Is emotions completely unnecessary? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is emotions completely unnecessary?

4 hours ago, Gimba said:

When you are import or advertising crypto so therefore it would be surpass to not encompass emotions. If you obtain beating don't be bothered about it and if you grasp profit that is great.

Mainly emotions should be moderate for making good profit from the market. any time the price may go down but no one should sell the coin at low price.

Many people still think of crypto as a scam and not a real site. I think their idea is completely unnecessary and wrong.There is no logical reason behind this notion.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

Including emotions in trading, especially if you are a speculator might cause you a health problem. Market sometimes might not go the way you predicted or the way you want it, and if emotions is attached to it,  might cause you a big catastrophe.

In the trading emotions has no value. It's harmfull for your trade. If you want to comple a successfull trade then you have to be a machine. Successful traders follow this. Many begginer level person lose their fund because of this. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

21 hours ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

Yes this is right. No emotions is not completely unnecessary thats what i think   

Yes, emotions should be controlled to avoid any kind of loss in crypto trading. any time the price in crypto market may go high or down and then all should be patient.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

Emotions are basically what makes us humans. There're positive ones like joy, happiness, laughter, etc and also there're negative ones like like fear, anxious, anger, etc. There's absolutely nothing a trader can do to completely eliminate any of those in the course of trading. For instance, when you're riding in profit, there's no way you won't be happy and full of smiles, likewise when you made a mistake that resulted in a loss, you'can't help being sad.

However, too much of either is harmful to a trader, so also is their total absent. A trader, therefore should be able to moderate his emotions and the best way to go about that is by trading mechanically.

I know it's hard to control your emotions, me too, I used to be unable to control my emotions, you should strengthen your faith with cryptocurrencies, be optimistic and believe in yourself.

2 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I know it's hard to control your emotions, me too, I used to be unable to control my emotions, you should strengthen your faith with cryptocurrencies, be optimistic and believe in yourself.

you are right in trading some times the market go high or down. on that time all should be patient and should wait till the price go high and that time the emotions should be controlled

Emotion vs Passion in trading:-

This is best for crypto trader if they trade with passion not doing trading with emotion. If you work with emotion you don't earn more you survive in market for few days if you work in crypto market then this best for you that you work with passion.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, kobi said:

The best way to get rid of the emotion in trading lies in planning the trading process in advance as possible before entering into it, most traders focus on what happens after they enter trading, but the price movements are not subject to their control, the trader can control the planning of the entry time and place the stop order and the specified order and determine what can be done Do it in emergency situations beforehand.

Feelings are necessary to continue working and to motivate ourselves to accomplish more and work longer hours, but during deals and deliberation we must judge the mind only because feelings may make us make wrong decisions

I think that emotions are not necessary at all when trying to earn money, because (personally to me) they prevent you from concentrating and thinking a little, and to earn, you need full concentration, and emotions only interfere.

Trading is one area in life where emotions should definitely take a backseat as they would cloud your judgement and lead you to make suboptimal decisions that may lead you to lose all of your money.

Emotions never going to help not only in trading as these can give some more stress and create problems for you so better if you are going to do something in trading then keep these all in side because this kind behavior is never going to help you and your strategy emotional peoples faces many bad things in life so just focus on your work and strategy and do all work wisly.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, kobi said:

Almost all people in this world are emotional specially when it comes to investment decision. That's why you should start trading when you are angry, sad or bad mood. Since it will affect your investment decision. Always trade when you have a clear mind and inspired to make profit.

spacer.png

I guess people have different approach to how emotions can be seen. if you are able to make trading decisions with what some will call clear mind, is that emotionless? or is there some emotions to even Making the decision to invest in the market.

I must honestly say, If you wish to succeed in the cryptocurrency space, then you will have to do away with your emotions. With emotions, you can be easily carried away, but if you operate natural, you can achieve anything. Knowing when to hold and when to sell.

Survival in trading is different from the emotions.Emotions can cause you loss.In trading avoid from your emotions if you really want to become a successful trader.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, kobi said:

You must separate your emotions in your work, especially if you are a trader. Its because your emotions can affect you trading. You can't concentrate on your trade because you feel an exaggerated feeling that eventually cause your trade to fail and you will lose it.

For me, when dealing with emotions in trading, you need to understand that trading can go in different directions, and you know about it. Secondly, it is that you do not feel greedy when trading, otherwise your emotions will take away most of your trade and lead to the loss of your trade.

Not completely, sometimes we need emotions to control our actions, but sometimes emotions over crowd our actions.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, armor said:

That means it is vice-versa, so which one is better, is it to eradicate it or to leave it runs on you?

The best thing we can do is to limit or control our emotions for the better.

Welcome, my friend. Emotions are one of the most dangerous things traders face. It's the one that makes him make decisions at inappropriate times. Because of the fear of losing.And everyone should avoid it by any means.

And I suggest you a lot of experience and training

On 11/2/2019 at 4:58 PM, igglybuff said:

If you do not control your emotions, your emotions will control you so you are going to trade totally with greedy or fear, even if you had several winning trades but without any system of rules in the long run you would tend to have an inflated ego that would explode as a Balloon when you lose money.

dear right word said from you, if we dont control our emotion so we go to trade and gave gread fear, and if we cant do that we lost our mony like balloon in air we must control our emotion

If you care about emotions you may hurt you Brian by thinking alot and get damaged, alot of people in this murder themselves. we should trade money that we can lose and don't care about. be safe bro.