Bitcoin never die? - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

I would say that such a currency or currency that spread in the market so fast and deeply that it is difficult to kill it due to financial worries because they cannot control the demand or buying and selling of people and it is not under the control of certain people that they destroy it.  A decentralized. Compare them to "tulip mania", home bubbles and any related bubbles.  Also, experimental statistics from Google Trends and Twitter Volume reinforce theories of this tin hat plot.

My dear friend,  people use bitcoin  every day.  If you ensure that people stop using bitcoin so that bitcoin can die , Otherwise bitcoin never die.   

We are not 100% confirmed about the Bitcoin future what will come tomorrow so we utilize it best at present and may it stay forever or not.

The future is taking us to artificial intelligence a and it is of utmost regard that bitcoin is for the future as well. Btc is.decentralized and all the initiatives employed during its creation has made it imperishable. Bit coin will last for decades and centuries.

• +1 1

In the future it is going to be better and more interesting in many ways that people are feeling its revolution that is changing our lives that it will stay here for a long time in our lives just wait and see all this.They seem like a great investment to make money in a safe and sustainable way.  They've really changed the way I look at things and I'm just multiplying my meaning.

My dear we can't said surely that bitcoin will die or not because if the sun rise then sun will surely set so may be bitcoin went to be dead but maximum chances are in the favour of bitcoin because bitcoin will be dead when it reaches at lowest price or maybe when only one guy of the world but all bitcoins then may be bitcoin will dead it's only my thoughts may be I am wrong I can't said surely. 

Bitcoin will never die whill the market demand is still large and also the demand is still high the innovator and development is still make reviewing various technology. Yeah, bitcoin is the origin of every cryptocurrency so it will surely stay forever. As long as the crypto world exists bitcoin will still exist.

I don’t think it will die. Cause this is connected to human development. This is a human earning resource. So it won't die for any reason.I think It will be helpful for human earning in future.

it is just a start and the fiat currency and they are not fighting each other but it will take a lot of time to take place fiat and it will be the problem for me.

Yes bit cion can't die because this word wide currencies and every year increase the value.!! And make interestd currencies of every body. So never bit coin die.! Thank you 

In the near term, I do not think that Bitcoin will fall. It dominates the market strongly and there is no competitor to it, but in the future no one knows. 

Bitecoin will die i think it not possible. We don't know more about future  but may be things are different in future.  But like these days bitecoin use it looks that bitecoin will not die. I hope it look better in future also. 

• +1 1

I think you just know Bitcoin never dies because now it has become a good and popular online currency.  So from here we can make money.

No its not dies.it is big market of currency . bitcoin remain save it never dies. Without any reason nothing happened with this.it is global market not a common platform that will dies bitcoin 

Bitcoin is a part of cryptocurrency. It never dies, it's going to cost more, i think Bitcoin will improve, it uses manus around the world, because its facilities are very good and easy. Using it is a safety.

The world is going towards the plastic money to intangible transaction which will automatically leading the world towards the cryptocurrency like bit coin.

• +2 1

Of course it will, Bitcoin will always survive, they start using cryptocurrency from it, if all goes wrong, Bitcoin will end the era of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Hopefully it won't end .Because if it ends, the millions of people connected to it will be disturbed. 

.  .  .  That is why we hope that it will not happen because many people do their work because of what they are 

...They should not even stop it because then a very large network has been formed. .

I don't think so bitcoin is digital currency his value up and down but i personally Hundreds percent sure bitcoin will never die because still btc is only ten years old and its capitalization is more then 1.6$ billions. It means huge amount of investment in this of over all the world investor these investor make alive to btc.

It is impossible not to remain .. and it is impossible for Bitcoin to die .. Bitcoin is not owned by anyone .. So even if some of the platforms that support it are hacked, its price will certainly drop, but it will never die .. Decentralization is a wonderful thing that Bitcoin enjoys.

In my point of view bitcoins will never die because it's virtual and decentralized. No one can beat it. Cryptocurrency without it is like a jungle without bushes.

Bitcoin can nevee die because it has high investment in the world and eveey one is interested in bitcoin . now it has become the strogest and famous currency in the world.

Bitcoin have bright future as its demand going high on daily basis. It will be used to generation after generation if their usage in right track. Bitcoin lifespan mainly depends upon its trading behaviour.