Becoming a successful trader - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

Cryptocurrency trading requires a lot of techniques, but the most important things in cryptocurrency trading is that, you have to put fear aside and never allow greed take over you. If you can overcome greed and fear, you will be successful in your trading journey.

becoming-a-successful-trader

1. Learn the market

2. Follow the strategy & try different also

3. Follow the trend

4. Be vigilant of the market

That's the dream of many people who like bitcoin. By trading bitcoin and altcoin can produce it'll be so much amusing in particular every day to get income. And Having know-how approximately trading is maximum important for emerge as a a success reader.  You need to use your know-how nicely and you need to cautious approximately which foreign money is nice to treading.  Then you definately nicely be an amazing dealer.

The key to the success of any project is perseverance and patience.  To be successful trading requires sufficient knowledge and also a good feelinga.  Bitcoins cannot be predicted because this is the meaning of self control. To be sucses trader wacth the humannity emotional than i find out qhat will happend up or down. Is really pushing price of bitcoin . ( my thought )

On 11/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

Yeah I agree with you. You cant be a successful trader in just one night it needs a thorough study all day and night with some guidance of experts to have the right path in becoming a good and well-disciplined trader.

6 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah I agree with you. You cant be a successful trader in just one night it needs a thorough study all day and night with some guidance of experts to have the right path in becoming a good and well-disciplined trader.

you guys make this sound like its very hard thing to do because to me i wasnt mentored by any big  expert or read many books about crypto but i learned as i kept trading and reading the charts.

Success in trading to long term learning than u set one level in trading.and sometime emotion are very critical part in trading. So successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from that time and main part is clever trader think the situation of market value and do some wise step.

I believe people already has basic knowledge and they only need to practice, know the field before war. Successful trader is not from how big their profit or how long become trader, but see from how good they grow up capital with safe method. Profit will follow when trader can survive, become discipline is very good habit but fix your problem and keep trading is better.

Successful trader always learning and than earning bcoz its not only 1 day process it is very long term process than set one level and making some profit and become successful trader. Most important thing are experience and experience built only way to learning and also some useful skills to use in trading.

Yes that is right, when we trading don't so emotional. First don't be greedy and second don't fear.

Because if we too greedy our body uncontrolled to press buy buy and buy when you think that is good condition, but maybe you can wrong. Also when you fear maybe you can loss some chance. I recommended to set your goal how many profit you want and how many you can afford to lose. Maybe stop loss and take profit good also.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:31 AM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

Hi practice and pratice!!! Experience on trading!! For more times trading and long time trading become a good trader !! for me!!

There is a lot of tips in this forum to use it to be a good trader not professional but between the beginners and professional , but for me the most important after learning and study the analyze of the chart is not to be greed in trade enough not to much 

To trade crypto, we must learn first so we have the expertise and practice to trade, don't be afraid to lose, it takes a long time and process to become a successful trader.

Thank you very well, this share is absolutely right when I lost a few thousand dollars because I could not keep my emotions when playing the feeling of wanting to win big or not wanting to cut losses, you guys should not be like that or play with reason. Predictive chart, don't let your emotions eat all your coins
good luck

To me, to become a successful trader (in crypto or not) you will need to do not just one thing, but a lot of things, all at the same time. Theres research, theres emotions, theres even luck involved. But theres also nothing worse than trading without a plan. Make sure you plan your trades and set targets wherein you will be happy and willing to buy/sell.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, Gepe said:

I think the more you trade the more you learn and I think before you start trading,market analysis is very important. Obviously patience is the key to success in trading for me.

so i tradong all you gotta do in learn market analysis, once you master that you will be a good trader??

Becoming a successful trader require lot of discipline during trading and during the whole process of learning trading. to becoming a successful trader everyone need to first learn trading with discipline and apply patience and discipline while trading. 

The most important thing if you want to be a successful trader is to always improve yourself from every mistake made while trading, have a strong mentality and never give up, and another is to pray.

To be successful does not mean to control your feelings. This is a business and feelings are not needed in a business. 

In becoming a successful trader if there's something like that, you must put yourself to learn in order to be able to trade very well, another thing is how to manage your fear and doubt. 

10 hours ago, yosuba03 said:

learn from an experienced and successful trader, in addition to helping us share To succeed trading requires full knowledge You cannot become a successful trader in just one night

yea we need to accumulate knowledge over time but some people think of taking a short way to success and they end up losing their money during this process because there is no short cuts in learning.

This is very necessary in trading and it is the separation of emotions from trading, you must control your emotion to be a successful trader, sometimes you need to make a big decision, but the passion prevents you from that. The two most important emotions to control are fear and greed.

I personally think to become a successful trader you must be patient and fast and smart into making decisions as well. It is also important that you have experience in order for you to avoid scams. 

Actually a great trader is a successful perso. He is always  hard and sold.experience is most important for trader. I think it is not very easy.    

Yes of course I have been successful in trading many because I have been trading for a long time and have received many payments from which my financial position has been transparent.