How to boost trading profit. - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How to boost trading profit.

Yes you can increase your trading profit by doing practice. The more you practice, the more you learn about crypto trading and  trading techniques and then your skills also improves which helps you in making more profit.

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

@guatazoo I meant margin trade. 

Margin trade is not profitable, I have read about it on binance support articles, I can not borrow to trade. I prefer to just use what I have to trade. 

Its not as you think that margin is not profitable, but when you borrow in binance margin, just try to borrow stable currencies such as USDT, but if you will borrow currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto, they will be too risk.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, guatazoo said:

Its not as you think that margin is not profitable, but when you borrow in binance margin, just try to borrow stable currencies such as USDT, but if you will borrow currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto, they will be too risk.

@guatazoo the problem in margin trading is that the coin borrow have to go be paid also with profit. What if the person is losing? You will be pressured to add more coins to your collateral. I have read about it and know it is not advisable. 

23 hours ago, Yomose said:

@guatazoo the problem in margin trading is that the coin borrow have to go be paid also with profit. What if the person is losing? You will be pressured to add more coins to your collateral. I have read about it and know it is not advisable. 

That's why when you are trading, you must know to use technical analysis and fundamental analysis, in order to make all your orders correctly. 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:22 AM, Tomas2020 said:

Your goal should be easy to measure. Also important as a trader is setting a goal that can be accomplished over a long period of time - it is recommended to set an annual goal to achieve instead of a monthly goal.

Annual goal may be too long, and not thinking about professional is the best, make trade at the favor time and gain before calculating profits is the best, it can be monthly or weekly or even yearly. 

Everyone has his own strategy for increasing profit. I think by learning more trading styles, we can really boost our earnings because during trading we will encounter with lots of different market conditions and if we know how to switch our strategy fast enough, we can return to the main path of profit but those who trade with just one method, will be pushed out of the road when the market suddenly changes its trend. So, the secret of boosting profit is to always move in the same direction as the market and follow its trend closely. In fact, you have to neutralize market tricks.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I know when to enter the market and when to stay in a stable currency and wait for the market to stop dumping so that I do not lose my money.You can easily increase your profit by learning from your mistakes, I have made a lot of mistakes for one

But day trading is not only about common mistakes, it is not really advisable because even the professionals can lose. I have left such type of trading to swing reading which safer. 

Experience and knowledge these both thing have key role in trading. As much you trade as much you will get experience, not matter trade is successful or unsuccessful you will get experience from it which will improve you. 

It depends on which terms of trading strategies you are following. In the case of long term purposes, you have to buy and hold some valuable currencies for a long time to expect profits but in the case of short term but active day trading strategies, you should be familiar with the real time market trends and price volatility. 

If you want to boost your profit then do margin trading because it is giving very profit. If you make perfect strategy and decision then I'm sure you will boost you earning from trading. 

It is a lot more than just reading trading books or watching online tutorials on crypto trading although the importance of that cannot be overemphasised, professional traders do more of practicing no matter how good or bad the result come out. They said experience is the best teacher, you can't get experience just by learning alone, more of technical practice.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Trading is an art, meaning that if you want to reap and reduce losses, you will need to learn the basic steps, after which you must learn high school. These are the things that I combined are basic and technical analysis. And know the importance of the indicators, which you must reduce, price movements, and others. Find several books that explain trading in detail

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Trading a lot is the trick and it will help you and contribute to the development of your skill in trading, the result does not matter whether it is a loss or a profit, but with experience and time you will profit.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, kobi said:

Someone described trading as an art, therefore, I think it can be improved by consistent pracrice and learning with the major goal of profiting, there are ways this can be achieved, one is trading volatile markets. perhaps we can get a few from you.

Yes, you are right, trading is an art and that's where the art of finding ways to make a profit. The main way to profit from each trade is to make sure the coin being traded is a good coin like ETH, never sell at a loss, if a bad market persists until the market recovers, you have to make sure that ETH Price will go up and when the market is volatile You can decide to sell it and how much profit you will get if you sell at that time.

I've seen on some so called "pro traders" they put their investments on different coins but significantly has a potential to grow of each. Then when the rates on exchange market were doing great then it was the best time to sell it. That's one way that were quite good on making profit. But if you are just beginner like me, then you should focus on doing your own research so that it will lessen the chance of losing your funds.

5 minutes ago, Apollo Crypto said:

I've seen on some so called "pro traders" they put their investments on different coins but significantly has a potential to grow of each. Then when the rates on exchange market were doing great then it was the best time to sell it. That's one way that were quite good on making profit. But if you are just beginner like me, then you should focus on doing your own research so that it will lessen the chance of losing your funds.

The gold rule is to buy before everyone and sell while other traders get excited about the new car,house. What you said is the another definition of HYPE which is bad for low IQ people who wanna make "easy money".