Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

Colombia, Argentina, Parague have more crypto circulation in their cities. I think they are buying bitcoin for the future.

It is treated as a source of defamation and fraud and has no tendency, that is, it is intangible compared to neighboring countries, it is handled normally. And we still attended this currency standing without another decision, they have to think about this decision because it is not in their interest

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don understand your question good , but i think you asking how many people or transactions in my country , unfortunately my country don’t support bitcoin , for that just we don’t have transaction in our country , and also not many people here working in crypto world.

• -1 1

I don't know the exact amount of the tradings. As I live in UK and the trading of cryptocurrencies is quite famous here. There are several people here available who live their life depending only in the crypto world. So i guess for them the important thing is to trade and doing other works in the crypto world. So the amount is quite high here. 

2 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I don't know the exact amount of the tradings. As I live in UK and the trading of cryptocurrencies is quite famous here. There are several people here available who live their life depending only in the crypto world. So i guess for them the important thing is to trade and doing other works in the crypto world. So the amount is quite high here. 

Yea,, I might agreed with you, there have been a good improvement in the UK, hut not every nation of the UK is acceptable but they are still making use of it

I think China is the most country friendly to Bitcoin, keeping pace with the development of blockchain technology and supporting emerging cipher projects

13 hours ago, kipara said:

I never heard any news regarding bitcoin from Japan, so that's means they can be using bitcoin, but its not used friendly that's much, maybe I think Russia and South Korea. 

May they are using bitcoin and there is not restrictions from their country but not yet legalized, this is happening in other countries

23 hours ago, kipara said:

The are using cryptocurrencies as well and also it legalized from the goverment, for example I've heard from the government of Korea that's they have plans for cryptocurrencies to be paying fees from their countries.

That is great, so they are freely enjoying the benefits of cryptocurrency as we are patiently waiting for the approval of bitcoin in our various countries

I know this is an old topic but... Estonia is probably the Crypto friendliest in the world because Estonian government had plans making their own cryptocurrency but without proper funding they didn't do that. It's still fun here, you can pay with BTC in many stores, cafes and so on and its funny I've even heard some drug dealing going on with crypto lol

• -2 1
  • +3 1

Currently the best bitcoin friendly country is probably Indonesia according to the latest news about its situation towards cryptocurrencies, at least president himself knows about it.

Here in my country, lots of bitcoin transactions are being made but I will advice you use Google and check the actual figures of the particular country you want.

There are many distinct and good countries, but I believe that the State of China and the country of America is the best country to deal with cryptocurrencies.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

As I know about my country there are many people who use bitcoin as payment method. Recently i got a news that in every month almost 100 BTC transactions complete. That's a big amount in this situation.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I am sure that there are not many different transactions made in my city every day, perhaps it is only 1000-3000 transactions, and that's it! But if you take into account the whole country, it will be tens or even hundreds of times more!

• +1 1

Actually when I see my countries view on crypto I think my country is among those countries who accepted crypto very late. We are late but latest. So, in my country there is an average of 1500 Bitcoin trade per day. Which presently I think is a very good number.

Canada is the best for the crypto becasue their peoples will support the business and also i know that so many other countries peoples will love the crypto thats why they invest their so much money in the crypto market and now they just wait for the bull.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The world started to watch it positively, Bitcoin is slowly being adopted worldwide. If you know of any method, because Bitcoin or blockchain does not share this type of information with us. With all Bitcoin ATMs and new crypto projects, Bitcoin will be approved soon in major cities around the world.

In my country bitcoin is totally illegal for use. I think South africa is more friendly with bitcoin than other countries. Bitcoin is most used in this country. Better e-bitcoin is also exchanged in the US. I hope soon our country will legalise bitcoin. 

Like I read about a city in Slovenia, Slovenia is in no doubt to be the best city in the world that is crypto friendly, there are other countries too like USA and many in Europe that support crypto and very friendly with using it. 

In my countyside is not illigeal  to deal with crypto. Because  the government thought cypto can create many disturbance in the economy. But hopefully the  government will allow the crypto. 

Legally or on the part of countries, there is no intention to deal with Bitcoin at the present time, but there are many people who deal with it on the black market to evade punishment.

I think US is the first and very open with technology. Besides I really think Mexico would be a great option. Bitcoin is legal there. They even have some Bitcoin ATMs and it's a very cheap country.  For the Asian state, I think Japan and Thailand can be a suitable choice. Also I think in developing countries like Philippines because bitcoin can help to progress the economy.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I cant determine a specific city that is crypto friendly but of course Asia countries are crypto friendly and some part of Western countries.

Bitcoin Digital Currency is an exceptionally top quality of who is utilizing Bitcoin, however as I would like to think European urban areas are bound to utilize Bitcoin.

I live in bangladesh and its banned in my country and still so many people are still involve in it as far as i can say around 1btc amount is invested by a regular investor from my country.Rest depends on them.Canada can be good option for great dealing of btc.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый вечер, Форумчане! Мы сегодня добавили для Вас новые направления, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь: 1. Tether USDT TRC20 - Альфа Банк 2. Tether USDT TRC20 -  Газпром Банк 3. Tether USDT TRC20 - ВТБ Банк 4. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Альфа Банк 5. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Газпром Банк 6. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - ВТБ Банк 7. Tether USDT ERC20 - Сбербанк 8. Tether USDT ERC20 - Тинькофф 9. Tether USDT ERC20 - СБП  10. Tether USDT ERC20 - Альфа Банк 11. Tether USDT ERC20 - Газпром Банк 12. Tether USDT ERC20 - ВТБ Банк 13. Сбербанк - Tether USDT TRC20 14. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ВЕР20 15. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ERC20
    • отчет за первый квартал показал, что интерес к биткоин-ЕТФ есть. наверное многих даже удивили объемы. наверное эти покупки в будущем помогут удерживать биткоин на высоком уровне.
    • Лучшие курсы обмена криптовалюты без скрытых комиссий. Мы гарантируем прозрачные и выгодные условия для всех наших клиентов. Быстрые операции. Мы ценим ваше время и обеспечиваем мгновенную обработку каждой транзакции, позволяя оперативно управлять своими финансами. Безопасность и конфиденциальность. Мы обеспечиваем максимальную защиту с помощью передовых методов шифрования данных для вашей безопасности и конфиденциальности.   При крупных объемах обмена наш сервис предоставляет услугу премиум обслуживания.   Став премиум клиентом, вы получаете: ✔️ Оптовые тарифы, ниже рыночных ✔️ Личного менеджера, доступного круглосуточно ✔️ Консультации по юридическим вопросам ✔️ Поддержку в оформлении финансовых документов   Просто создай заявку на сайте BitOcean24.com и оцените уровень нашего сервиса.   Контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Электронная почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • Дорогие клиенты, мы подготовили подробную и понятную инструкцию с иллюстрациями для прохождения верификации при покупке крипто активов на нашем сервисе 🔥 Примеры фотографий, которые мы запрашиваем при прохождении верификации :  1.      2.   3.  
    • 21/05/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить обновление до версии 9.7.4 Обновление движка Chrome до 125 версии, улучшение качества синхронизации, поддержка прокси ipV6, значительное расширение возможностей API и новые возможности функционала. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с Полным чейджлогом новой версии, чтобы ничего не пропустить! Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. ————— Greetings, friends! We recommend updating to version 9.7.4 Updating the Chrome engine to version 125, improving synchronization quality, ipV6 proxy support, significant expansion of API capabilities and new functionality. We recommend that you read the Full Changelog of the new version so you don’t miss anything! Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты!   Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом!   #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам.   #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT.   #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства.   #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград.   #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга?   https://biflow.cc/
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..
    • The final list of updates is 1.05.2024-17.25.2024. Added/Fixed: ☆ The Laer has been updated to 179 ☆ Fixed errors with the processing of responses in the Registration ☆ Fixed a bug in the reporter ☆ The logic of getting numbers in Auto-registration has been changed. ☆ The system of the general simcard registry has been added to exclude the intersection of 2fa and the enumeration of banned numbers by intersecting people.  ☆ Fixed graphics bugs. ☆ Fixed mailing from private channels if accounts are subscribed, and the link looks like t.me/c/81838718 ☆ Added gmail to the registration.  We have expanded the list of devices in the registration. ☆ Fixed a bug when inviting a user with a premium stopped the stream. ☆ Lamma 3 70b added to prime (Neural Network) ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡ Contacts for purchase: Site: https://telegram-gods.info/ WhatsApp: +79304029123 Viber: +79304029123 TG: https://telegram-gods.info/telegram/ Test for a day: https://telegram-gods.info/product/test-license-24/