Is investing in masternodes a good choice? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Is investing in masternodes a good choice?

On 11/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, giash crypto said:

its very profitable way to earn free money. but you required collatoral coins in order to earn free cryptos daily.

I agree with you, you need a securities currency to earn every day. You also need to be careful about the currency you invest in. Because there are both good and bad in everything.

you should not invest on all masternode coins. ther are many coins which are not profitable so you cant your required profit from here. so before investing try to study first.

I don't have knowledge about masternodes investment options.So I don't have to suggest you about this option.You can take help from experienced persons

I'm not really familiar with masternodes though but already learn some basic, It's was of course more interesting than other investing method but sometimes need big amount of capital but i don't really understand for now, Gonna searching some refrence.

Investing in masternodes can be extremely profitable. For example take NRG where you need 10000 coins in order to setup a masternode and with current price of 1.80 $ it take 18000$ to have one. Your reward can be' in the 30-40 % annual range. 

You must have knowlegde more about good coin and also You need an eagle eye to see the right project because there are many projects in the cryptosphere that announce their masternodes just to lure new investors, but in reality, no masternode is needed for their projects.

I will say investing in masternodes is a superb preference, the earnings from masternodes over time may be infrequently profit, specially in case you invested into an awesome mission with a purpose to do suitable in the marketplace.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

Yes i agree. Master node rewards are high. most of website who are giving masternode rewards are paying very high, What you have to done is to find good projects who have real business and good usecase of the coin. Recently i read about energi project who are giving a very good reward regarding staking and masternode.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think masternode is good choice to help the network and also get the reward. Only choose coin where have the future, not only the price but about useful or not. Doing masternode i think need many cost, especially on the storage. Because it will sync blockchain network everytime. Masternode is more good than staking.

Edited by febriyana

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You can do it or not. That is absolutely depend on you. But you have to be careful because I hear a lot this type of coins are not good enough.thanks.

Masternodes are a great way to provide you with a passive income which can be ... Many investors are now looking at these as an alternative , you can use Energi masernode because it has highest ROI than other and it is about 45%

12 hours ago, imran777 said:

Yes Master in investing always take this step to get good profit and they are investing day by day and earning more and more.

Yes and i have invested in ENERGI coin  Master node with shared masternod from friends and i am very happy with its ROI and profit , Long live NRG

On 1/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Masternodes are a great way to provide you with a passive income which can be ... Many investors are now looking at these as an alternative , you can use Energi masernode because it has highest ROI than other and it is about 45%

Yes the coin is good and the ROI will not make it to get dump like other masternodes

investing in masternodes is good investment opportunity we can earn good profit from masternodes with easy and secure way. masternodes is the best to to secure our money as well as we can earn good profit.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

Masternode investment is good, andbi think ita better from mining bitcoin some of peojects paying high in regards to masternode reward. 

Maternode investment is good to earn. Actually i am also trying to learn how to run a masternode as i have listen and read many of advantages of masternode rewards.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is another good way to have some good profit as masternoodes also doing for some time now we no need to have download wallet for this all many sites offering this service with very small fees and you can invest in your favorite coins for good profit with very low fees and security but keep one thing in mind just check all details before investment about devs of coin and site where you investing.

If you like to invest in masternoods then sure it will give you benefits. But this kind of invest is little bit risky and take some time to give profit.

Investment in master nodes is good now many investors also investment on that. But be  aware about risk factors and try to read out project carefully for getting good profit. 

A Bitcoin node does not pay its owner on its own because it is also a miner. Dash is using a masternode setup. To do so, anyone wishing to have a Dash masternode will lock up 1,000 dash coins.

In my opinion this is good. Again some see this as profitable because they are only guaranteed by a few cents
Others argue that it is not profitable because their income is low for them

Masternodes looks a great way to earn, but only on paper. most masternodes have given low or negative result. Many masternode developers have left their project in the middle and went AWOL. Just to give some examples GHR, SPDR.