India on Cryptocurreny Ban!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

India on Cryptocurreny Ban!!

I read a topic in Crypto world forum that Indea will allow crypto currency in the country .. I don't know who's right now,..we should read news and know more about that

This is certainly not a good venture. Because it is not doing any harm but it is one of the good in the country. So I guess it shouldn't be indie at all. Bad Luck for India

I think now India is also working towards the crypto and using this new technology. There is news around that government is currently working on the structural development of cryptocurrency and may be soon it legalize crypto in there country.

in india crypto is strictly forbidden by the government and has been made in the draft law on crypto those who mine, hold, buy and sell cryptocurrency, will be subject to punishment

No never ever this cannot happen to India because much investment in crypto market from India because it is beneficial for India economy also if they ban then loss for them.

I think Indians are too rushed to ban Cryptocurrency and this will make Crypto lovers disappointed by making decisions like this in my opinion this is the wrong path.

12 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There are many countries that offered an electronic currency Syria Tunisia America America Russia and China Offer electronic cryptocurrencies I hope from Turkey and all countries prepare

Yes, that is great and we are fully prepared for the coins to be issued

14 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Hello my friend do you have an idea how to make my own digital coin

Thank you for helping my brother. I thank you

india has not put any ban on crypto because as far as i know there are many indian traders on this forum and i have met a few more on binance telegram group.

I think India has no idea about crypto so they are banning cryptocurrency. If they know about the use of crypto, then, of course, let crypto control their own country.

I heard that India is again legalizing bitcoin in their country and other cryptocurrencies too. I heard this news in this forum page. So I think that news was true. 

On 11/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Will India Ban cryptocurreny or Regulate cryptocurreny soon??

Although India is a country that is lagging behind in terms of education and development, I expect a possible decision to affect the crypto markets as its economic power is quite high. I also think that this decision will be able to come into force easily because a large part of the country's population is ignorant and not suitable for development. I hope this decision will be withdrawn because, as I mentioned, it is highly likely that this decision will have a negative impact on the crypto markets.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently I heard that India never banned crypocurrency. I do not know this is real or not. Because I heard this news from a Indian youtuber. Who use crypocurrency.. 

the cryptocurrencies in India will regulated soon, the world slowly adopting cryptocurrencies. I hope that no more countries that banning cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think time will come that India will now accept crypto currency as their alternative payment system because as I know India have knowledge in technology so I guess that's a perfect time to implement crypto currency concepts.

I don't think the government in India will remove its crypto ban.

However, like China, India might decide to have its very own Indian crypto currency.

India did not banned cryptocurrency nor legalised cryptocurrency , it was in between them, as many crypto startups are there in india also many indians using cryptocurrency daily.

I think that cryptocurrency is banned in India and not only in India it is bad in many countries around the world as it is considered as a crime and also illegal.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:02 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Any government takes decisions according to their own benefits so as far as crypto is concerned it might not be allowed as crypto might decrease the taxes people pay when transferring payments through banks.

It seems that after a case of fraudulent investment using Bitcoin, the Indian government will ban the cryptocurrency.

What are your fears before investing in crypto?ow...its so nice..consep...its really very good

Its very very easy & comercial..work...i am very happy to join in this site

On 11/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

In this time crypto are illegal in India not bann. Because no one can bann this. I think India will regulate crypto soon. They are researching about it that how much profitable it or not.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't have sure if it is rumors or it is really that's cryptocurrencies have been banned in India, but I've heard some of news others says it is banned and others says it is allowed