Much to improve yet - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Much to improve yet

Of course, no matter what your level of trading reaches, you cannot say that you have arrived. Rather, you should always try to develop your trading skills and learn from your losing trades and winners.

Yes, but there is also stability in the cryptocurrency market, and this must be adhered to. It depends on how much income the coin will be presented. 

Yes friend, we still have many things to learn in trading so that we can get good strategies so that we can trade for profit. Trading is very profitable but we only need good skills so that we can get that profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think every trader has a lot of traders who have good moments and bad bites in the field of trading, and a lot of these traders are learning new lessons daily and I am one of them.

Trading requires psychological dedication and patience learning trading is a sure but it has to take sometimes before you can master trading efficiently.

Don't blame yourself, you just have to follow a certain habit in which you motivate yourself. Trading is like thinking about yourself every time. Why do you do this for one goal, to change the situation that you are now? If you do your work, even if your capabilities are weakened, you will change a lot with this matter. Trading is difficult, but with the period you pass through a trade, it will become easy for you and you will not need to be lazy, because you have a goal that you must achieve.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As you say even you have have a good strategy and if you dont have patience and control your emotion you can have a good trade ,this is the key to improve your self 

On 11/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, Keith700 said:

As a trader, this past month I have received a lot of hard lessons in my operations, I think I have a lot to improve yet, I have realized that no matter how good your strategy is, if you do not have enough patience and psychological dedication, you will end up reproaching yourself many stuff.
When you have to improve, be it a little or a lot, then take a break to think: what am I doing? Is this what I want to move forward as a trader? I need to reflect? Is it necessary to lose a lot to take into account my mistakes?, They are a series of strong unknowns, if you are wrong to stop and check, if you are well keep it up and do not decay, trading is an art difficult to master but sure to learn.

❤️

Yes, in my opinion a good trading strategy is not enough for our trading to be successful, it takes patience so that our psychology can be calmer in dealing with uncontrolled markets, I think patience can be applied to your trading strategy, because patience is very important for trading.

A good strategy is not enough to be successful in trading, it takes patience and intelligence in dealing with volatile market conditions. Trading is not an easy art, it requires discipline, persistence and thoroughness. Trading will be successful if you master these three arts.

Your words are correct. We cannot know the future of the global financial market, and we have a lot of risk in this field. We learn from our mistakes and enter transactions with knowledge and knowledge and we look at studies and factors to earn profits and experience

Learning from mistakes, and accepting mistakes, since they are things that humans must make because they are human. These are priorities that must be preserved not only in the field of deliberation, but in all areas of practical and scientific life and even in human relations.

Improvement in any field or any business will never end. In the world of trading, there are lots of different methods to trade a single coin. We have hundreds of coins and each coin can be traded with a wide variety of strategies. If you multiply the number of available coins by the number of strategies that every trader can invent for himself, you will have thousands of phenomena in trading! This is the reason your skills will improve only through practice. Intelligent traders combine all the previously learned methods with the new ones to trade faster and smarter.

The importance of daily base improvement is even more than profit. A day or two profit can make you to earn some money for that but improving on daily bases can make you even rich and professional trader for long term profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we shall improve our tading skill trading is the right place to earn more money in this form but before trading we need knowledge experience and skill about trading we learns these from seniors member because they have more experience about trading and we work hard to improve our trading skill