Yobit mining! 🙋 - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! 🙋

I dont think if there is any need of yobit to offer mining page cause they effectively offer the investbox. Likewise all things considered the mining isn't productive regardless of whether they include it

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:30 PM, Invalid said:

Mining on yobit was not applicable because they were not having that feature but only those forum like this and other campaigns liek gambiling.

I also think there is no option in yobit to mine. I think the investment feature in yobit is much profitable then any kind of mining. so you can use this feature.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

YObit has no interest in this thing so far. May be they can think about this thing. 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

I don’t think about that, many hyip do that kind of strategy and It’s not good for Yobit to do that their is already investment box there so it’s better to invest it’s the same.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:27 PM, Akbor said:

I also think there is no option in yobit to mine. I think the investment feature in yobit is much profitable then any kind of mining. so you can use this feature.

Besides, if Yobit were to implement a mining feature it would not truly mine any cryptocurrency, it would be mining some kind of artificial token or other perk such as a dice roll which might be converted into crypto.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

Their invest box is already good enough, IMHO. This is not a good idea, and I am using my mind not feelings.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/2/2019 at 8:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

i think its fine because yobit is a legit site that pays and not like the other mining sites that not pays and i think that yobit could handle that kind of platform i guess base on what i see from them but still not sure if yobit would add something like that in their page.

hmm, i don't use yobit and i'm not sure about this either. but if yobit is going to add mining to the platform it is probably good and yobit lovers can do it too.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

I already see yobit investBox here many people’s invest his crypto and take good returns but mining are different. I know about four types of mining Cloud, CPU, GPU,ASIC mining.

I think exchange and mining are different think and I didn’t support mining.  

On 11/2/2019 at 2:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

I do not know what it will be like but if it can be profitable for everyone I agree because getting money here is very pleasant

3 hours ago, rianpedia said:

I do not know what it will be like but if it can be profitable for everyone I agree because getting money here is very pleasant

Sure you are right, maybe yobit doesn't think about this feature because they already see thats it will not be profitable both to yobit and members

I think that's a bad idea. That will trigger negative thoughts about yobit. Yobit already has a clear concept and does not need to add cloud mining that can create controversy.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/2/2019 at 3:41 PM, Luna disari said:

Yobit don't complete their transections own. they send them in blockchain and pay fees. if they want to provide hashpower then they have to buy hardwares also. i think they won't do it.

great information I am very happy with this info, thank you very much for the response and this info is to add to my knowledge

I don't know, man. I never have any thoughts about exchanges offering a mining service in their platform. It may or may be not a good feature. We'll see about that if that one is really implemented in the future

On 11/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i support your idea my friend, mining is fun but if they start your idea i prefer do mining on my own devices. yobit can add this feature and make their exchange more Profitable.

I also support and like the idea, you are like me, I like your opinion, there are many smart friends here, thank you

On 11/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

I am not sure about this idea. Because the fact is that cloud mining is always been a scam. And I am not believing in this.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:13 AM, Rafbouk said:

It’s  a great idea for you and many others. However, I think yobit have a business model and that is running an exchange business. I think they should stick to the core business instead of just going for anything that moves. Such venture requires investments in manpower and all sorts. That’s just my opinion. Thanks for sharing. 

the firm pattern for cloud mining does not appear to stand any tangible profit for the investor. improve to put the time and funds into a great deal new profitable ventures.

Yobit mining is the best to earn more money. But I don't know why we work mining site. But I am very interested to know about it

If YOBIT provides mining for us, it will make us feel lucky. Because right now YOBIT has given the best, where we can invest in it and trade and even a large selection of coins to choose from.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

i don't like mining with my pc, since is not worth because i would spend more in electricity than what i would earn, so it will just a waste of money. so, for me, if they add this feature i would not use it

Mining with a computer or mobile processor is not profitable. CLOUD MINING is a good idea but I don't think we can get it from the exchange in the future

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

Mining with a computer or mobile processor is not profitable. CLOUD MINING is a good idea but I don't think we can get it from the exchange in the future

The thing with cloud mining, it's hard to get profit out of that because there are a lots of scams out there. It's really hard to find something trustable.

there are a lot of sites do that selling and buying hashes from and to users 
the result in most of cases will not cover your fees 
so trading is better than mining at least these days 
may be if the value of bitcoin is increased may be we can mine again 

In my opinion yobit adding a mining option in there platform was going to be great to us and at the same time it was going to make yobit to turn into a scam because many bitcoin mining sites out there are scams and I like the way yobit is without any mining feature its great.in my opinion. thanks.