Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

Everything indicates that it can go up because, since mining will be more difficult for it to be profitable for miners due to its large investment, the price will naturally rise

I do not believe that again.Because it is not possible to say exactly whether cryptocurrency will fall or not.If we used bitcoin more then it's price will be up or we not used then it's will be fall.So it is not possible to say.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I think very highly chance that btc will goes down very much. So try to avoid from hope of high price of btc after halving event always not going to happen that. 

I think BTC is a good currency because it will increase the price now and then the price may fall here, not because we are away from BTC, it is not an opportunity to make a good income.

I think the price will immediately go up after halving bitcoin. However, the increase will not be too high. You may have seen it yourself, now the price cannot be pumped too fast is different from halving 4 years ago.

1 hour ago, Notora said:

Yes i believe that btc price will up after btc halving    

No in my opinion my seeing the history of the price chart and value of bitcoin we can say that the prices of bitcoin will not decrease and they will continue to  increase at the end of the year.

I would love to believe that it keeps its value above 10000$ till 06/2020 but nowadays its below this price. There are a lot of things that affects it so sometimes I also get afraid of its future but I keep beleiving it. I hope It keeps rising so that we can make good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I suspect the bitcoin price hike will not be immediately after the halving, it may take about a year or more for the bulls to bounce the market.

I think that the price of bitcoin will go down to $ 7,000 and the eth will go up to $ 800. The eth is the cryptocurrency of the future that after bitcoin is left at a single cost it will increase its value faster than before.

Can't be said clearly or surely that after halving the BTC price will decrease more anything could be happen there is also a possibility that halving can give the positive fluctuations in its price.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

I thought that bitcoin would fall last time there was halving, now i am pretty sure that we go upwards, if i am wrong on both of these, i will probably take a step back with this.

in attendance is no line of attack to delay for day for the reason that the tide marketplace post of bitcoin is productive and green. Bitcoin bazaar has publicized more or less prominent grow in the outlay after a number of extensive time and family are expectant around bull pass by from bitcoin. We can notice more or less clad become more intense in the quantity of investors lately of bitcoin. as a result a large amount riches will be seen inflowing the bazaar in the paramount neighborhood of year.

I don't believe a drop will happen after the halving looking back at previous halvings. The only uncertainty is that LTC who experienced a halving last summer did see a pullback but I don't think LTC and BTC can be compared that way.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:09 AM, apealing said:

I don't think so, the price of Bitcoin will even go higher. The Bitcoin halving will be a fuel for Bitcoin Price to skyrocket. But anything is possible in crypto society.

Yes the bitcoin halving will be a fuel for bitcoin  price to skyrocket , but anything  is possible  in crypto society  ,  it is necessary  that as many people as possible  learn about bitcoins ,i believe  that bitcoin wil double  in price  maybe more .

58 minutes ago, ValeraInter said:

I don’t want to expect much from this but I’m slowly buying more bitcoin because of this rumor. I know bitcoin will increase more on time, but I don’t know when so even if there’s a halving like this is still not sure that the price will be high on 2020.

This doesn't seem to be a rumor because it has been repeated two times in the life of bitcoin and after each halving, its value went up significantly. You can read about first and second halvings to get more information and to know about prices you can check them in Coinmarketcap. If it was just a rumor, we would never see lots of discussions about it on this forum and on the internet. Collecting bitcoin doesn't do any harm and it is worth a try to hold for halving because if we can't sell for profit, we don't lose either.

Well my answer is may be. Because from 2009 to 2016 the price of bitcoin is only rising day by day. But we have seen that 2018 to 2019 it’s price goes down. So anything is not impossible in 2020.           

24 minutes ago, Mohh_3333 said:

Yeah, bitcoin will go down in price either in the middle of the year or early in the year. let's talk about bitcoin later. I hope it's a bitcoin according to your wishes.

Just calm down and wait. this is natural and bitcoin has experienced this, I believe that at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be stable again.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:46 AM, Jacklyn said:

No I don't think so I think the price of Bitcoin will increase further in 2020. Because the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, I think the price of coins will increase by 2020.

Even after the outbreak of coronavirus and its impact to crypto markt, you still believe bitcoin will rise after the halving?

22 minutes ago, Mh raju said:

Bitcoin halving is a good news. There are many peoples who predict the price that after halving the price of bitcoin may cross 20k $. Halving can cause any movement to the bitcoin price. The price will pump then before the halving. After that price will increase again and it will make another high.

There are predictions up to 100k if you have not heard of them, but corona virus could makes us nit see that happening, we might never know if they were true.

Aftwr halving the price might be fall because some of the holders will sold their bitcoin but it cannot proven now and it's only just pure of speculate and to determined the price fall or not at least we have reach to 2020 so we can talking about the price of movement on that year so all of it will depend on market conditions

3 hours ago, mahdititus said:

yes i belive the bitcoin price going fall , because that true , it is happen to day , the price is 5000 dollar for one bitcoin , that not good brother .

This time it is not good to sell bitcoin, I also hope that at the end of March the price of bitcoin will be stable. the bitcoin that I generate for my monthly income.

7 hours ago, mahdititus said:

yes i belive the bitcoin price going fall , because that true , it is happen to day , the price is 5000 dollar for one bitcoin , that not good brother .

This price fall has nothing to do with the coming halving, this is the doing of corona virus, but i don't think the prediction still stands after this.

I don't believe that at all, I knew bitcoin halving will have much effect in the price of bitcoin and this will serve as advantage for us to get the profits

On 11/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Sometimes all pridiction are just null, but if such happens it will definitely be a big lost to a lot of crypto currency investors, I and this will definitely discourage alot of individuals that are planing to join the crypto currency investment platform. I lets just hope everything stays steady.