A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

People must control emotion in trading. And that is the most important thing. Meanwhile patience is difference thing IMO.

As we are all familiar with the fact that trading consists of risk and as much risk much will be profit and if someone takes risk then there must have patience and power of decision making by analyzing the market trends and flow of market.

Right, patience is important when it comes to trading and also investing. You will be successful if you have patience skill you know. Try to buy cheap bitcoin and hold for long term just be patient until the market will bull, you will be happy the result of your patience.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lots of traders jump into a short term trade such as a day trade when they think opportunity is knocking. However more often than not a better deal comes along if they had simply waited.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I love this phrase,very inspiring. 

Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good result while waiting. It may be bitter but its fruit is sweet.

You have to remember that when you come to the market, it is not about trying to make a quick profit. It's a marathon, not a quick race. Sometimes you generally have to sit and wait until your strategy shows an opportunity to enter the market.

22 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I know a lot of people think that you can be a millionaire overnight, but it takes a lot of patience, now buying BTC is a good opportunity because the price of BTC will rise again this year, if you invest in Bitcoin for a long time you will be well worth it.

You can only become a milionaire overnight on the stock market buying a lot of company stocks before an IPO. Just holding bitcoin does not guarantee these kind of things. Even people whose profession is trading need to wait for a long time before they make a profit out of it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

These are important tips. The psychological state plays an important role in trading. You should deal wisely and patiently with deals and not be rushed in making decisions about buying or selling.

Right, patience is very much needed in crypto trading. in crypto market the price may go down any time but the traders should be patient when trading in crypto market.

Well the person who have higher patience or master in patience will only get those work  done which require to have more patience ,everything you can not get if you have patience or master in patience,like trading you be having enough patience to hold your coin even in very low prices and when price rise sell.

Patience is just one necessary element for trading. The most important factor is how well you can recognize market trends and inclinations. Advanced traders are those who can realize what most crypto owners are thinking about or planning to do in the near future. The ability to interpret candlestick patterns is a practical way for reading what is in other traders' minds.

A master of patients how can be the master of everything? So if the newbies is patients so you want to tell me he will be the master of trading while don't know how to trade!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes the practice is the best feeling who can help you to have a good profit and good trading skills not only in Crypto currency but all over things in your life but not everyone have practice

Thanks for sharing, of course patience is the main key to success. Especially for a trader who must wait for price changes, to determine when he must buy / sell. Of course patience must also be followed by intelligence and expertise.

Yes patience is good to know for everyone. I am sure not all people can be patience everytime when trading. Because trading is really can give us emotion. Sometimes we can be greedy and be fear when trading. So our homework is to controlling our emotion first then going patience. That is hard but still possible.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Indeed, conveying the challenges and issues make you an exceptionally tough man and nobody can coordinate you in that and this makes you a pioneer of the quality of your perseverance. Yea I concur with your conclusion you are correct sir

very well said. having patience is one significant traits that we have to acquire.

applying it in everything can give you good results. just like the saying said.

"patience is bitter but the fruit of it is sweet"

This is true that if any one is make patience than he or she is the master of trading and make good money in the market easily. SO many peoples will make money in the market but if they are patience and wait for the good result.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

This is true that if any one is make patience than he or she is the master of trading and make good money in the market easily. SO many peoples will make money in the market but if they are patience and wait for the good result.

Yes true if you are a patience man or woman and wait for your trade and market you can make a very good results , patience is the solution but it's not coming like that they need a big time of experience to have it

1 hour ago, risband said:

Short replacing is for scalping sellers they effortlessly get blessings from exchanging a little improvement in price

Fir short trade like scalping or fir a long trade , and specially for a long term trading 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

Is it true patient, if viewed in a person's problem is like the head of a body.  If the head is gone the whole body will rot.  Likewise, if patience is lost, then all problems will be damaged.

15 hours ago, lockpel said:

When you've got got patience, you have the whole thing. On the off risk that you're information you'll maintain up for the entirety. The chronic pooch devour the fats bone

Yes right we all have patience to be here and trade and earn money, it's a great world we are in, just we need to keep working

5 minutes ago, Fawz said:

these are vital guidelines the psychological kingdom plays an essential role in buying and selling. you ought to deal wisely and patiently with offers and not be rushed in making decisions approximately shopping for or selling.

iron endurance and sobriety of all actions on the trading floor is the key to success for profit in the future full control of actions.

Truly patience  is an impact virtue in the life of human without having patience you can totally lose all your funds it's possible