, luck will happen to those who have no experience in trading, and if they profit from their cryptocurrency trading, they can come with the belief that day trading in cryptocurrency is luck, not skill.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:51 AM, spyaquino said:

In trading luck is that it counts less, at least I think, you must have some market knowledge or specifically about the cryptographic market, because if you rely only on luck, surely there will be several losses along the way, and this can lead to discouragement or even total withdrawal.

I agree with you its not just luck on which you can rely and work on trading its actually your brain how accurate you judge the market and then comes the luck.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

Well trading is like gambling and luck also plays an important role specially if you don't really know how to trade. Som LUCKY traders manage to pick up a low cap coin that pump the next day. That is pure luck

• +2 1

spacer.png

Hello, Friends.I don't think there's any luck in this business.Except for beginners.Luck can come in with them.But for successful traders, luck can't get into their profits.Their profits will be the result of in-depth science and study.

I think luck is needed when the market is uncertain, but even though the market is uncertain we can still predict it with various risks that have been calculated with technical analysis

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 AM, kobi said:

Skills in trading will give you average profit which is like 1% to 10% a month. But luck is different it can give you x 1000 profit. I am not really an expert trading but before when I was still active I can make 1% to 10% daily when the market is still in its bullish movement last 2017. But after the bitcoin correction I always have a negative profit since I cannot catch up with the falling market. But when luck came the coin I disregarded suddenly jumps in value my 400 dollars suddenly gains x 1000 and I earned 40,000 USD in one month. But sadly my luck goes bad when after 4 months the market crashed and I lose 27k$ but that was another story.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Luck can contribute to your trades, But always remember that not all things is because of luck. Trading is a job, And you need skills to get a job. Why you go read and watch video for right trade if you think trading is all about luck. Luck can be in trades, But you should always look for analytics, Invest time but not money to learn trading.

There is always luck in everything and it is up to you if you consider that a luck or just coincidence but it somehow not just luck but also your effort to do there is a lot of opportunity in trading anyway. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

2 hours ago, Perry4202 said:

Yeah,some luck are need.but not totally is also depend on market.

Man, this isn't Gambling, you might be lucky when you start a trade with no analysis or nothing was done, you just buy or sell, and the market turn out to favour you, In  this case you are lucky.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 PM, kobi said:

Yes mate sometimes it has a lot to do with luck but it's not always we should always try to trade wisely so we don't have to lose our investments

I think there are, some are just very lucky, and some experienced traders ' jaws drop when they see the trades of those who earned a lot of money quickly

• +2 1

Of course there is, but relying on it is extremely dangerous, because in 99 out of 100 cases it leads to a loss of deposit. It is better to trade based on some kind of signals, technical or fundamental analysis, in other words, not unreasonably

On 11/8/2019 at 1:51 AM, spyaquino said:

In trading luck is that it counts less, at least I think, you must have some market knowledge or specifically about the cryptographic market, because if you rely only on luck, surely there will be several losses along the way, and this can lead to discouragement or even total withdrawal.

Luck is not working in the crypto market becasue so many peoples will start trading in the market butt they fail to make money in the market but some peoples will make money in the market and they know the analysing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think taking the best decisions and analyzing time-consuming trades will bring me luck. And apparently it's the opposite. And sometimes just by predicting coins without analyzing in trades sometimes it can bring good luck. I think luck cannot be learned, but taking any decision can lead me to luck.

For me it will be much more better if you dont rely on luck, because in trading in order to earn profit,  you must be wise all the time and also have knowledge, because knowledge is power in crypto.

chance acting a tall character in command to be booming in your excitement and your future. If you puzzle out not have, followed by you essential be patient. all is.

yes there is luck, the so many number of people who entered into this business and made a lot of money from it, they dint know how far bitcoin would go, but at some point they were able to eventually make a lot of money this is to me luck, some other day ripple jumped 8700% increase, there is someone whose account was worth 25 billion and this wasnt his luck because the fast the ripple price went up, thats the same way it went down.

• +2 1

Yes we can say that some times it depends upon the luck if your luck will be in your favour then the prices of coins can give good profits but we should not depend totally upon our luck the tasks and activities also defines our profit. 

Well there's a luck in trading especially if you are just a newbie,  because i experienced earning almost 1 bitcoin before when the shitcoins i bought increase price.  

Hello
Of course there is luck, but most importantly, rely on analyzes in the field of cryptocurrencies and track the news of those interested in cryptocurrencies.

Yes there is luck in trading.if your luck is good,you will get a good amount of profit.and if your luck is bad,you might face big amount of loss.trading depends on luck too.

Well it depends, yeah trading is profitable but when it comes in trading you should also have own strategy.