Types of emotional traders - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Types of emotional traders

Controlling our emotions is really an important thing during trading! Most of times our emotions lead us to decide wrong decesions! Both of types you have talked about are exist in this cryptocurrencies trading world! And we should really build our psychological side during trading..

I think all the users should be only in one category. And all the users should be introduced to the proper way of tradings. This will make them realize about the importance and the difficulties of a trading. So always a trader should be passionate about his trading. And also they should be also careful about doing a perfect trade. So there should be no category about that. 

Emotion is very bad when trading because you can lost your money without control it. You have to create an investing plan and sticky to it so that you can be safe and never lost your money easily.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is definitely many type of emotions when we are trading in crypto market due to high volatility of crypto market infact for us we need to overcome our emotions when even market is our against because emotional behavior is part of our humanity and human being so we can't fully controled it. 

Traders always pass through a lot like learning from their mistakes and losses before they become successful and the key is to keep trying and never let your emotions control you when you are trading.

Trading cannot be profitable if we enter our emotions with it, so we must be able to control our emotions, be rational and patient, and set a plan for the success of the trading process. Without this, it is better not to do trading because it will be a loser for us.

I think big emotions depend on the amount in the orders. If the amount is significant, then the nerves are greater and Vice versa. I felt it myself.

I do not prefer to use emotion in commerce because it has a lot of negative effects, for example, if I have feelings of fear, then I may stop at an important point that could change my life, and if I am very hasty then I may lose a lot, so I prefer relying on thinking and market movement.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am more like a sensible trader. I always tries to be as much patient as I can in taking my trading decisions that why I think I rarely get big losses. It's a key in trading to be patient and take your decision wisely. Yes it takes times to get profit but it's better to get something then nothing.

I'm sorry but there is nothing as such. Not a passionate trader, nore a sensible trader. I don't even know how you came up with these two categories but trading is not that. And investing is not like that either. There is no need to counter this argument either as it counters itself. On the second category you claim that the sensible trader is also a passionate one. Whatever I guess.

I am second type of trading but i am not long term trader. I put some coins for long term but basically i am short term trader. I did lot of mistakes but i learn from it. 

The stage he talked about will only be reached by those who have learned from his mistakes and tried repeatedly to build a profitable strategy and discipline, a commitment he adopted for them.
Trading You may be eager to learn it, but speed may make you spin mistakes and endless losses.
If we want to start trading, it is better to do exercises that help us control our emotion and discover our mistakes

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is nothing to do with emotions if you are trading as emotions are fatal in trading you have to follow strist rules that is the only way to achieve your goals but it is not that possible. 

I prefer to be a wise trader, I think trading is very boring but profit is what makes me excited to continue trading. Trading is my obligation to keep working hard because trading is not easy.

• +1 1

If emotions are involved when trading cryptocurrencies, the safest thing is that you will start investing in crypto that are not worth it and with that you will only lose your money.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I think I am the second kind of reasonable trader because I think that trading is really boring because it requires waiting and be patient until the right opportunity comes and pounce on them and exploit them and make a profit

It depends on how you can project yourself emotionally, since that can make you lose coins, by letting yourself be carried away by the happiness that makes you earn a little and stop earning and generating

A trader who is just starting out goes through a lot from burning accounts to going through a deep emotional situation, which teaches you to make sense of taking an operation over time, teaches you to be disciplined and profitable over time.

I devide traders into 2 types: First , those who lose emotions whatever happens, if it profit  or lost, they can't even manage with themselves , how will they succed in market?

On 11/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, Keith700 said:

From my point of view you can divide it into two sections:
The passionate Trader: He is the one who engages in his positions obsessively, carrying against the main essence of trading, doing this activity while you can do the rest of your life with peace of mind, this type of trader becomes obsessed with his trading leading him to A spiral of endless mistakes, does not usually rest and sees trading as an addiction and very fun but nothing profitable.
The sensible Trader: This type of trader sees trading as something boring but very profitable over time, in the long term, this type of trader was possibly a passionate trader going through various psychological states that have made him a trained and right trader , this type of traders dominate patience and determination by placing their symptoms of emotional volatility at zero.

good classification of the types of traders, I think that regardless of the type it is necessary to understand the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency trading in order to be successful in the future.

Both types represent me  sometimes had become reckless  becomes a passionate trader and I suffer some losses that But I am most of the time I am the second kind of reasonable trader   sensible trader who weighs every step he takes before making it.

I think all traders are emotional because trading itself is full of emotions and excitements. I categorize traders into two main categories. These categories can have many sub-categories.

1 - Extremist traders: This type of traders are big high-flyers. They trade in a way to grab the maximum profit and they don't care about how much risk they have to take to reach their desired levels. They usually start with sensation and hope and will get depressed after losing huge money. Only a few of them will return to trading after big losses.

2 - Minimalist traders: These traders are the most conservative ones. They usually prefer security to profit. If they feel the slightest danger, they will exit and just break even. They like to earn when everything is stabilized and tranquility surrounds the market. They may not earn high profits but they are the ones who last the longest in the business.

I believe, none of the above approaches to trading is acceptable. The balance happens somewhere between the two ends of the spectrum.

I think the more time you spend in the market the more you will be able to control your emotions. Because of its patience which can lead you to a good and successful businessman and passionate path. 

• +2 1