Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

There are many people who predict that the price of bitcoin may pass 2000 dollar after halving.I think no more price will go to down.

Everything is possible and expected, and there is nothing excluded. The original in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is that it is very volatile and not stable, and in this world nothing is ever excluded or excluded, but if it decreases, then another rise is likely for it.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

Well today November 2020, certainly the halving affect the price of BTC, but positively. Since this month BTC again exceeded its all-time high. and it has remained close to 19K I hope it comes with more force. All of us who have BTC fractions expect great results above 20K

Bitcoin after the split that occurred in 2020 had a positive effect on prices, and we saw a good rise, but it was not at the same rate in 2017, and I think that the big rise will happen, perhaps at the beginning of 2021.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

Halving is very important event for BTC future where the new BTC comes in market and the circulation of BTC will increases. Their for the price may fall but news also effect on this because people's change their mind and hold BTC for long time. The bear market situation will prevented and Change into Bullish. But  from previous event analysis the selling is indicated. 

• +1 1

that is so good question just read my typing and you will understand that so 

Based on my experience from previous halvings, I expect bitcoins price to rise towards the halving, big gains in very short time frame (April-May). Most of time after halving, people take the profits and price will lower. No one knows what happens afterwards. Maybe it will be altcoin season, maybe bullrun

that all my information about that , so good luck brother .

• +1 1

The positivity has appeared in Bitcoin after the split that occurred in May, and the currency's price is continuously rising, and we may test new areas that may be at $ 100 thousand and the wave extends to form a new high.

Hello, I do not have much confidence in the expectations, because no one knows the future and nothing is certain, and now I think the price is almost stable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As this market is volatile predictions are always wrong. As the past of btc we all know but now the prices is going up and up. And i think there is fall for every thing but volatility of the market is responsible.

So waite and watch what happens next. Both the possiblities are present. 

I am not a part of them, I am among those who believe that the price of bitcoin will go up after half, the price of bitcoin will go up to the highest level. Currently bitcoin price continues to increase after half and the prediction is right.

• +1 1

Basic economics says that when there is little supply, an increase in demand for the good is generally generated, so its price will have to increase. Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency in the market has a growing demand, and as such its price will increase, especially when it is projected that no more bitcoin will be produced in one or two years. Given this scenario, it is difficult for bitcoin to fall in prices.

On 02.11.2019 at 22:32, BatR70 said:

Generally, cryptomarket is very unexpected  that's why it's really hard to predict what is to going to happen after the halving of BTC. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing and many predictors say the price will be higher than know. We will see)

• +1 1
  • +3 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Well, according to my observations, I have seen that, this year, the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly compared to all previous years. As it is also expected that the price could be cross over 20000 dollars at the end of this year. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well since history already told, upon every halving Bitcoin's price would eventually rise.

Which by now everyone already saw it's something that everyone has to respect and believe since it never went lower than previous halving prices.

That is mainly for the fact that halving brings up more difficulty for miners to solve blocks therefore increasing fees.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Technically the price of Bitcoin should increase after halving but the people who are predicting a fall prices can be right as most of the people start selling their BTC after halving.

• -1 1

Traditionally after a halving, always but always the price has gone up. This year was an atypical year for all the things we know, but even so the price at the end of the road will go up. Well if you don't look at reality right now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since then it has been growing and rising and its important to keep it in check and build on it we need to work and be sure that we are able to understand and put together everything that comes with it its really important to really see things that are able to shine and its really be sure that we keep on studying bitcoin we will understand what would be the right to growth to it that is very important to see that

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

In cryptocurrencies everything could possible maybe it rises hard it made goes down after Halloween of 2020 because in cryptocurrencies we could not be 100% sure but in my opinion I thought that it price would be increase in 2021.

• -1 1

I never believed something like that, it would be irrational as after the halving the new supply would be half so the selling was to be lower and any small increase in demand would raise price higher, and this is how it happened, price started rising after a long time of indecision and bears shown their weakness not being able to push the price bellow 10k.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Muchos creen que la escasez de Bitcoin podría llevar a un aumento en el precio inmediatamente después de que se produzca la reducción a la mitad en mayo de 2020. Otros, por el contrario, creen que su precio bajará y la corrida no comenzará hasta meses después o incluso tomaría un año. .
¿Subida inmediata? ¿O cae después de Halving?

The opposite case is of course my opinion but this will make its value rise, and in fact this is still happening, the BTC is increasing and the more popular it is, the more value it will take because new investors enter the world of cryptocurrencies and above all currently with this pandemic.

• +1 2

Yes you are right and I also think that this will go up and reach the fallen value. But we can't say proof because it's only prediction from past to after words.

• -1 1

As far as I know, the halving is the phase when the certain crypto currency bitcoin for example is drastically dropping their price range down in the market. This phase is technically preparing for the next trend which is the bull run when the price range of the certain crypto currency is rising up continuously as if it is trying to reach to break a record of highest price range in the market. This common trend is becoming of a pattern which is why some of the people are hoarding early on since they are trying to hoard as many as possible of quantity of the certain crypto currency for the huge volume of trade in the market when the bull run comes.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, Gluttony said:

As far as I know, the halving is the phase when the certain crypto currency bitcoin for example is drastically dropping their price range down in the market. This phase is technically preparing for the next trend which is the bull run when the price range of the certain crypto currency is rising up continuously as if it is trying to reach to break a record of highest price range in the market. This common trend is becoming of a pattern which is why some of the people are hoarding early on since they are trying to hoard as many as possible of quantity of the certain crypto currency for the huge volume of trade in the market when the bull run comes.

@Gluttony thank you so much I have been struggling to know what halving is all about but you have explained all the  details for me Weldon. I don't know am not so sure but I think btcoin is not going to drop below the $18000 mark ever that's my thought what do you think @Soykot459 @Abdul1168782

Edited by Mubiflow
  • +2 1

On 12/5/2020 at 10:01 PM, Mubiflow said:

@Gluttony thank you so much I have been struggling to know what halving is all about but you have explained all the  details for me Weldon. I don't know am not so sure but I think btcoin is not going to drop below the $18000 mark ever that's my thought what do you think @Soykot459 @Abdul1168782

You welcome i also admire tgis thaing that bitcoin didn't fall more than $18k. Instead of fall now it's time to rise. Which is in favor of crypto currency members. Who's notice the price of BTC.

I think the opposite because the less BTC the more increase in demand, also the btc is gaining much more reputation but of course everything can happen, cryptocurrencies are very volatile.