Bitcoin never die? - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

Yes bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in every where in the world .Its value is also increasing day by day .So it would not be wrong to say that bitcoin never die . Therefore people are also interested to trade on bitcoin .

Even though you posted this since 2019 but we are in 2021 and bitcoin never die infact it is increasing massively in the way that favours the investors infact i don't think bitcoin can disappear in cryptocurrency.

Yes, right. You may see governments trying to fight and stop Bitcoin because they fear the collapse of their local currencies and their economy, but in the future Bitcoin and Blockchain will contribute to making the world easier and faster.

Edited by Shemalia

Bitcoin can never die because we have all witness how it making impart on daily basis and as a matter of fact nobody control bitcoin which is why bitcoin is the future and is here to stay as well as making the difference, because is the origin of other crypto currency.

In fact, if we look at its current value, past value, and the declines and increases in value, bitcoin is currently being traded by too many people, and it looks like it will be for a long time. So bitcoin is unlikely to die.

Since bitcoin has successfully attain the intention of the whole world and brought change in the world of digital currency, it has now confirmed that nobody in the world can undo it and it will go at its peak value and it never gonna die.

• +3 1

Bitcoin never died is the necessary payment in crypto currency, Bitcoin is the best earning currency which can be easy to gain and increase , Bitcoin can never die do easily or deport so easily  the payment is valuable

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

I think bitcoin will stay forever in the user because bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Bitcoin has a low price in its beginning but it is now the most demanding and high price coin. I think bitcoin will never be dead because bitcoin is the king of all of the crypto currencies. Bitcoin will remain forever in the crypto world. 

• +4 1

I don't know if bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies die. However, it is a fact that cryptocurrencies will replace paper money in the future. The entire world economy will operate on cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have been an important source of inspiration for many central banks. For this reason, the central bank of each country has started studies to produce its own crypto money.

In my opinion, most of the thousands of cryptocurrencies today will die. They will be replaced by crypto money produced by central banks.

• +3 1

Bitcoin will never and ever die in the World of the Crypto currencies. Because it is the king of the Crypto Currencies that are alive only with the help of the Bitcoin. We should respect the Bitcoin and do the investment in the Bitcoin to make the passive Monet from this. I wulk never stop in making the investment in the Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Definitely it will never die because it is the only best crypto currency in crypto because if you invest in bitcoin then you just have to hold this bitcoin and your profit will be gets doubled.

Bitcoin value is increasing day by day . everyone is trying to mine and invest in bitcoin .in my opinion bitcoin will never disappear from the crypto world .

Well, No one can tell the truth about the future we can only predict. With current population investing into bitcoin I think it will be very hard for bitcoin to go into extinction. Hopefully bitcoin will be in existence till the next generation . 

The BITCOIN came to us to stay for a long time because in the last year its usability increased considerably generating confidence in many people who discarded it calling it a supposed scam when in fact it is beginning to gain hierarchy as a refuge of value.

As a matter of fact life or pass on of Bitcoin relies upon clients, As long as bitcoin is held by numerous individuals, and is utilized for exchanging and venture, Bitcoin will at present be alive, however on the other hand on the off chance that Bitcoin is deserted by clients, at that point Bitcoin will bite the dust without help from anyone else on the grounds that there is no volume on the lookout.
On the off chance that you are happy with my answer, it would be ideal if you give a like.

It is virtual currency. It is decentralised currency. No one can say anything about that whatever it will die or not. In present situation it looks quite impossible for bitcoin to die but no one knows future. 

• +2 1

Yes my friend I agree with you 

Bitcoin always be famous and I expect to be allowed in all countries and be the basic currency to deal. That because every thing development exactly economic .

This post is not about trading, it should be posted in Bitcoin section instead. And the question if it dies or not is very generic, we have no knowledge about the far future about anything. Bitcoin may survive for a thousand years or just for another ten years and then lose all interest.

May be because bitcoin is like a future currency as we didn't about future so may be its possible bitkrypton live thousands of year or a short time. It give more benifits if bitcoin regulation start and it regulize in all the countries. 

Bitcoin can die, cause some coins can replace bitcoin, if bitcoin reaches a high rate of price [150.000$].

Indeed, the popularity of Bitcoin is growing every year. I think Bitcoin will soon become popular all over the world and its price will skyrocket. Bitcoin will live forever.

• +1 1

This is true, Bitcoin is a very important currency and has gotten a great expansion and wide popularity in most countries of the world and changed the condition of many countries and is now developing and advancing for the better. For this reason, it is a currency that will remain forever.

If the demand for Bitcoin decreases or bad news spreads of course any cryptocurrency will start to die. I do not think Bitcoin will die this is not a scam project. The price of bitcoin will always go up and always go down this is the cycle.  The big problem with Bitcoin is the quantum computer. I hope all cryptocurrency algorithms will be updated in the future and all algorithms on quantum computers will be resistant

noting lasts forever and bitcoin will surely be replaced and then will be gone. but i doubt it will happen soon because look at how crypto is popular and reliable among all the people. i believe bitcoin can survive almost everything as it survived pandemia and nevertheless the price of bitcoin grew really high .

21 hours ago, mistertruthful said:

noting lasts forever and bitcoin will surely be replaced and then will be gone. but i doubt it will happen soon because look at how crypto is popular and reliable among all the people. i believe bitcoin can survive almost everything as it survived pandemia and nevertheless the price of bitcoin grew really high .

Technically if you are talking about Bitcoin, it won't die because Bitcoin in the blockchain network is immutable. In cryptocurrency markets, probably there can be the better cryptocurrencies with the best blockchain network in future but nothing for sure. As the oldest and first cryptocurrency with the blockchain network, investors will be trusting in Bitcoin.