China To Accept Bitcoin Mining As industry - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yalcin0595

China To Accept Bitcoin Mining As industry

china is one of the most powerful country in mining coins cause they have hardware in low price and also temperature is low there so can mine easily without caring about the heat of hardware
they adapted this way since 10 years before not nowadays in 2020

If China accept bitcoin  bitcoin as mining as industry so that Will be really a great idea......and China got profit from this......

On 11/6/2019 at 6:49 PM, yalcin0595 said:

China's national development and reform comission rejected bitcoin as an industry in the country. The country of cyryto currency mining in the Chinese economic planning agency, Guidance sector restructuring catalog allowed in an industrial zone. China's top economic planning agency has  ben categorized as an industry that would proviously be banned from a bitcoin mining country.The new catalog for restruring the guidance sector will be effective from 1 january 2020. In April this year the NDRC listed bitcoin mining as an industry  that is being phased out of the country for failing to comply with applicabke laws and regulations. In its most recent year, however, the economic planning agency did not mention bitcoin or any other  crypto mining that should leave the country. When the NDRC published its first industry reform catalog in 2005, it closes and recommends the establishment of different sector types. In preparation for the NDRC in 2011, the repor advocated the removal of bitcoin mining from the industry. Currently China is responsible for most of the bitcoin mining in the world.

I don't trust any info coming from China accepting or banning mining/cryptos anymore. Flipflopping with banning and not banning all the time is just become a joke to me.

I know that they are all for centralized currencies and that policy haven't changed even with their own planned crypto so my bet would be that they ban permissionless cryptos and cash later on.

Edited by rekter

excellent news for those who work mining and are no longer persecuted by the authorities, because in many countries that is prohibited.

That's a good move China. I think the technology of China is good and can support the process of crypto currency mining. I just hope that legality of crypto currency will continue in this place.

Yes is excellent news, but is this information or news real? Because there are many speculations about cryptocurrency mining in China from months ago, but just news behind other news we dont know if is real.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

China knows better than to stop bitcoin mining because it is a very profitable business — even the Chinese government gets money in the form of tax.

So why would the Chinese government say no to good money?

China is as of now well known for its mining. in the event that it's actual he acknowledges, at that point this is something beneficial for the crypto world. the cooperation completed will create a lot of results.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:49 PM, yalcin0595 said:

China's national development and reform comission rejected bitcoin as an industry in the country. The country of cyryto currency mining in the Chinese economic planning agency, Guidance sector restructuring catalog allowed in an industrial zone. China's top economic planning agency has  ben categorized as an industry that would proviously be banned from a bitcoin mining country.The new catalog for restruring the guidance sector will be effective from 1 january 2020. In April this year the NDRC listed bitcoin mining as an industry  that is being phased out of the country for failing to comply with applicabke laws and regulations. In its most recent year, however, the economic planning agency did not mention bitcoin or any other  crypto mining that should leave the country. When the NDRC published its first industry reform catalog in 2005, it closes and recommends the establishment of different sector types. In preparation for the NDRC in 2011, the repor advocated the removal of bitcoin mining from the industry. Currently China is responsible for most of the bitcoin mining in the world.

This is the great step of the china that they are going to accept the BTC and they are going to make mining a industry in their country so i think that they can make good amount of money in the market and this is the great idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:49 PM, yalcin0595 said:

Recently we saw that China country make crypto as illegal. After a complete research of crypto now they also launch their own coin based on blockchain technology. Many countries also trying to do this.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Few years ago I knew that China was the *Controller* of Bitcoin price until I read that it stopped all mining processes!

Thanks for sharing that information anyway. 

China is the most friendly city of bitcoin. Many people in China use bitcoin. That's why if they do so it will be a great thing.

i think recently china has been in trouble financially and they would need every bit of investment that will help with the money flow back into the country no matter what happens.

The unexpected move of the Chinese government left mining companies wondering the future of China's mining sector. In a strange turn of events, following Chinese President Xi Jinping's call for increased efforts in blockchain development, China essentially unbanned bitcoin mining in the last quarter of 2019.

From the last speech of the Chinese president, we know that China is going to support the blockchain technology even if China was previously opposed to it, but now its position has changed and this will be in its interest.

This is a really good movement for both China and Cryptocurrency World, since China is a country that is kind of wealthy many people will invest in this kind of earning, and also Chinese people are really good in managing their money so for sure they will help the market to grow.

It is a great news for crypto world. If countries like China and India with population of billion support cryptocurrencies then it's future will be very bright. 

No wonder. Almost all of the best mining equipment is made in China. China will not give up such a profitable business (mining). It provides preferential loans and cheap electricity to its miners, all this to monopolize mining. China has no competitors and will not be

This will serve as a new achievement to the development of the bitcoin, mining play a vital role in cryptocurrency and it will serves as advantage to us to start mining

Good and useful information. Imagine if all countries started to use mining as well, would you also develop like China and have e-business because of this addition, it would be great.

I found  that many developed  countries rejected  the bitcoin  and underdeveloped  countries rushing  after the crypto currencies to get some profit. 

On 2/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I think china will accept the btc mining. Because many people get self-sufficient by the btc. Value of btc is daily increasing. So I think china has understand the importance of btc

Now china is totally down and the business in the china is closed but i hope that soon china is going to be stand again and that will start their business world wide an i hope they are officially launched that they start work with the BTC

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, when you say bitcoin mining, china is the number one from that because mining is fitted on that by having an small amount of electricity bills and you can get a huge amount ot money from that.

China is becoming the world power of economy. The policy from the government would be to see the new possibility to increase the economy power for the country. We know China itself has the largest populations in the world and they have to give or create the earning opportunities to people.