USA vs China in Crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

I don't think this is a serious problem now. The country's leaders have discussed and considered the use of crypto. Just wait for the good news. USA and China they are open for crypto soon.

3 hours ago, Hridoy608 said:

China does not rely on the United States for financing, and it is exporting talent to the United States ... Probably very interesting to the crypto world fans, the United States and China have very good strategies in the crypto world that we do not know ... I think  One day the dollar will go down to the earth.  The US is the biggest stranger, but it won't solve them in the future.

Both of them are two big countries, they don't rely on one another. So each will be launching different projects.

I think the US government is against libra because facebook wants to use its billions of members to build a monopoly in digital payment. The US government would not want an american entity that already has a monopoly in social media, to also have a monopoly in digital payment, making it an entity outside of US control. Imagine FB controlling not only peoples opinion but also peoples money. Thats a scary future.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

United states are very positive abouts crypto comare to china. Because china dont have any cryto atms. But us has more than thousand.

China is gonna beat USA in terms of this digital war fare since there are more miners & mining farms & mining rigs in the china as we compare it to the USA ... China gonna have more mining sites & more opportunities to the world.

comparing the United States to the shadowy Chinese government is really something very strange. The United States government is right not to trust and not to accept the Facebook project called Libra. Giving great power to facebook would definitely not be a good idea. As for China, you should know that the Chinese government is dark, they do not give freedom to their people, so nothing good can be expected from the Chinese government.

Edited by Red-Jones

On 2/6/2020 at 12:10 AM, Imam Hasan said:

"USA vs China" i hope USA is better then chaina.Usa publish same crypto coin,China is nothing.USA so alert in crypto currency.thank you.

Wow, this is a very cool thing, and I hope that America will issue a currency in its name

On 11/6/2019 at 7:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

I want to offer some reading between the lines here:

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

We saw in 2019 USA government get shut down. That crypto was in pending. Also China made crypto as illegal. After that we saw China announced that they are launching their own native coin through blockchain.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

In China and USA are coming  into crypto very intentionally, they are going ahead for crypto, its their desired job for a portion of people we can say,but i think if we compare both of them, i think China is ahead for crypto than USA.         

I think Libra will failed because of some issue like example many companies declined the offer in this coin. In the terms of China I guess the implementation of crypto currency will be a piece of cake because as I know the technology literacy of China is high.

It is very probable although for now no such fact is visualized. China, meanwhile, has decided to launch the digital Yuan, a centralized currency that will be used for minor and international transactions. The important thing about all this is that both super powers are directly interested in the development of cryptocurrencies, and exert some influence on the development of that market. All this has to do with the four fundamental requirements for mass conversion to cryptography. According to Antonopoulos, the fundamental requirements are: relative utility, perceived security, technology and neutrality. Why does cryptocurrency expert Andreas Antonopoulos believe that the areas where virtual currencies are most popular will not adopt them first? That's where relative utility comes into play. This is because people in the "first world" already have financial institutions that work well.

China is not dependent on the United States for financing and it is exporting talent to the US.China has now openly supported blockchain technology, and this automatically means cryptocurrency means they are launching their own crypto currency there. The USA, on the other hand, will always try to criticize Bitcoin because it is a direct competition to its US $ if Bitcoin is accepted worldwide, eventually the US dollar will lose its importance in the world and the United States will not allow it to happen

Yes ofcource but if you investigate it throughout the history then you will come to know that USA always opposed the things that were in publics interest so don't pat attention to.that.

• +4 1

Still, the United States of America is really better at cryptocurrency than China. But China is also trying to release its own cryptocurrency.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

I think we would know the outcome in the future if LIBRA coin comes in cryptocurrency. Maybe some of our doubts would be answered then, well i also think that all country that legalized crypto would definitely grow on the development of this coin.

China has been preparing a launch by its government for years but it does not crystallize. Monero is an altcoin that identifies itself with the Asian country, obviously bitcoin and the rest of the main currencies, this makes China have knowledge about the use of criticism greater than any other.

The United States is far from even having its own project, the closest officially that I have been to any product is Libra.

Although in the United States people know bitcoin, the government sees it with skepticism, instead China and the people are more balanced in that sense

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

18 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

I think both country will soon apcet all cryptocurrency coin and both country will realease soon atm machine for crypto.

They will also accept cryptocurrencies X they both work with cryptocurrencies and it will be good for the community.

I think there is a secret cryptocurrency war between those countries USA and China, I think China in short time will take a position on this cryptocurrency to dominate the Asia market with cryptocurrency vs USDollar.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If both countries accept crypto then it is really great news. Because their country people can easily work in this forum and earn money

Facebook wants to launch libra in USA. 

But USA government is doing legislation.. Let's see when USA government body will allow crypto in the USA. 

I am unable to declare very much about it, nevertheless precisely what I recognize can be that will us is incredibly beneficial with regards to crypto in comparison with Tiongkok. Since Tiongkok doesn't have a crypto atom. Nevertheless, I'm hoping that they start off the idea immediately. Nevertheless, you'll find greater 1, 000 individuals.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

We need to understand that many countries of world did not sees bit coin and Crypto currency as a legitimate currency dear by canceling any from any potential thing that has to do with Crypto currency but I going to tell you that libra is going to change many things about Crypto currency.

We already February 2020 and still no announcement about Libra when to launch. I think they already give up but I'm hoping to launch Libra this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Us and China have plans for their own digitized currencies which are called Central Bank Digital Currencies. They will have encryption to secure the transactions, but I doubt that they will be blockchain based. The Libra has not actually released a certain roadmap which will be definite, and it hasn't been released yet, so it's future impact is still unknown. Although all of these efforts are obviously a product of concernt that Bitcoin has a chance to take over the transactions sector because of it's technical aspects which are still ahead of the competition. Up till now it was SWIFT and Paypal dominating the cross-border payments world, along with Visa,Mastercard and AMEX. All these systems are close to becoming obsolete with the use of cryptocurrencies. Banks and governments are updating their systems to bridge the gulf between their services and crypto and to be honest they are succeeding in creating products that are fast and reliable. They don't succeed in decentralization though and they won't ever as they miss the point of Bitcoin, which is to cut them off from the transactions chain completely.

Of course, the appearances further in a negative way contemplating crypto though it will never do not allow it again and indeed whenever you assert mainly because it disturbs typically the monopoly together with the USD, Asia might be awfully an identical only to find they even establish the blockchain. At the same time might, even so, observe expansion not to mention constancy.

• Useful or interesting 1